Search found 55 matches

by cher
09 Jun 2020, 08:59
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Can't play
Replies: 4
Views: 19300

Can't play

I don't know if anyone is around here anymore but here goes. I played HOMM years ago and now I am confined to a wheelchair want to re-play. Can't play HOMM6 because Ubicrap can't locate any of my old savegames. I I could just load 1 then I could play offline. Any help out there for me? I've submitte...
by cher
22 Jan 2012, 23:39
Topic: Single player skirmish maps are not worth playing
Replies: 28
Views: 19292

Re: Single player skirmish maps are not worth playing

I finally tried one today with aggressive A.I. turned on and hard settings. All the A.I. did was to turtle and leave around unclaimed resource piles. A few A.I. even had paralyzed heroes that don't move at all. Somehow, the A.I. seems to have regressed since the demo, which is weird. I wouldn't rec...
by cher
16 Jan 2012, 21:20
Topic: Stronghold.......The Barbarous Seven
Replies: 6
Views: 4769

I finally did it, honestly, it took me a week to get this one. Now I can go watch some tennis.
by cher
15 Jan 2012, 23:38

read it over and over and over again. The one time I got all 7 upgrades I didn't have enough army to win against the final onslaught. Pretty frustrated down here in Oz
by cher
15 Jan 2012, 22:46

Stronghold.......The Barbarous Seven

I cannot win this one to save my life. Help please!
by cher
07 Jan 2012, 22:37
Forum: News
Topic: Ubi Online Weakness
Replies: 21
Views: 10014

I have eagerly awaited each new Might & Magic from way back when I played on my game boy. Boy am I disgusted with this one! Think this has done it for me, time to find a new game, this on line crap sucks and even though I am retired and can play whenever, I feel for those people who work as most...
by cher
11 Dec 2011, 23:21
Topic: HATE IT
Replies: 14
Views: 9999

Re: HATE IT

I am so sorry my hubby spent $90 AU to buy me this game, what a waste of money. I was a pretty fair V gamer but I can't win a skirmish to save my life. I will go back and replay all the old Heroes V games. This has just frustrated me so badly, I've tried different factions, different tactics to no ...
by cher
11 Dec 2011, 21:44
Topic: HATE IT
Replies: 14
Views: 9999

HATE IT

I am so sorry my hubby spent $90 AU to buy me this game, what a waste of money. I was a pretty fair V gamer but I can't win a skirmish to save my life. I will go back and replay all the old Heroes V games. This has just frustrated me so badly, I've tried different factions, different tactics to no a...
by cher
31 Mar 2010, 21:14
Topic: Help with Downloading maps plz
Views: 4569

I'm having this same problem, someone please help
by cher
13 Feb 2008, 11:19
Forum: News
Topic: Small fix for LotA Book 2
Replies: 5
Views: 3019

Small fix for LotA Book 2

THANK YOU!!!!

Now I have a different problem, in map 3, History of the Veil, darned if I can find a way to get what the Forest Warden wants. I see where I need to go but can't find the way. Help please
by cher
23 Nov 2007, 19:34
Topic: ToE maps not showing?
Views: 2998

I'd like to bump up this topic. I too have this problem........with all other H5's I just plopped fan made maps into my maps folder. I've put the 3 ToTE maps in the maps folder but they don't show up in game
by cher
05 Nov 2007, 04:41
Topic: TotE - Last Campaign, Freyda and Duncan
Replies: 0
Views: 1554

TotE - Last Campaign, Freyda and Duncan

Why is it that sometimes the Blue army has a female hero with a good number of troops when it joins Orange and sometimes there is none? Anyone know what triggers the extra hero?
by cher
29 Oct 2007, 14:40
Topic: Help, computer failure
Replies: 1
Views: 1377

Help, computer failure

I'm on the fourth campaign of the last set, Zehir having to get rid of Biara . Playing on a laptop and I have had video card failure, no screen. Does any kind soul have a savegame around that spot so I don't have to replay the whole adventure on my desktop?

Thanks
by cher
29 Oct 2007, 14:38
Topic: The Will of Asha - Beasts & Bones
Views: 2729

It's just a matter of the damn caves light, right click your mouse to move the angle so the path is out of the shadows. Good luck
by cher
18 Oct 2007, 22:54
Topic: Orc campaign - One Khan One Clan
Views: 1627

Orc campaign - One Khan One Clan

Maybe obvious to some (Nelgirith) but I'm getting nowhere in this campaign. I've started countless times, contact both chieftans and gain their support and then I either go grab the Cyclops and hire a boat and get slammed by purple or stay around and get slammed by teal and then purple. What am I do...
by cher
18 Oct 2007, 20:45
Topic: help please i'm stuck on tote
Views: 1411

I think this was asked and answered already here

viewtopic.php?t=7350
by cher
16 Oct 2007, 12:12
Topic: Will of Asha - Heart of Darkness
Replies: 16
Views: 8616

I have gone back and done this from various saves, even back to before encountering the ghost with the same result. Nothing happens when I have the 4 heroes on the 4 altars, this is very frustrating to have come this far and be so stuck in the very first campaign.
by cher
16 Oct 2007, 08:09

Yes, pretty obvious as you say, but I presently have 4 heroes sitting on 4 portals and nothing happens!
by cher
16 Oct 2007, 05:27

Will of Asha - Heart of Darkness

I am totally confused as to what I need to do to break the magical barrier to get to Hammerschein (sp?) I've killed the ghost's murderers, chosen the portal with his daughter. It says to destroy the altars near each of the 4 castles. I assume that means those portals surrounded by red obelisks but w...
by cher
15 Oct 2007, 06:02
Topic: The Will of Asha - Beasts & Bones
Views: 2729

Oh please ignor my question, it was just me being stupid ;|

Go to advanced search