Search found 168 matches

by Nucleon
03 May 2006, 12:05
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: New Homm3 multiplayer up for grabs!
Replies: 12
Views: 6371

nucly, youve got to click the image
Aaaahhhh, much better now.
by Nucleon
03 May 2006, 00:59
Topic: New Homm3 multiplayer up for grabs!
Replies: 12
Views: 6371

Nucleon shall try your map and he shall report too, most generous Braxen.

(A few moments pass...)

PS: Say, Braxen; Nucleon tries to dowload said map, yet all that he's got with your link is a htm image.

Is Nucleon erronous in any way?
by Nucleon
29 Apr 2006, 21:37
Topic: hydra evolution
Replies: 85
Views: 39536

Althought he is not fond of the game in itself, Nucleon likes the concept of the H4 Hydra. two rearing legs on a lizardlike body seems an excellent, plausible compromise. It's got its own style, when compared to dragons. It is a bit too gracile, however. the H2 one comes up as a distant second. The ...
by Nucleon
27 Apr 2006, 22:25
Topic: Heroes 3: Best Character Specialty
Replies: 40
Views: 30140

I suppose Nucleon would disagree with that though :D He does indeed, but not by much. IHO, +2 Speed is the most outrageous one. You can deal with making a hero go faster (non-specialized Logisticians, equipped with fast creatures) ou you can have a map which favors Navigation and/or Pathfinding, bu...
by Nucleon
21 Apr 2006, 12:26
Topic: heroes was the choice (i am new here lol)
Replies: 8
Views: 6223

Hereoes have ot all magic tactical combat and addictiveness. Oohh yes, it have. The map editor also insure continuing fun. Nucleon suggests you get familiar with the game for a while, then download, and install the Wake of Gods (WoG) patch, for an even richer play. So is there anyone who would agre...
by Nucleon
15 Apr 2006, 15:20
Topic: Titans Thunder problemo
Replies: 9
Views: 10201

You really think so? Nucleon always thought that the immunity to friendly spells was a pain in the basement... Yes, I also think it can be a pain. But if gives a better overall boost (+6 to all) and in the hands of a might-oriented character it can be awesome. But I think TT's bonus is pretty much ...
by Nucleon
15 Apr 2006, 00:01

wimfrits wrote:1. IIRC, Power of the Dragon Father is way better than Titan's Thunder, so you've been had. :D
You really think so? Nucleon always thought that the immunity to friendly spells was a pain in the basement...
by Nucleon
14 Apr 2006, 13:09

Re: Titans Thunder problemo

Ok I played a ROE map named free for all I think, after defeating a bunch of Firebirds I walked over this artifact http://hommworld.grantpalin.com/Homm3/Artifacts/PowerOfTheDragonFather.jpg The power of The Dragon Father. But instead I got this artifact http://hommworld.grantpalin.com/Homm3/Artifac...
by Nucleon
13 Apr 2006, 16:08
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: WOG 3.60 released!
Replies: 3
Views: 6480

Damn! For a moment...
by Nucleon
12 Apr 2006, 20:04
Topic: Favorite 4th level troops; Heart of the mid levels
Replies: 52
Views: 23953

Nice comments there, RollingWave I would say, sharpshooter are the way to go. Split them into 2-3 stacks (preferably with the same numbers) and you have hell of a shooter army And with Gelu as a hero (though not on ordinary maps) you are nearly unstoppable because sharpshooters have solid speed and ...
by Nucleon
11 Apr 2006, 18:31
Topic: H3:What do you prefer Undead or Alive(ie morale,cure etc)
Views: 7006

Surely, undead is an advantage, for the aformentionned reasons.

However, Diplomacy being the real opposite of Necromancy, Nucleon tends to favor Morale, because of the hosp-posh one's army becomes; it,s not so hard, actually, with the aboundance of morale-based items and locations.
by Nucleon
27 Mar 2006, 13:10
Topic: H3: Fav Lvl2 critter.
Replies: 208
Views: 66434

Sorry, but I was talking about one person . Someone, who does not even have the respect/courage to talk in 1st person certainly does not qualify. As soon as you startr talking in a normal manner and use an accpetable attitude (for example reading other's posts not just denying, denying, denying eve...
by Nucleon
27 Mar 2006, 12:41

pls show me just one person who likes map types 6-8. That would be mines but no lose ressources and strong guards (no 7)? Nucleon does. If He played the same kind of map time and time again, not changing a iota of His building/fighting plan, He would probably find the game as boring and predictible...
by Nucleon
26 Mar 2006, 17:17
Topic: Your Kind Of Map
Replies: 27
Views: 14238

Ooh, I certainly am not fond of that. I'm one of those old-fashioned types that like to develop a single super hero at any cost. :proud: Nucleon definitely like having many fronts, many heroes and many armies. He likes one "superhero" as well, but on longer, more open maps, the defenders ...
by Nucleon
25 Mar 2006, 12:32

Psychobabble wrote: That answer didn't make the slightest bit of sense :). And even Caesar sounded pretty silly when he did it...
Did He?

:devious:
by Nucleon
25 Mar 2006, 03:42

Psychobabble wrote:Does nucleon always talk about his excellency in the third person? :)
Indeed He is.

Nucleon's favorite maps are "Bunker Brawls". He likes mixing armies and having many heroes at many fronts.
by Nucleon
24 Mar 2006, 23:42

Your Kind Of Map

Howdy! It recently occured to Nucleon that there are no such thing as a "typical map", because He thinks that players stick to one, or a few, general types of map. So He be interested to constat what people like to play. As a mapmaker, your opinion is dear to Nucleon; here are a few explan...
by Nucleon
16 Mar 2006, 22:00
Topic: What difficulty do you use in single-player? (H3)
Replies: 87
Views: 31816

Qurqirish Dragon wrote:I normally play on hard- the AI is at full effectiveness, and doesn't get cheat-resources.
With all due respects, this is not all true, althought it is indeed what the main menu tells you.

Here you are going to constat the subtler differences.

B-)
by Nucleon
15 Mar 2006, 03:39
Topic: What is your favourite town without considering creatures?
Replies: 37
Views: 21314

Great idea for a poll! Let's see Nucleon's containders: -Rampart on long, hard maps because of the treasury. -Stronghold, for the two war machines, the Hall of Valhalla, the silo and the Freelancer guild. -Conflux for its magic University, so useful with freshly hired heroes. -Inferno ,unbeatable in...
by Nucleon
14 Mar 2006, 16:22

Nucleon sides with the bullroarer in this one; Althought both can earn scrappy secondary skills, Witches are much more mediocre fighters than Clerics. Witches will only have a 20% chance to earn Attack and (more likely) Defense skills, as opposed to 35% for Clerics. A standard lvl9 Witch will have a...

Go to advanced search