by addicted
Apr 28 2007, 13:56
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.5 Next Week
Replies: 39
Views: 10159

Re: Patch 1.5 Next Week

jeff wrote: Please UBI give us a menu driven editor. :beg:

Although I look forward to the patch, I am very disappointed in the map editor... And as always, I totally 100% agree with you Jeff!!!! :D
by addicted
Apr 15 2007, 18:40
Topic: Tribes of the East Announced
Replies: 207
Views: 38342

Tribes of the East Announced

Hmmm, with reading the lines that caught my eye were, "...and 'conclusion' of the Heroes V experience" and "It’s a fitting 'end' to Heroes V",,, the words, 'conclusion' and 'end' sounds like the final chapter of Heroes of might and magic, period... They may make this 2nd expansion the last for H-5 b...
by addicted
Mar 10 2007, 15:21
Topic: Heroes V no more mod-friendly since 2.1
Replies: 55
Views: 9668

Heroes V no more mod-friendly since 2.1

I too agree with Infiltrator and Sir Charles here especially with H-5 games put out by Nival since their track record of programming, bugs & etc..
by addicted
Feb 26 2007, 0:38
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Something Worrying to think about
Replies: 17
Views: 3510

To clarify my point, obviously Nival/UBI are going to have to produce multiple patches, as not everyone will buy all or any of the expansions and those people deserve support. What my point is each expansion needs to be backwardly compatible so the only patch you really need is the one for the late...
by addicted
Feb 18 2007, 18:42
Topic: Battle for Androna Map Mishap Pic... Funny
Replies: 5
Views: 2205

Battle for Androna Map Mishap Pic... Funny

I am playing Battle for Androna map by mapmaker Myythryyn. I was going thru portals to get to an enemy and my boat got stuck on land.. Normally, if the hero has to go thru several portals and has to to use a ship to get to some, the hero will get out of the boat automatically and continue on going t...
by addicted
Feb 18 2007, 1:17
Topic: Ubisoft survey on Dark Messiah
Replies: 17
Views: 4191

Ubisoft survey on Dark Messiah

Well I normally get these but I never received this one!! sniff... I never bought the DM due to all the flustrated fans comments when it was released.. but I still should have got this survey because I am registered M&M's H-V and the expansion.. The last thing I got from UBI was last months one on t...
by addicted
Feb 11 2007, 23:42
Topic: Map Contest Results
Replies: 21
Views: 5493

Map Contest Results

Congratulations winners, I haven't played them yet but plan too. On the topic of 'seal of approval' subject, The way I see it, the winners got the CH seal of approval even if it isn't visable, it is within each of CH followers hearts! :) I agree with Psychobabble on the X-large maps, they are incred...
by addicted
Feb 11 2007, 23:22
Topic: Return to the Round Table
Replies: 35
Views: 6589

Return to the Round Table

My Peace of Heaven! :) Whew, glad to see it up and running. My hat off to you Angelspit and all the helpers.. Fantastic! Transfering all this stuff couldn't have been easy! Now get some rest! :)
by addicted
Feb 7 2007, 17:31
Topic: Might and Magic on Gootube
Replies: 16
Views: 3645

Might and Magic on Gootube

(World of GameZone) That video was made in Wichita Ks,??? Wow, didn't know they exist but anyhow, what an embarrassment? Makes us Wichitans look like hicks trying to play intelligent! Errrrrrrrrr cough, cough... :o
Edited on Wed, Feb 07 2007, 10:34 by addicted
by addicted
Feb 6 2007, 15:42
Topic: Ubisoft Forum Downtime
Replies: 29
Views: 4764

Ubisoft Forum Downtime

OK, Angelspit... I emailed you privately with a web link, did you get it?
by addicted
Feb 6 2007, 15:00

Ubisoft Forum Downtime

I got it, do you want me to forward it to you Angelspit?

Edited on Tue, Feb 06 2007, 08:15 by addicted
by addicted
Feb 4 2007, 19:09

Ubisoft Forum Downtime

Yeah, I had mention this about UBI's shut down in the previous topic, "Round Table Temporarily Down"... It took me a long time to get logged into this topic today as I kept getting the error message, CH had exceeded its limit or something like that.. Anyway, I am hoping you will find a new place soo...
by addicted
Feb 4 2007, 14:40
Topic: Round Table Down
Replies: 167
Views: 22455

Round Table Temporarily Down

I personally like CH better than any forum on the net and I am sure everything will get back to normal soon (i hope) :) some things in life are beyond any humans control but I know angelspit will have things up and running when he can and I for one am sticking with him thru thick or thin! Some thing...
by addicted
Feb 2 2007, 22:39

UBI forum going to be shut down Feb 5th and 6th.. Here is some of what the notice said, Quote: (Tuesday, Feb 6th 2007 from 7AM GMT to 1PM GMT) (Tuesday, Feb 6th 2007 from 2AM EST to 8AM EST) (Monday, Feb 5th 2007 from 11PM PST to 5AM PST) During this timeframe, all Ubisoft forums will be shut down a...
by addicted
Feb 1 2007, 23:33

Is this like a bad winter on a freeze out! Hark! :)
by addicted
Jan 30 2007, 17:32
Topic: Patches 1.41/2.1 Out Early
Replies: 23
Views: 4058

Patches 1.41/2.1 Out Early

I have HOF. I am confused.. Do I need both patches (1.41 - 2.1)? Fabrice on the ubi forum wasn't too clear if we own both games if we have to install both patches. I noticed if you go to UBI's website and click on patch download's for H-V at H-V http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=1628 it...
by addicted
Jan 27 2007, 18:47
Topic: Patches 1.41 & 2.1 Monday
Replies: 16
Views: 3681

Patches 1.41 & 2.1 Announced

jeff at 2007-01-27 10:09 wrote: I will concede I am happy with many of the fixes in these patches, but I really hope the delay in 1.5 deals with making the editor more usable for those of us used to a menu driven editor. I wish the editor had a 'menu' like in H-4 but I don't think Nival knows how to...
by addicted
Jan 15 2007, 14:44
Topic: Will H-V run on Windows Vista?
Replies: 52
Views: 10954

Will H-V run on Windows Vista?

Windows Vista will be released in Feb, 2007. I read on Gamespot at http://www.gamespot.com/features/6154735/index.html most games made for Windows XP will run with a DirectX 9.0L but I didn't see any Might & Magic games listed.. hmmmm I was wondering if H-V/HOF will run on the Vista format since...
by addicted
Jan 11 2007, 19:35
Topic: What R the HOF Map names?
Views: 1874

LoneChinchilla wrote:Here are the multiplayer maps:

Thank you so much LoneChinchilla.. Your list and input are deeply appreciated.. :D
by addicted
Jan 2 2007, 15:37
Topic: What R the HOF Map names?
Views: 1874

Edit: Oh sorry, addicted, I thought you were asking about the in-game Heroes' names. :embarrased: That's okay HP; yeah, I was talking about the S & M player maps that came with Hammers of Fate... All the maps are mixed together with the H-5 maps and I can't figure out which ones are the HOF map...

Go to advanced search