Search found 97 matches

by Blake
Aug 16 2019, 13:27
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Star Trek Picard Series
Replies: 0
Views: 116

Star Trek Picard Series

Old news now but is anyone else pumped for this?? Data, 7 of 9, the Borg, Hugh (borg guy from TNG), and apparently Riker & Troi too.. all back!! CBS region locked the trailer surprise surprise so here's an amazon international one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhBBXHwEsIo   CBS trailer for US...
by Blake
Aug 16 2019, 12:40
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake
Replies: 6
Views: 496

Re: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake

Yeah I still haven't played Worlds of Magic due to all the unhappy reviews and the not so amazing screenshots. Most fans I've talked to so far appear to be mostly wanting MoM with a fresh coat of paint and don't want the wheel reinvented. Some have made some crazy suggestions but generally everythin...
by Blake
Aug 16 2019, 12:18
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!
Replies: 11
Views: 804

Re: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!

Pol wrote:Very well! Published as PoTD. And silently pushed to the right forum. :devious:

Thanks Pol! Much appreciated. :)
by Blake
Aug 12 2019, 14:29

Time for another update... I've now darkened all of the adviser backgrounds and then reconverted back to Civ 2 pallet and the results have come out pretty darn good! Writing is very easy to read now. :) I won't post the whole lot again but here's a couple of examples: https://forums.civfanatics.com/...
by Blake
Aug 9 2019, 15:44

OH MY GOD!!! :O   Looks like I don't have to worry about this unfinished fan remake anymore as it appears we've got an  official Master of Magic sequel or Remake on way  (courtesy of Slitherine who've bought the rights from Atari's IP dungeon and  just made the announcement on their site )!!! Guess ...
by Blake
Aug 5 2019, 17:18

I would wager the place to post this would be Heroes 2 or something related to mods . :) But Pol can move that when he comes around. Don't worry. :tsup: Ahh ok, yeah I know that forum but thought it was just for Mods FOR HoMM games and not mods for other games that relate to HoMM. Probably should h...
by Blake
Aug 5 2019, 8:57

I don't think that you must worry too much about that. You can place holes in there without changing the mouth. Perhaps it makes it all better? The eyes of that skull are like slits too, which makes it also difficult to translate to less pixels. I would suggest you that you could add your personal ...
by Blake
Jul 23 2019, 8:53

Very impressive Blake, fingers crossed to make it to the great finale. ;) Thank you Pol! Regarding that Skull tower visuals, there's a small solution you could use then. See the Skull's mouth? You can move it downwards or delete it. Instead, you make the base of the tower top contour darker, making...
by Blake
Jul 22 2019, 6:48

Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!

A few months back I posted here about discovering that amazing Heroes of Might & Magic 3 Civilization 3 Mod ! As a kid growing up in the 90s playing endless hours of Civ and HoMM I always wanted some sort hybrid game that gave me the HoMM experience but in the Civ sandbox world. Games like Maste...
by Blake
Jul 13 2019, 19:08
Topic: Age of Wonders 3 FREE this weekend on steam
Replies: 3
Views: 298

Re: Age of Wonders 3 FREE this weekend on steam

Panda Tar wrote:Good info. I'll post on the Sales post! :)

There's a sales page here? haha where's that?
by Blake
Jul 12 2019, 10:28
Topic: Age of Wonders 3 FREE this weekend on steam
Replies: 3
Views: 298

Age of Wonders 3 FREE this weekend on steam

My love of Heroes of Might & Magic was why I picked up a copy of Age of Wonders in 1999 and loved it, and then of course loved the even more amazing sequel AoW2 in the early 2000s. I still haven't tried the much newer AoW3 yet but it looks pretty bloody good plus they're now working on a scifi v...
by Blake
Jun 17 2019, 10:37
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic 3 Civilization 3 Mod!
Replies: 5
Views: 999

Re: Conquests of Might & Magic 3 Civ Mod

Ooooooh I've just found another HoMM mod for Civ in a German Civ forum. This time it's a HoMM2 mod for Civilization 2. However sadly the guy went and got himself banned lol so I can't contact him to see if he finished it or if it's still working on it. :( If anyone knows anything about this mod plea...
by Blake
Jun 9 2019, 8:25

Yeah it's probably one of my most wanted fan projects to be finished. Sadly I don't know if Implode will ever come back to it properly and finish it. The only comfort I have is that its opensource so at least there's a chance others might work on it one day.
by Blake
Jun 8 2019, 10:30

Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake

If there's any good old Master of Magic fans lurking in these forums I've recently made a video (as part of a up and coming Civ related games in HD series) touring what I feel is the best MoM fan project out there called Master of Magic – Implode’s Multiplayer Edition , a brilliant Open Source Java ...
by Blake
Mar 3 2019, 4:55

Re: Conquests of Might & Magic 3 Civ Mod

And there it comes, I know that I own Civ III+IV somewhere but they are nowhere to be found. Anyone can take a look a at it? This sounds great, no doubt! ;) I see 2017 all around it. Edit1 Got Civ III. from GoG, they have it under 2€ now. Download seems valid as well. Yeah it's been inactive since ...
by Blake
Feb 24 2019, 8:50
Topic: HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List
Replies: 15
Views: 12813

Re: HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List

I've just recently been playing around with the PlayStation 1 emulator and discovered 2 more products by 3DO that fall along the lines of this topic. Namely: Warriors of Might & Magic, and Crusaders of Might & Magic. I just started them up, never played around with them or anything. Also, a...
by Blake
Feb 24 2019, 8:07

Heroes of Might & Magic 3 Civilization 3 Mod!

http://i.imgur.com/ZJ7nr.jpg Conquests of Might & Magic 3 - Civilization 3 Mod http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=237036&d=1260627063 Woah!!! I'm a huge Civ and HoMM series fan so how the hell did I not know about this lol!!! I couldn't find any threads about this her...
by Blake
Feb 24 2019, 7:58
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4 Renaissance: Greatest Mod V18 released [DOWNLOAD]
Replies: 4
Views: 2021

Re: H4 Renaissance: Greatest Mod V18 released [DOWNLOAD]

this is amazing!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work mate!
by Blake
Feb 24 2019, 7:39
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 295
Views: 167321

Re: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients

Oh my god!!! I have sadly looked longingly at the old LotA website for years foolishly wish that suddenly book 3 would magically appear and the project would be alive again. I've visited it so many times wishing for this moment!!! This doesn't even seem real haha.. think I need to pinch myself to wa...
by Blake
Oct 14 2018, 13:44
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 144
Views: 49209

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

Yup last one looks good mate.

Go to advanced search