Search found 109 matches

by Blake
Oct 13 2019, 9:13
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!
Replies: 14
Views: 1640

Re: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!

Last time I promised videos so here they are! This is a actual in-game video that shows one of our custom Herald video characters in action. Here I insult the Warlock faction leader Archibald and his black dragon breaths fire! https://i.imgur.com/Ue99lDi.png This is a simulated in-game video showing...
by Blake
Oct 6 2019, 2:10
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Star Trek Picard Series
Replies: 4
Views: 506

Re: Star Trek Picard Series

RED ALERT! We've got another new trailer. The beard is back! The old uniforms make a cameo! 7 of 9 is doing her Ronin thing. And we introduce the most hated admiral in Star Trek history haha! US: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FySrgrKJguE People like me outside of US: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...
by Blake
Sep 29 2019, 21:01

Time for a well overdue project update! Metro has been travelling O/S and I've been recovering from some nasty surgery but plenty of progress has been around those over the last month and we're pretty much finished now and just doing final touch ups, sounds, documentation and play testing. :) Throne...
by Blake
Sep 20 2019, 8:22

Same!!

Oooooh looks like Robert Picardo, the EMH Doctor from Voyager might be in Star Trek Picard too. God this show opens up so many cool things for not just TNG fans but Voyager and DS9 fans too! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNXW3pBNHgM

by Blake
Aug 26 2019, 9:15
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Disciples 2 Mod
Replies: 10
Views: 11381

Re: Disciples 2 Mod

yeah what happened to this??
by Blake
Aug 26 2019, 9:14
Topic: Rebel Galaxy Outlaw (Freelancer & WCPrivateer Like Game)
Replies: 0
Views: 120

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw (Freelancer & WCPrivateer Like Game)

If there's any old Freelancer or Wing Commander Privateer fans here, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw has gotta be the closest thing I've seen to these games yet!!! Gorgeous planet landings FTW! I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuge Freelancer fan (so much so I run a fb fan group haha). Fans still mod it to this day creating coo...
by Blake
Aug 24 2019, 14:27
Forum: News
Topic: New King's Bounty 2 on the horizont!
Views: 789

Re: New King's Bounty 2 on the horizont!

hahaha.. I think the art style looks very Witcher 3 and Mount & Blade.. those games were popular in Russia weren't they? But yeah there's so little in the trailer in regards to other worlds/realms, races and fantasy units so hopefully more will be revealed soon. I was lurking around their new we...
by Blake
Aug 24 2019, 13:04

Did they really turn the magnificent fairy-tale world into a harsh reality? Turned my beautiful Kings Bounty into another generic medieval world? The main feature of the game was its mesmerizing fabulousness in a compartment with good humor and an interesting plot. Judging by this trailer, now this...
by Blake
Aug 24 2019, 9:53

Oh man.. thank you SO MUCH for posting this Pol. I did not know about this so I'm mega excited! Some of the screenshots are just stunning!!! Looks like they've gone in a very serious and high quality graphic direction as I can see multiple gameplay and graphical influences from Mount & Blade and...
by Blake
Aug 24 2019, 9:47
Topic: Celestial Heavens - Facebook
Replies: 2
Views: 1902

Re: Celestial Heavens - Facebook

Signed up :)
by Blake
Aug 24 2019, 9:26

Progress pictures time again! Metro & I have finished replacing all of the 42 Civ2 Leader pictures with HoMM2 hero portraits. Converting their faces into the limitations of the Civ2 colour palette has been a real challenge but the final results are pretty good! Here's some of the imported leader...
by Blake
Aug 24 2019, 8:52

Found this trailer analysis by Trek Central. Looks like they going with post apocalypse (the controversial supernova event) Romulan's experimenting with Borg technology presumably to try and regain some lost power. Gotta love the lab sign saying 5,843 days without assimilation lol! Looks like they h...
by Blake
Aug 16 2019, 13:27

Star Trek Picard Series

Old news now but is anyone else pumped for this?? Data, 7 of 9, the Borg, Hugh (borg guy from TNG), and apparently Riker & Troi too.. all back!! CBS region locked the trailer surprise surprise so here's an amazon international one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhBBXHwEsIo   CBS trailer for US...
by Blake
Aug 16 2019, 12:40
Topic: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake
Replies: 6
Views: 714

Re: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake

Yeah I still haven't played Worlds of Magic due to all the unhappy reviews and the not so amazing screenshots. Most fans I've talked to so far appear to be mostly wanting MoM with a fresh coat of paint and don't want the wheel reinvented. Some have made some crazy suggestions but generally everythin...
by Blake
Aug 16 2019, 12:18

Pol wrote:Very well! Published as PoTD. And silently pushed to the right forum. :devious:

Thanks Pol! Much appreciated. :)
by Blake
Aug 12 2019, 14:29

Time for another update... I've now darkened all of the adviser backgrounds and then reconverted back to Civ 2 pallet and the results have come out pretty darn good! Writing is very easy to read now. :) I won't post the whole lot again but here's a couple of examples: https://forums.civfanatics.com/...
by Blake
Aug 9 2019, 15:44
Topic: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake
Replies: 6
Views: 714

Re: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake

OH MY GOD!!! :O   Looks like I don't have to worry about this unfinished fan remake anymore as it appears we've got an  official Master of Magic sequel or Remake on way  (courtesy of Slitherine who've bought the rights from Atari's IP dungeon and  just made the announcement on their site )!!! Guess ...
by Blake
Aug 5 2019, 17:18

I would wager the place to post this would be Heroes 2 or something related to mods . :) But Pol can move that when he comes around. Don't worry. :tsup: Ahh ok, yeah I know that forum but thought it was just for Mods FOR HoMM games and not mods for other games that relate to HoMM. Probably should h...
by Blake
Aug 5 2019, 8:57

I don't think that you must worry too much about that. You can place holes in there without changing the mouth. Perhaps it makes it all better? The eyes of that skull are like slits too, which makes it also difficult to translate to less pixels. I would suggest you that you could add your personal ...
by Blake
Jul 23 2019, 8:53

Very impressive Blake, fingers crossed to make it to the great finale. ;) Thank you Pol! Regarding that Skull tower visuals, there's a small solution you could use then. See the Skull's mouth? You can move it downwards or delete it. Instead, you make the base of the tower top contour darker, making...

Go to advanced search