Search found 119 matches

by Dave_Jame
Mar 22 2013, 19:10
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: MMX Dwarves
Replies: 9
Views: 2412

MMX Dwarves

Elvin told on HC that these were more or less experimnets how the models would look in the engine, and most likely they will not be in the game. But Dwarves are to be there atleast as heroes...
by Dave_Jame
Jan 21 2013, 15:47
Forum: News
Topic: Darkness Ready For Pre-order
Replies: 5
Views: 5196

Darkness Ready For Pre-order

The same guy who did the music in DLC's. He is IMHO rather good nothing to bring shame on this part of the brand....
(Example from Danse Macabre)
by Dave_Jame
Dec 14 2012, 6:03
Forum: Articles
Topic: H6 Expansion Q&A
Replies: 11
Views: 2977

Shades of Darkness Q&A

I Just wanted to thank the whole CH crew for the QaA.
It was nice to read, interesting and unexpected.
Much appreciated
by Dave_Jame
Nov 26 2012, 8:52
Topic: Exclusively Downloadable
Replies: 2
Views: 939

Exclusively Downloadable

Point one.. Isn't this picture a bit old. since.. I do not know.. the interface for this part of the game has been changed a lot with the introduction of the DLCs Point two.. Just from meaning of the text "Exclusive" = Not available for everyone,(Exp: The hearts of nightmares or various DW and heroe...
by Dave_Jame
Sep 19 2012, 19:02
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Tutorial on hard
Replies: 3
Views: 4508

I have a better test for you.
Try to win a hard game vs a Hard AI, with no dynasty bonuses on one of the new maps in patch 1,5, the one based on Crag's map num. 2. with only sawmills available you will have a hard time doing anything.
by Dave_Jame
Sep 19 2012, 18:59
Topic: Ashan Lore Question: Griffin Dynasty, the last generations
Replies: 8
Views: 5025

Marzhin wrote:"King" Oleg IS the Emperor seen in Clash of Heroes (so it's actually Emperor Oleg).
And Cyrus indeed killed Sandro, but he wasn't alone. That's a story for another time...

Thanks Marzhin. Sometimes you need a bit more then just uncertain game texts:-)
by Dave_Jame
Sep 15 2012, 19:16
Topic: Uriel Boss Fight
Replies: 3
Views: 1024

One thing I like about PoSS, the thunder bird is a well made boss.

The scripting prevents such easy bypassing of bosses by overrunning them with numbers.
by Dave_Jame
Sep 15 2012, 19:09

2. Not a job for young hero? David vs. Goliath anyone? There are plenty of stories about how powerful evil overlord (or whoever) was defeated by young, inexperienced farmboy. But for now we don't know full story - we know only its conclusion but not how it has happened. Yes you're right. In fact th...
by Dave_Jame
Sep 15 2012, 18:37

BTW - Could you asking questions about Ashan in HV-HVI sections? Yes I can and will. Can you move the topic or should I ask Pol or somebody elese. Not quite. Nicolai was not last of the Griffins and Isabel had really no rights to throne (as she wasn't even married to him). There was another heir to...
by Dave_Jame
Sep 15 2012, 10:26

Ashan Lore Question: Griffin Dynasty, the last generations

Hi there. After the last void chronicles, I just wanted to get a thing or two straight. Please correct any errors. The last King of the Griffin Dynasty was Nikolaj, killed during the 6th eclipse by the Demon lord Agrael. The dynasty of the Griffin family ended with his wife Isabela of the Grayhound ...
by Dave_Jame
Sep 2 2012, 14:43
Forum: Articles
Topic: CH Heroes VI Review
Replies: 45
Views: 12844

CH Heroes VI Review

When considering the fact that I would not judge the editor (due to the fact that I do not use it) I would probably give it 4 out of 6 but after reading through your review I have to say I agree with almost everything in it.. it was nice to read.
by Dave_Jame
Aug 2 2012, 20:41
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Map of World of Enroth (or C.O.L.O.N.Y.)
Replies: 213
Views: 79034

Since when Tidewater is Tatalia capital or even Tatalian city? It's Erathian city which is placed on Erathian part of Tatalia. You rememebr this tiny land between Tatalia and Krewlod which was captured by them during RoE and recaptured by Catherine later? And yes - land travel time is not very good...
by Dave_Jame
Jul 25 2012, 13:44
Topic: Map of World of Enroth (or C.O.L.O.N.Y.)
Replies: 213
Views: 79034

Avonu wrote: Sea voyage from North to South of Antagarich takes 7 days. Sea voyage from East to West of Enroth takes 21 days (and you sail onboard the fastest ship in all Enroth). You still think that Antagarich should be as big as 3/4 of Enroth? XEL II wrote: The travel time in MM 6-8 is mostly in...
by Dave_Jame
Jul 22 2012, 15:59
Topic: wiki.celestialheavens.com - move
Replies: 15
Views: 4062

Hope you unlock it soon.. I Want to work on the MaM VI bestiary, until its Open I'll be working "Into ma desk" as we say...
by Dave_Jame
Jul 12 2012, 17:01
Topic: Was there ever a druid class planed for MaM 8?
Replies: 4
Views: 2960

Was there ever a druid class planed for MaM 8?

I wanted to ask this question a log time ago. And if there ever was such a discusion, then sorry for creating a new topic. But I alwayes wondered if, there ever was any information about a Druid-like class planed for Might and Magic VIII. Who has played the game knows about the Druid crown in the St...
by Dave_Jame
Jul 12 2012, 15:46
Topic: Crag the Marzhin
Replies: 13
Views: 2346

Crag the Marzhin

@JSE Because it was rather a hell of a mess character and story wise, and as in one of the last QaA stated. There was nobady from the original MM team at Ubi (For example JVC refused the offer) with an insight into the world. No info about what direction was chosen to go. Nobady with information abo...
by Dave_Jame
Jul 9 2012, 9:05
Forum: Campfire
Topic: HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List
Replies: 15
Views: 12111

Apart from PC games, Did anybody had to chance to try the last mage knight boardgame by Vlada Chvatil? Many people say it has a strong Heroes feeling.
by Dave_Jame
Jul 8 2012, 8:09
Topic: Contributing to Celestial Heavens Wiki
Replies: 34
Views: 11972

OK.. this is managable.. I wil try to to create something like this in the free days. There might be a problem with Icons. I can use the interface icons to represent 5 out of the 6 resistances, and the Shiled spell interface icon for Phsical resistance The problem might be with the number of thing t...
by Dave_Jame
Jul 8 2012, 7:03

Ok. So thing that I will change begining with the 12th July are: - Page naming (from Greek numbers to Arabic) - Headings and Subhadings - Links to other pages (Like Liches, Skeletons, MaM VI) What I do have a problem with is the infobox. I do not want the pages to end up as the Ghost H1 page you pos...
by Dave_Jame
Jul 7 2012, 21:10

Thank you GreatEmerald. I made the grammer corrections you pointed out, and I will rename the links as soon as the Wiki will be back in full form. Just one question, do you have any specific problems with the form of the page or its content. Something that should be left out, added in, or do you thi...

Go to advanced search