Search found 13 matches

by Acid Dragon
24 Jul 2018, 12:53
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: ..........
Replies: 21
Views: 21903

Re: ..........

I received no contact from Morglin, nor do I know of any message sent to the main author of our H1 section. So I deny Acid Cave refusing anything. Morglin didn't even ask. We know about the mod, but honestly nobody even thought about updating our site with mods (although we did have different opinio...
by Acid Dragon
16 Apr 2016, 18:05
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: AC Mod - Alternative Creatures
Replies: 0
Views: 4321

AC Mod - Alternative Creatures

http://www.acidcave.net/tomb/grave/160416173946ac_screen_units_sylvan.png Hi! I made o mod for Heroes VII. Its goal is to give every faction 2 more alternative creatures to choose from (a "strong elite" one and either a "core" or a standard "elite" one). The mod doesn'...
by Acid Dragon
16 Mar 2015, 09:26
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Legend of Erthia: Armageddon (Reborn)
Replies: 267
Views: 135268

Hey, it's great that the project is still alive, however I couldn't help noticing, that the excitement for it has dropped. Any chances for something more than a concept art? A demo would be great (I do believe it was planned, like over a year ago). Or a video presentation / a new trailer. Or at leas...
by Acid Dragon
28 Oct 2007, 18:56
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: heroes 3 wog level 8 creatures
Replies: 39
Views: 37875

Also, I didn't realize you did the doc, AD. I thought Fnord did it. I realize that it us hard to keep up with the doc as scripts change the perspective of the game costantly. I believe Fnord and other Team members did the first (3.50) version of the documentation, but I did the second and last one ...
by Acid Dragon
28 Oct 2007, 12:18
Topic: heroes 3 wog level 8 creatures
Replies: 39
Views: 37875

As the "editor" of the last documentation I can say that there is no mistake about their cost and that the Team has not decided to increase it. Most probably you're playing with the script "enahnced monsters" turned on which (apart from giving some creatures new specialties) chan...
by Acid Dragon
27 Jun 2007, 09:14
Topic: making a shooter with extended radius.
Replies: 12
Views: 7081

Maybe try the !?BR trigger and check if it's round 0 (first round, after tactics phase). Then do a !!DO loop through all your stacks to find an archdevil stack (checking with the !!BM:T? command) and then use the !!BM:C command to have the creature cast a spell. About the centaur - the centaur is ac...
by Acid Dragon
15 Jun 2007, 21:45
Topic: making a shooter with extended radius.
Replies: 12
Views: 7081

actually about shooting - that won't work, because aside from the *creature* shooting animation you also need to have the *missile* animation - the animation of the thing you shoot at the enemy. And as far as I know, there's no way of adding that 'shot' animation to the game without hard-coding, so ...
by Acid Dragon
02 May 2007, 12:39
Topic: I need help.
Replies: 13
Views: 9482

of course.
They are all in your Data/s/ directory of the main H3 folder.

EDIT:
*apart* from those used in the campaigns. To get to those you would have to extract the campaigns (eg. by using Resedit), extract the maps and look in their 'timed events' section.
by Acid Dragon
02 May 2007, 12:33
Topic: What's happening with WoG 3.59?
Replies: 46
Views: 27723

Acid Cave is the name of our website (and a place some of us call home :D).

The mod's name is simply New Upgrades.

Go to http://www.wog.acidcave.com/upgrades.php - This part was translated.

And not a word about sorceresses or nomads :P... this WILL be changed. soon.
by Acid Dragon
30 Apr 2007, 19:26
Topic: What's happening with WoG 3.59?
Replies: 46
Views: 27723

... and a 'few' days later i'll probably finish some beta, gamma, delta or whatever version of New Upgrades 2.0.

grab a quick look:
http://www.acidcave.com/temp/nu2.gif

and doom3d? sorry for being ignorant, but I think I missed your mod somehow... could you post a link or sth?
by Acid Dragon
12 May 2006, 19:45
Topic: sod campaign in 3.58f problems:(
Replies: 16
Views: 11465

as far as I remember (as I think a while back I found that problem) the problem appeared when at the end of a scenario a hero had a commander artifact in the *backpack*.
by Acid Dragon
05 Apr 2006, 18:46
Topic: can wog messages be translated?
Replies: 13
Views: 8041

I guess I can ;)
you can donwload those tools from Arstahd's site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/arstahd/
by Acid Dragon
20 Mar 2006, 21:59
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Polish to English ( H 3 )
Replies: 6
Views: 5221

Yeah, I also have no problems reading those texts in Polish. So I guess it's probably a bug or something. Did you download the hot_potion mod as well as the game? If you did then that would be it - it changes the language version from Polish to the 'Ziomal' language, which I find quite disgusting an...

Go to advanced search