Search found 40 matches

by Rhutobello
07 Jul 2006, 20:38
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.2 News
Replies: 42
Views: 15661

Patch 1.2 News

Somehow I can't understand those who blame us for complaining about an unfinish game. "all of you" who think HoMM5 is such a perfect game are indeed the perfect buyer for the gamingindustry. You buy crap and you say halleleluja...it wasen't quiet what I wanted..but those poor developer had...
by Rhutobello
06 Jun 2006, 11:27
Topic: Nival Answers
Replies: 89
Views: 26226

Nival Answers

Cant understand what you all are crying for....the game has recived more then 9 from the majority of the game industry and most of you agree? Dosen't 9 tell us an almost perfect game? Why do you all long for a patch then? Me on the other hand give it 6 and look forward to the patch map generator..ma...
by Rhutobello
01 Jun 2006, 20:14
Topic: More Eights, and a Beating
Replies: 19
Views: 6406

More Eights, and a Beating

Gaidal Cain wrote: Sorry, but you're wrong. Patches means bugfixes and perhaps rebalancing in 99% of the cases. New content is almost always held off for expansions. _______________ Well I can give you that one, I might have played a bit to much online RPG where patches gives more new stuff and bala...
by Rhutobello
01 Jun 2006, 15:27
Topic: More Eights, and a Beating
Replies: 19
Views: 6406

More Eights, and a Beating

I agree more with 1Up, then the rest. There is no way this game should have 8-9. If we shall take into account an early patch, we shall not let that benefit the company...it shall draw the game down. We must not say we tolerate unfinish game and give it high score.in hope the patch shall fix it..tha...
by Rhutobello
28 May 2006, 08:34
Topic: First Patch Announced
Replies: 85
Views: 23518

Re: First Patch Announced

oh my! did I like see someone making remarks about civ!!!! woot!! Civ is and will always be the best strategi game ever, its what started the hole trend!! r e s p e c t ! ! ;) Yea, Civ is a nice strategi program....B U T HoMM are a life....thats why you get all those hot opinions. Long live HoMM......
by Rhutobello
27 May 2006, 09:11
Topic: Gamespot gives Heroes V 8.2
Replies: 20
Views: 7795

Re: GameSpot Gives Heroes V 8.2

"I can't believe the best of them all, H2 expansion, got such poor reviews." What did it bring to H2 to make it so good? Well ....first...back when heroes started we did't have the graphic wonderland we have today. Most game was rated for it's abillity to hook you into gameplay. In my opi...
by Rhutobello
27 May 2006, 08:41
Topic: Gamespot gives Heroes V 8.2
Replies: 20
Views: 7795

GameSpot Gives Heroes V 8.2

Well if I had played the game for less then 10 hours I would have given it 8 or 9 too. Mostly due to graphic. Now I have played more then 10 I go down to 6-7. There are to much lacking and unfinished. Way to little custom map,,,controls are not responding nice on the adventure map...much lag on sing...
by Rhutobello
05 Feb 2006, 23:47
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III Difficulty Question
Replies: 24
Views: 34209

another diffrence is also what you recive in the end of game. A game on exp level gives less point, for same time used, as 1 on impossible and so on.....but that was maybe not the question:):)
by Rhutobello
05 Feb 2006, 20:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Which M&M do you like best?
Replies: 48
Views: 28427

I go for MM V1, in my opinion most fun, maybe also because it was some leap from Xeen to it.
I loved both Xeen so they have to come second and I am old enough to have played MM1 on Sega, which hooked me on the serie, so it have to have a medal too, when you take time aspect into count:)
by Rhutobello
05 Feb 2006, 18:59
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Equilibris install problem
Replies: 15
Views: 12782

This might sound a bit "Dummys", no intet for that...just telling what I have: A) your statement: failure wont accept the game itself only the campaign editor..... eh are they supposed to be in the Data folder? Did same mistake about 3 times...installed Eq first...now..you have removed EQ....
by Rhutobello
03 Feb 2006, 20:34
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Do you want to help the project?
Replies: 61
Views: 102589

There haven't been many voulenter.....

So..Well...if you need another tester for the mod, I can try to help out.

Are you ready to thoroughly test new and old features and prepare reports about various situations?

It will be my first beta project....but there is always a first....so yes:)
by Rhutobello
03 Feb 2006, 13:04
Topic: ForumTalk
Replies: 18
Views: 5811

ForumTalk

Another topic:) From Save heroes com i see following link: Also, there is another domain name that will be associated with this site. www.WeSavedHeroes.org In my opinion you better put in a "will" between we and saved because you never know if it will be saved, even if you want to, but you...
by Rhutobello
03 Feb 2006, 12:52

ForumTalk

They envy your ability to post and want to put up a tax rate so they recive credit for 50% of your counting replys....they are afreid to be "Left Behind":):)
by Rhutobello
03 Feb 2006, 12:21
Topic: Official Bug Thread
Replies: 9
Views: 3652

Official Bug Thread

Maybe april you say?

What year then?

I think they needed that breake and more to polish this game before they climb number 1.....but I indeed hope they manage:)
by Rhutobello
03 Feb 2006, 00:23

ForumTalk

HodgePodge at 2006-02-02 15:05 wrote: @ Corribus, ThunderTitan & Rhutobello - The Round Table has been commandeered by either one insidious spammer with many different names or different spammers of many names. ;| Yes...that was the way I understood it too.....but if so....then I have to be this...
by Rhutobello
02 Feb 2006, 20:17
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dungeon Heroes Revealed
Replies: 39
Views: 15268

Dungeon Heroes

Angelspit at 2006-02-02 13:01 wrote:

How's my translation by the way? I hope it doesn't sound like something from BabelFish... :P

If it do.....I will start use BabelFish:):)
by Rhutobello
02 Feb 2006, 20:10

ForumTalk

Corribus at 2006-02-02 12:52 wrote: Kalah you may want to add that in an amazing feat of statistics, a mere two users (although it may be one user using two names) is doing well over 50% of the talking! :D I am not sure what you are thinking here? When 1 post the first post he has 100% If 1 answear ...
by Rhutobello
02 Feb 2006, 19:52
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dungeon Heroes Revealed
Replies: 39
Views: 15268

Dungeon Heroes

Corribus at 2006-02-01 21:44 wrote: Can someone tell me why Kythra seems to think that a belt is equivalent to a brassiere? I mean, er, not that I, uh, mind or anything but, um, why does she even bother? That doesn't even look realistic...or comfortable. ;| Haven't you learned. Womans are known to s...
by Rhutobello
02 Feb 2006, 19:40

ForumTalk

It's a mod that gives HoMM4 new life and challange. It install beside the ordinary game, so you will have the option to play both.

I can recomend it:)
by Rhutobello
02 Feb 2006, 18:05
Topic: Intricate Relationships Explained
Replies: 8
Views: 3693

Intricate Relationships Explained

lol...yep....funny how they manage to say so much on so little:)

Go to advanced search