Search found 16 matches

by vepeli
20 Jul 2006, 11:11
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic series - Best Games Ever!! Who is with me?
Replies: 26
Views: 15834

Helloo Adventurers! Glunk..! Just stopped by to show updated collection picture, http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/391/mightandmagickokoelmaaz7.jpg And ask couple of questions about Heroes IV Card game, Has anyone played it? Is it good? Who has developed it? Yours truly, Vepeli who possess both Mig...
by vepeli
08 Jun 2006, 10:16

Helloo Adventurers! Glunk..! I had few additions to M&M collection. You can view it here : http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mightandmagickokoelma6rh.jpg Trivia solution : ever played the game Sword of Xeen? When walk in to the Inn (also know as tavern in this game) there is guy with blue...
by vepeli
31 May 2006, 11:25
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Pet thread (pics would be nice)
Replies: 414
Views: 72767

Helloo Adventurers! Glunk..! Nice thread! Here is my nice dog. She is growing to be superb! http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7615/shineon1dv.jpg Breed is Royal Rough Collie, color sable. Little funny remark, did You ever played nice adventure game by New World Computing called Inherit the Earth? T...
by vepeli
09 May 2006, 10:20

Helloo Adventurers! Glunk..! I had some additions to my M&M & NWC collection : http://img197.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mightandmagickokoelma2qc.jpg I recently been looking (old) New World Computing logos in their games and how it has been developed in years. I have been taking screenshots o...
by vepeli
25 Apr 2006, 10:36

Helloo Adventurers! Glunk..! Thanks moderator! I stand behind of that noble thought 100%, please buy the games always, thats the way of supporting companies and to have them make more games. Use demos and reviews to ease choosing which to buy! I hope we understud klaymen incorrectly or You had probl...
by vepeli
09 Apr 2006, 20:28

Helloo Adventurers! Glunk..! I just drop in here to announce that I just completed M&M IX. I enjoyed it very much (with TELPs patches), I am happy to say that I did not encounter any bugs. Now I have played through all M&M rpgs from the begining to an end.. !!SUPERB GAMES!! (especially ones ...
by vepeli
31 Mar 2006, 14:18
Topic: Might and Magic III traps
Replies: 2
Views: 4460

Nice to see You selecting a very good game to play! In this game Your robber does not do anything with traps in dungeons except maybe in opening doors and chests. In that You need magic, try buying levitation which allows to You walk over pits. Then Jump spell also and later teleport, that way You c...
by vepeli
11 Mar 2006, 07:09

Helloo Adventurers! Glunk..! I had couple additions to my collection (few M&M related and few NWC). By the way, if You happend to know any M&M or NWC related game You have played (or heard) and are any good, please inform me and I look for it in the future to my collection. Apeman, Thanks fo...
by vepeli
20 Feb 2006, 08:09
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Which game from the Heroes Series to play next?
Replies: 38
Views: 15094

Helloo Adventurers! Glunk..! Thanks a lot everyone for good recommendations! Its very nice that this got so many replys. Yep, I have decided now. I have decided to go like so many already said to start Heroes II. I started first this Roland Ironfist campaigns, and just played first scenario. Well, a...
by vepeli
16 Feb 2006, 21:25
Topic: Heroes Chronicles (particularly parts 5-6)
Replies: 3
Views: 4416

Heroes Chronicles (particularly parts 5-6)

Helloo Adventurers! Glunk..! Some thing about these Heroes Chronicles. A little question concerning about two (once in history downloadable) Heroes Chronicles expansions. Does anyone have these Heroes Chronicles games or perhaps like to have those expansions? Here is quick breefing about chronicles,...
by vepeli
16 Feb 2006, 21:23
Topic: Which game from the Heroes Series to play next?
Replies: 38
Views: 15094

Which game from the Heroes Series to play next?

Helloo Adventurers! Glunk..! I list this post here so You Adventurers can recommend me of which Heroes game I should play next. I have completed King's Bounty, Heroes I, Heroes III and just recently finished H3 Armageddon's Blade. I myself are thinking of Heroes II, but not sure yet. What do You thi...
by vepeli
16 Feb 2006, 21:19

Might and Magic series - Best Games Ever!! Who is with me?

Helloo Adventurers! Glunk..! I just moved my post in this new place. I have recently completed Heroes III - Armageddon's Blade, and the game was excellent. Now I am continuing on playing M&M IX which I cannot allow to myself to play too much that I don't run out of gaming M&M rpgs. Also I am...
by vepeli
15 Nov 2005, 07:24
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Bugs
Replies: 31
Views: 12554

To CloudRiderX, M&M game that had the arrows with the plunger-like ends? Doesn't ring a bell to me, if You meant it was in a cover? Now let me see, the first and second have part of the land's and world's map (VARN and CRON) on the cover, when third has a warrior with sword and diamond around hi...
by vepeli
13 Nov 2005, 16:24

Monastor, thanks for Your complement, but my humble collection is not for sale..

rubiconiii,

Yes, M&M VI SE has cloth map of Enroth.
by vepeli
13 Nov 2005, 07:48

To Ryder, Yep, Hammer of the Gods is a great game. I haven't finished it. In future when I have completed those games that I'm now playing, I get down to it again.
by vepeli
12 Nov 2005, 18:03

Hello everybody! Thanks for the comments, I put earlier my first post in the Heroes Round table in M&M Discussing, and [CH]Angelspit was so nice to put my collection picture here. Yep, my humble collection is not complete yet.. For instance it misses Heroes Chronicles completely and Heroes IV Wi...

Go to advanced search