rofl :D Godzilla :D
by Kronos
07 Apr 2007, 12:08
Forum: News
Topic: Tribes of the East Announced
Replies: 207
Views: 62952

Tribes of the East Announced

Hope that those alternative uprgrades will work like: green dragon to emerald dragon OR *****dragon...

Cuz if yes, it will have the major advantage of H4 which was(is) the unlinear gameplay ;)
by Kronos
13 Aug 2006, 10:21
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: King Kong: the Dark Messiah Way
Replies: 14
Views: 7054

King Kong: the Dark Messiah Way

Me dont like big doll. Me smash doll =P
by Kronos
27 May 2006, 20:16
Forum: Articles
Topic: Haven Creatures Statistics
Replies: 63
Views: 26583

Haven Creatures Statistics

Yeah... really like your ideas ThunderT.
by Kronos
27 May 2006, 20:14
Topic: Sylvan Creature Statistics
Replies: 69
Views: 26112

Sylvan Creature Statistics

Hmm.. hey, i never thought about it like that. And it can be enchanted with blessings as well. Thanks DaemianLucifer! Now the greeD seems O.K. to me
by Kronos
27 May 2006, 20:11
Topic: Academy Creatures Statistics
Replies: 67
Views: 28984

Academy Creatures Statistics

Well mabye it was among the toughest units in the game, but the question is why? ...because the titan is the biggest enemy of the black dragon, so i dont think he should be stronger, just tough enough to compete the black dragon (not that he should have the same HP, DMG etc., but be able to actually...
by Kronos
26 May 2006, 20:29
Topic: Inferno Creature Statistics
Replies: 77
Views: 27767

Inferno Creature Statistics

Breza at 2006-04-08 03:32 wrote: The demons have got to be off doom, they're exactly the same. And why can't archdevils have a nice round number of hp like 200! not 199 -cuz inferno is the representant of chos and a pretty round number is more order like =P I'm really dissapointed in the teleport ab...
by Kronos
26 May 2006, 20:24
Topic: Haven Creatures Statistics
Replies: 63
Views: 26583

Haven Creatures Statistics

Speaking about culture influence in towns, its not a bad idea. Academy has the best look ever thanks to its oriental look. Necropolis is quite gothic and haven is a "typical" middle age europian town. It would be great to have some norse and chineese style factions in a expansion. I really...
by Kronos
26 May 2006, 20:15
Topic: Sylvan Creature Statistics
Replies: 69
Views: 26112

Sylvan Creature Statistics

I hate the horns on the emerald/gold dragons head. The green dragon looks much better. LOL, actually the unupgraded one looks much more like emerald than the upgrade but nevermind... Hmm dont like that the emerald dragon is so weak comparing it to Black D. They shoul be more equal. Mybe adding some ...
by Kronos
26 May 2006, 20:08
Topic: Necropolis Creature Statistics
Replies: 54
Views: 25201

Necropolis Creature Statistics

Anybody ever thought about a concept of a undead zombie like dragon?

Just imagine: great HP, extremely ugly, spreads plague...

But i still like the spectral dragon concept =)
by Kronos
26 May 2006, 20:02
Topic: Academy Creatures Statistics
Replies: 67
Views: 28984

Academy Creatures Statistics

Hmm... Many people say that the titan is too weak, but keep in mind that he is a shooter. That gives him a great advantage, especially with that high DMG. In adition he is immune to mind spells = forgetfullness, he has no meelee penalty and don't have an idea what the call lightning does but it soun...
by Kronos
26 May 2006, 09:53
Topic: Dungeon Creatures Statistics
Replies: 76
Views: 31220

Dungeon Creatures Statistics

Hey guys... Isn't it a bit weird that a berely naked thin woman (matriarch), has more HP than a gigantic, heavy, scaled monster(hydra)? And something so gigantic like chaos hydra could easily be eqal to a black dragon. ...oh, and the black dragon is my favorite unit, but why should it be stronger th...
by Kronos
07 May 2006, 21:05
Topic: That's Gotta Hurt
Replies: 39
Views: 14731

That's Gotta Hurt

This titans atack is really cool.

I didnt really like the concept of the titan in H4 and i hate the titan concept from H3 but this one is one of the coolest creatures around. Anyway i love the new academy look.
by Kronos
14 Apr 2006, 01:58
Topic: The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!
Replies: 124
Views: 35359

The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!

less than 10 minutes remain, and although its 4 o clock in da morning in slovakia right now, this keeps me awake ;)
Edited on Thu, Apr 13 2006, 20:00 by Kronos
by Kronos
05 Dec 2005, 16:06
Topic: Creature Abilities
Replies: 48
Views: 17054

I don't remember how it was in heroes3, but the familiar special ability seems to be very fatal and effective to me as the mana points stealed are calculated by the stack size... a very large stack can steal all heroes mana for one turn!!!
by Kronos
04 Dec 2005, 16:53
Topic: The Orcs Wish to Expand
Replies: 3
Views: 2181

Im not sure what creatures we will see, but it's quite posible that there will be a barbarian/stronghold/might type faction. They were here from the first homam and i think that they have a lot of fans...

...anyway they had cool creatures like behemots, thunderbirds,ogre mages...
by Kronos
01 Dec 2005, 21:18
Topic: Creature Abilities
Replies: 48
Views: 17054

I'm curious if a hydra atacking two enemies like on the screenshot, will atack each with only one head and the other heads will rest or if it will atack one enemy with more heads dealing aditional damage...
by Kronos
30 Nov 2005, 20:49
Topic: Dude, Where's my Ballista?
Replies: 8
Views: 6176

...insane in the membrane...

Yeah i really like this one...
by Kronos
29 Nov 2005, 15:34
Topic: Demon Gating
Replies: 9
Views: 5627

Methinks that this special ability will be very useful in the situations when you want to save your hero... this can save some time for retreat.
by Kronos
19 Oct 2005, 20:23
Topic: Yet More Answers
Replies: 49
Views: 13561

But comparing the grid from h4 to h5 grids- the h5 squares are gigantic...

I never used the grid display in h4, however the small squares gave the game much bigger strategical potential ( once i hit 3 sprites with a black dragon since sprites are small)

Go to advanced search