Search found 8 matches

by Farilis
15 Sep 2006, 19:54
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Dendroids and Treants as 6th and 7th tier Preserve units
Replies: 0
Views: 2140

Dendroids and Treants as 6th and 7th tier Preserve units

This mod replaces the current Treant model to that of the beta model. I took the liberty of increasing it's walking animation so it won't be a bother now. Also, this mod replaces the Green Dragon and Emerald Dragon into the Dendroid and Dendroid Guardian. http://elrath.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&am...
by Farilis
12 Sep 2006, 23:40
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: How to change Creature spells?
Replies: 1
Views: 2583

How to change Creature spells?

Hello again. I'm trying to change a couple of creatures' innate spells like the 4 elementals' protection from elements spells but to no avail. Can someone help me out? I tried changing the Storm Elemental's ability to cast Protection From Air into Air Shield by doing this... ************** !?BR0; !!...
by Farilis
03 Aug 2006, 09:50
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Wights-to-Knigths/Dragons-to-Wights
Replies: 0
Views: 2380

Wights-to-Knigths/Dragons-to-Wights

This mod replaces the Wights/Wraiths to Blood Knight/Death Knight model (without the Deadly Strike ability for balance sake) and the Bone/Spectral Dragon to Wights/Wraiths models. Basically, the models have been swapped so the Necropolis sixth tier units are now Blood/Death Knight models while the s...
by Farilis
03 Feb 2006, 05:19
Forum: Articles
Topic: Sylvan Creature Statistics
Replies: 69
Views: 26442

Sylvan Creature Statistics

I think the upgraded Green Dragon is called Emerald Dragon so that would be why it's green.
by Farilis
31 Jan 2006, 01:45
Forum: Articles
Topic: Inferno Creature Statistics
Replies: 77
Views: 28125

Inferno Creature Statistics

Wouldn't it be better to call the Horses - Hell Steeds upgraded to Nightmares istead of Nightmares upgraded to Frightful Nightmares?
by Farilis
20 Jan 2006, 01:19
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 101908

Eagle Eye II option 202 by Arstahd (script 48)

I get to have problems whenever I turn on that Eagle Eye skill (option 202, script 48) that makes a Hero with Eagle Eye skill counter an enemy Hero that is casting a beneficial spell. The error comes (in combat) when the "Teleport" spell is cast on a troop then the enemy Hero with the Eagl...
by Farilis
19 Jan 2006, 10:03
Topic: Help : Script to disable Magic Springs and Wells
Replies: 3
Views: 4608

Oh, I see. Thanks a lot for the for the codes, Fnord. I'm going to test them now. --------------- 'Kay... I tested them. This code gave me errors. !?PI; !!UN:U49/-1/?y-1; [Get number of Magic Wells on map] !!VRv1:S-1; [Initialize v1 to -1 for fast UN:U looping] !!DO29600/1/y-1/1; [Loop through all M...
by Farilis
19 Jan 2006, 04:41
Topic: Help : Script to disable Magic Springs and Wells
Replies: 3
Views: 4608

Help : Script to disable Magic Springs and Wells

I'm getting extreme headaches trying to create a script to disable Magic Springs and Magic Wells from appearing in Random Maps. Can anyone help me? I tried !?OB48; !!OB48:S; and !?OB49; !!OB49:S; but it doesn't work. Could someone post proper commands to prevent Players and Computers from using Magi...

Go to advanced search