Search found 5 matches

by Profitable_Choy
29 Jul 2006, 14:14
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Quake
Replies: 20
Views: 9255

have actually just got back into the mighty quake... bf online has been buggy as a dogs hind so i decided to see if anyone was lurkin in the old gamearena rocket arena servers (australia... hello from the east coast stef) and lo and behold... it is positively bubbing say what you will about quake, y...
by Profitable_Choy
10 Jun 2006, 02:00
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Any other "old farts" playing HMM here?
Replies: 63
Views: 23090

The eternally nerfed fighter of fuzz

my first game was Agent USA for the c64... man that game had me entranced for soooo long. I'd love to know if anyone here played it because I was never able to defeat the fuzz bomb, despite 100's of attempts, some as recently as last year. Despite reading online last year that all you had to do was ...
by Profitable_Choy
10 Jun 2006, 01:46
Forum: Campfire
Topic: What kind of mutant power you wish to possess?
Replies: 121
Views: 33270

The Ultimate Evil

My friend and I in true nerd fashion were casually discussing this last year when he came up with this...

Impregnating touch.... whereby any female he touches immediatly becomes pregnant with demon spawn, which then births itself Alien style and goes on a murderous rampage...

WOuld be quite the foe
by Profitable_Choy
27 May 2006, 18:42
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Favourite Creature Designs.
Replies: 36
Views: 10087

gremlins... gotta love the complete stencil of that old classic movie very impressed with the golems... think they look birthed of all kinds of subtle filth, particularly that little shudder... i think the all over theme of this HOMM is their seriousness... for me, a huge player of 3 and a dabbler o...
by Profitable_Choy
19 May 2006, 09:36
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: What Are The Odds????
Replies: 24
Views: 7151

Give the reg. ed to someone as a present

Go to advanced search