Skill Wheel Updated!

Aurelain, you are a legend!
by Furay
17 May 2006, 05:29
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: It's here!
Replies: 66
Views: 17467

Thanks dude! Yeah, I guess for $20 it is not bad. I already have H2 (with all expansions), so that's not really drawing me in. The cloth map and faction document are the real things for me. Another question (since you seem to be so fast in answering them): Does the standard edition come with the &qu...
by Furay
17 May 2006, 04:49

@ stefan.urlus Thanks! w00t! Now if only my computer could run it well. I have a Latitude D820 with an X600, and 512 Ram. The demo ran Ok..ish on the lowest settings, which looked pretty bad. Hopefully the demo wasn't optimized perfectly... One more thing, what exactly is in the Deluxe edition vs. t...
by Furay
17 May 2006, 04:18

@ Cher

OOhhh! Did you buy it in a store? If so, which one? Is it really available in Australia!!! I was going to wait the usual month or 2 like I had to for H4.. but to have it here before the US! :tongue:
by Furay
17 May 2006, 04:10
Forum: Articles
Topic: Demo Map Reviews
Replies: 10
Views: 4945

Demo Map Reviews

@ Willy. Well, I felt that a little too, except you have to remember that these were campaign maps. In campaigns, the directives are much more linear and prohiit all but a little exploring (at the cost of losing the scenario). I'm sure with the standard/custom/RMG maps there will be more oportunitie...
by Furay
17 May 2006, 04:02
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes V is Out!
Replies: 87
Views: 22196

Heroes V is Out!

Hey Angelspit, can you post your inital thoughts (more extensively) in some kind of review? I think we'd all value your opinion. (Well, I will be buying it anyhow, but would still be interested if it lives up to all expectations).
by Furay
15 May 2006, 05:04
Topic: Content of the game
Replies: 161
Views: 90395

Well I would like to go against all others and say that I am "kinda" glad the Map Editor and RMG is not in the initial release. This will force me to focus on the campaigns, and will give me something to look forward to in the X months following the game release. I kinda get excited about ...
by Furay
10 May 2006, 03:50
Topic: Faction Resource Chart
Replies: 9
Views: 4175

Faction Resource Chart

Remember guys that it is going to take a while of "real playtesting" with the released version before balancing can be final. There will likely be a patch (or mod like Equilibris) to balance troop aspects in the future.
by Furay
04 May 2006, 22:57
Topic: Heroes V Version Clarification
Replies: 43
Views: 12872

Heroes V Version Clarification

Re: Aura "it says that it's only available with the Limited Edition." Given that the "Aura" would appear to be hard-coded into the game, I'm sure someone will be able to "crack" the game to include this option in the future for all. Not that I'm for that kind of thing, ...
by Furay
21 Apr 2006, 03:52
Topic: New Map: One by one
Replies: 22
Views: 8222

New Map: One by one

I agree. though I did use to like seeing them at the top of the page, and without them, they are less likely to be noticed. Maybe a zoom-up of a specific section of the map would suffice for both parties...?
by Furay
21 Apr 2006, 01:28
Topic: The Game is Gold
Replies: 34
Views: 10678

The Game is Gold

w00t! Bring it on!

Anyone know when it is expected in Australia?

OMG, OMG, I am so excited!
by Furay
20 Apr 2006, 02:27
Forum: Articles
Topic: Heroes IV Scripting Guide
Replies: 12
Views: 6998

Scripting Guide

Bah! H4 is old skool. Bring on Heroes 5! *evil grin*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acutally, this is quite a good guide, and I might use it while I wait for H5.
by Furay
07 Apr 2006, 01:19
Topic: Heroes V Deluxe Edition
Replies: 43
Views: 23002

Heroes V Deluxe Edition

"I just hope the standard edition includes the faction sheet, just like every other game has in the series."

Umm, I don't think H4 had a faction sheet (Well at least not in OZ). It was only on a PDF on the game CD. That sucked.
by Furay
31 Mar 2006, 05:00
Topic: Heroes V Music for Download
Replies: 33
Views: 11518

Heroes V Music for Download

Haven't listened to the music yet (d/l now), but I'm glad to hear everyone likes the different factions (not just all liking one, and not another). Shows that there is a lot of variance in the themes etc. Should make for a very enjoyable playing experience.
by Furay
27 Mar 2006, 06:19
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Chevalier du Griffon
Replies: 3
Views: 3504

Chevalier du Griffon

Kewl!
by Furay
16 Mar 2006, 01:17
Topic: Compatibility testing website?
Replies: 27
Views: 12817

Well here is what is says on that website [http://www.srtest.com/referrer/srtest]: CPU Minimum: Pentium 4/Athlon XP or better CPU Speed Minimum: 2 GHz System RAM Minimum: 512 MB Operating System Minimum: Windows 2000/XP Video Card Minimum: 128 MB AGP GeForce4 Ti4200 or higher video card Video Card F...
by Furay
16 Mar 2006, 00:48
Topic: Stardock and Starforce
Replies: 25
Views: 7638

Stardock and Starforce

"Ask ur friend if they ever heard of no-cd cracks"

Nope. Acutally is my old boss, and he was (and still is) a complete n00b! Got pretty frustating, cause he was my boss and all (nice bloke), but sheesh! was he computer illiterate.
by Furay
14 Mar 2006, 00:34

Stardock and Starforce

"How did the protection increase sales if you could get a cracked one right away?" Because there are a lot (a hell of a lot) of people who don't know how to crack a game (N00B's). All these people know how to do, is to put in the CD, and copy it with Easy CD Creator or Nero (whatever softw...
by Furay
13 Mar 2006, 02:41

Stardock and Starforce

"From what i read they just assume that every pirated copy/torrent download is a lost sale." I don't think they would be that stupid to assume that... Perhaps they would use those figures in their anti-piracty arguments, but surely not in their in-house calculations of lost sales. But then...
by Furay
08 Mar 2006, 05:11
Topic: Necro Hero Bios
Replies: 42
Views: 12735

Necro Hero Bios

Looking more at Naadir, it looks like he may be human, with a strange mask over his face. Still doesn't explain the hands though...

Go to advanced search