Search found 6 matches

by farius
05 Oct 2007, 22:36
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Ubisoft Support Answers
Replies: 54
Views: 121662

window mode?

hi, after some time i reinstalled heroes5+hof and wanted to play! but this time it just want to start up in window mode, not fullscreen and i have no chance to make it fullscreen, i downloaded the newest patch via auto update, the game also run perfectly fine on my pc...does anyone have a clue why t...
by farius
11 Jul 2006, 10:29
Topic: multiplayer syncro problem
Replies: 1
Views: 1156

multiplayer syncro problem

hi, got a problem... played several games with a friend but somehow our games dont run syncro, he can see me, i cant see him... he can see neutrals which i've already killed -> so he can't attack 'em any suggestions? i had this problems also with the ghost mode: i explored the whole map, and saw my ...
by farius
22 Jun 2006, 16:47
Topic: stack size
Replies: 2
Views: 2482

stack size

does anyone have a list of the stack sizes?
few = how many
lots = how many ect ?

cant find it anywhere

thx
by farius
06 Feb 2006, 12:02
Topic: Changes to make Heroes 5 buyable
Replies: 45
Views: 21816

balance? now? ;)

but yes, if you have one super funky freaky town you'll need a conterpart (at least all of the heroes games managed it so ;) and i think it isnt so easy to find one (btw which town was the contra for fortress? )

maybe they come up with something in the addon...
by farius
06 Feb 2006, 11:57
Topic: Sylvan
Replies: 19
Views: 11296

Sylvan

is it just me, or is this race just too good? their speed + initiative let them act too often... i fought 3 battles 1 battle: syl vs necro: my necro army was twice as big due to my skeletons but the shadow dragon, the wraight and were the only ones acting two or three times... zombies, skel archers ...
by farius
03 Feb 2006, 21:04
Forum: Articles
Topic: Statistics of All Creatures
Replies: 38
Views: 13677

Creature Statistics

thx for the infopage!

but is it just me, or are the pixies/sprites way too strong for lvl1? and btw why is the sylvan dragon better than the black dragon?

Go to advanced search