Search found 368 matches

by Justice
10 Aug 2009, 00:00
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Internet/Gaming Cafe in New York
Replies: 1
Views: 1978

Internet/Gaming Cafe in New York

Hello folks. I'm on a trip in New York with a music group I'm a member of, and one of the other players and I are getting withdrawal symptoms from a lack of gaming. Therefore I was wondering, do you know where some Internet/gaming cafe in New York is? Being close to Times Square is definitely to be ...
by Justice
04 Mar 2009, 23:24
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 382436

Trying to download it :) Would be quite nice if you felt a wild urge to post the M&M arrangements online :D I never took any composing classes or theory since music only is my hobby, but I'm able to play pretty much everything (that excludes insane contemporary classical music with continuous 3 ...
by Justice
25 Dec 2008, 14:04
Topic: MM6: Metamorphosis - monster's corner
Replies: 86
Views: 34924

Hmmm. Should we allow dual-classing in this game? Dual-classing wouldn't be the most important thing for me, being as my main passion for games would be surprises, story and strategy. But if you somehow manage to incorporate it into the storyline (perhaps change yourself to change the world kinda t...
by Justice
01 Nov 2008, 20:48
Topic: Where to get MM7 with paypal (no creditcard)?
Replies: 7
Views: 3829

Monk, Thief, Archer and Paladin are a nice in-between party since you can't reach the strong magic, but neither will abandon healing and Town Portal/Invisibility/Fly altogether.- Master in Air and you can run invisible to The Land of Titans (walk on the walls) and Steal Tolberti's control cube :) If...
by Justice
17 Oct 2008, 22:35

Looks very nice indeed.- Just do me a favor and release the game sometime when I have holidays :D
by Justice
15 Oct 2008, 17:34

I do actually understand Dutch :| And it is true, folks from the Netherlands are strange, but most of them are nice enough too and far more "normal" than people from the Faroe Islands :)

But looking forwards to more info on the game.
by Justice
13 Oct 2008, 16:05

He is from the Netherlands (I think), don't pay too much notice to his strange comments ;|
by Justice
12 Oct 2008, 10:17

Macros the Black wrote:Seeing this thread unreplied to in a few days can seem like the interest in it is lost, but I suppose we're all still waiting impatiently (I know I am) and just have nothing to discuss atm :D
Agree, don't have the time to post too much, but I pop in to look every now and then :)
by Justice
10 Sep 2008, 20:06

Superb screenshots! Is the golden one an edited version of the Titan's Stronghold in MM VII? As for sidequests, a fake/funny way to Vori would be superb :-D perhaps more or less following some of the insane ways to Vori, only to find a Pink Statue of an Elephant called Vori or something like that :d...
by Justice
09 Jun 2008, 22:39
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 411920

There might be another blue torch up there :)
by Justice
11 May 2008, 11:53
Topic: Where is Alice's Restaurant?
Replies: 6
Views: 3913

I found 2 just as I had posted this :D

Just not in the same places as the original one.
by Justice
10 May 2008, 13:41
Topic: Where is Alice's Restaurant?
Replies: 6
Views: 3913

Apropos the carnage bows, they somehow seem to have disapeared in the new version.- Or are they just placed later in the game?
by Justice
09 May 2008, 11:33
Topic: Suggestions for MM6 mod
Replies: 24
Views: 11994

Make the music work without the play CD... I've broken mine :(

More seriously, it would be nice if you could get a few shortcuts into some of the more tedious dungeons or change them enough for them to be interesting again.
by Justice
07 Apr 2008, 15:11
Topic: MM7Rev4mod Released!
Replies: 7
Views: 4692

Thanks :D know what I'll be doing once school is over.- Or more likely what I will be doing in 23 days, when the last homework is to be handed in before a short break prior to the exams :devious:
by Justice
02 Apr 2008, 21:02
Topic: Stuck in the Pit
Replies: 9
Views: 4679

No problem, glad that there still are newcomers to this game :)
by Justice
02 Apr 2008, 15:48
Topic: Might & Magic Warlords Project
Replies: 71
Views: 32075

Wouldn't have had any problems guessing that the islets are the Evermorn Islands. Good work and looking forward to testing it :D
by Justice
02 Apr 2008, 15:47
Topic: Stuck in the Pit
Replies: 9
Views: 4679

You aren't suposed to get in there before you have chosen the light or dark path :)
by Justice
17 Mar 2008, 00:13
Forum: News
Topic: Modding Might and Magic VII
Replies: 18
Views: 12566

Re: Modding Might and Magic VII

Dave_Jame wrote:
It iz reali interesting to see so many things changed... but is it just my game or is it eazier (even without the dragon on Emereald). I found a Bow of Carmage in Harmondale
I think it is supposed to be easier for the first part of the game before it suddenly explodes in difficulty :S
by Justice
17 Mar 2008, 00:11
Topic: Golem arms
Replies: 3
Views: 2482

The arm isn't in the Tidewater Caves, but just on the same islet. The islet is located in Tatalia and is the only islet in that area. If you have water walk then just run down to the ocean and walk around untill you find it. If not, the buy some food and follow the shore with the mountains on your r...
by Justice
17 Mar 2008, 00:03
Topic: Argh. MM7 Walls of Mist
Replies: 8
Views: 7598

You can't kill anything at all. Kill = useless keys. Getting the keys to work is pretty simple. Collect all the keys in one characters inventory, pick the character and click on the keyhole. If the keyhole doesn't register then use spacebar frequently from different angles. And you can run the quest...

Go to advanced search