Search found 66 matches

by SmokingBarrel
17 Dec 2006, 01:55
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: I am (finally) getting started with Heroes V
Replies: 441
Views: 93221

Ok,Ill do the same then.I dont believe lethos stayed in town for a full week.All you showed me was words.I need concrete proof.Happy? Ok Lucifer, you know what? I also saw Banedon playing that campaign. At first we defeated the Blood Furies, then attacked the first castle, got it, and then defended...
by SmokingBarrel
23 Apr 2006, 23:56
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: What is your favourite town without considering creatures?
Replies: 37
Views: 21301

Refresh my memory then...conflux has an artifact merchant?

Thanks.
by SmokingBarrel
22 Apr 2006, 07:48
Topic: Your favorite magic school(s) H4
Replies: 57
Views: 39063

I have always been a loner (Banedon should understand me), why no one pick death magic :( Chaos follows cloesly... Death got some okay buff skills but not anywhere good compared to life, they got the awesome hand of death, mass cancellation...

And Demonologists is one of my favourite classes.
by SmokingBarrel
22 Apr 2006, 07:45
Topic: H3: Favourite 6th level troops
Replies: 35
Views: 17992

I kinda like all of them, effreet the most, agree with bro, fast and deadly, but someone's gotta save the scopicore, right? Come on, they don't look too bad, when they paralyze the animation is good(sad thing is when they fly they kinda remind me of the imps)
by SmokingBarrel
22 Apr 2006, 07:43
Topic: Is Combat too good (Heroes IV)??
Replies: 51
Views: 22577

Banedon wrote:You can't live without Combat. I'm positive a purely Combat army can take out one without Combat at all.
That will depend on your so called combat. I believe a tactician army will take out your combat army anytime.
by SmokingBarrel
22 Apr 2006, 07:40
Topic: What is your favourite town without considering creatures?
Replies: 37
Views: 21301

Dungeon. Mana vortex is in my A1 building list, they got a artifact merchant, battle academy...speaking of which, since the Heroes 3 in my computer um...met an untimely death, does dungeon have some sort of treasury?
by SmokingBarrel
22 Apr 2006, 07:35
Topic: Tactics = IMBA
Replies: 118
Views: 44637

Yeah, what Milla aka the slayer said...sigh.

Honestly csarmi, if you can win that fight then try, my bro seems to be very bored...

And Banedon...you got him. Congratulations.
by SmokingBarrel
05 Apr 2006, 01:48

I'm too lazy to read all of that, but is it true that you said all your heroes have basic order magic due to altars? If thats the case, my land has many chaos altars and I have gm chaos...

Is this just a battle, or is this the fireball map?
by SmokingBarrel
03 Apr 2006, 23:36

csarmi...Banedon won't be around that often anymore cause he found a job

and pls stop making the post so long...oh...
by SmokingBarrel
02 Apr 2006, 01:34

equilibris...holy...

Chaos magic is weak enough, and in equilibris it weakens chaos even more. (sigh).

Cancellation does not require line of sight right? Then might as well cancel the monk too and have him killed...

Doesn't appear chaos can win, does it (sigh again).
by SmokingBarrel
30 Mar 2006, 23:39

We lost the heroes 4 due to um...some...misfortune, a bunch of twist and turns, is there any way you can check out master implosion dmg? Having your heroes higher level doesn't mean they would move first, would it? The chaos sorcerers might move first over the life priests... How did you manage to g...
by SmokingBarrel
30 Mar 2006, 23:29
Topic: What difficulty do you use in single-player? (H3)
Replies: 87
Views: 31793

voted Expert, but nowadays I hardly ever play single player because I want to teach Banedon a lesson...always losing...:(
by SmokingBarrel
12 Mar 2006, 09:54
Topic: H3: Fav Lvl2 critter.
Replies: 208
Views: 66414

I voted the walking dead, since you can chop 'em all up for skeletons if you are feeling very bored...and I like zombies. Espacially in H2...the H3 zombie ain't too bad either...uses a nice hammer, like how they walk... Sigh...I didn't bother reading the last few pages, but Banedon and Nucleon, can ...
by SmokingBarrel
12 Mar 2006, 01:42
Topic: Favorite 4th level troops; Heart of the mid levels
Replies: 52
Views: 23943

Also like them all...oh man...but out of all of them which weren't voted yet, I like the energy elemantals most. I really like the way they move.
by SmokingBarrel
12 Mar 2006, 01:39
Topic: Your favorite lvl 5 creature
Replies: 38
Views: 23967

Pit lords definitely. I like their weapon, and for some reasons their damage is just so...good...
by SmokingBarrel
12 Mar 2006, 01:37
Topic: Leprechaun Power
Replies: 34
Views: 19057

What's the fuss? If thats the case, then any level 1 creature can do it. Not just leprechauns...
by SmokingBarrel
12 Mar 2006, 01:33
Topic: Your "favorite" 3rd lvl creature (H3)
Replies: 41
Views: 15448

Aww...I like 'em all. But since no one voted water elementals...
by SmokingBarrel
05 Mar 2006, 01:20
Topic: Leprechaun Power
Replies: 34
Views: 19057

How are you gonna do that? The leprechauns even with all their buffs would get killed by the mega dragon, won't it? Come on, its a level 1 vs a lvl...erm...5? creature.
by SmokingBarrel
05 Mar 2006, 01:18
Topic: H3: What Are the Best First Level Troops?
Replies: 53
Views: 24345

I voted trogs and their infernal kin. Looks good man, like their weapons, how they die...

There are halflings? Can't recall...since when are there halflings in heroes 3?
by SmokingBarrel
26 Feb 2006, 11:10
Topic: Leprechaun opinion...
Replies: 71
Views: 29972

Not for me. Leprechauns can cast fortune, and that makes them a whole lot tougher. Unless I got a nice army of range, sprites definitely...

Err....since when do leprechauns do good damage? Their damage doesn't look to impressive...very low...

Go to advanced search