Search found 83 matches

by Blake
Mar 3 2019, 4:55
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Conquests of Might & Magic 3 Civ Mod
Replies: 4
Views: 582

Re: Conquests of Might & Magic 3 Civ Mod

And there it comes, I know that I own Civ III+IV somewhere but they are nowhere to be found. Anyone can take a look a at it? This sounds great, no doubt! ;) I see 2017 all around it. Edit1 Got Civ III. from GoG, they have it under 2€ now. Download seems valid as well. Yeah it's been inactive since ...
by Blake
Feb 24 2019, 8:50
Topic: HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List
Replies: 14
Views: 11603

Re: HoMM Similar Games & HoMM Total Conversion Mods List

I've just recently been playing around with the PlayStation 1 emulator and discovered 2 more products by 3DO that fall along the lines of this topic. Namely: Warriors of Might & Magic, and Crusaders of Might & Magic. I just started them up, never played around with them or anything. Also, a...
by Blake
Feb 24 2019, 8:07
Topic: Conquests of Might & Magic 3 Civ Mod
Views: 582

Conquests of Might & Magic 3 Civ Mod

http://i.imgur.com/ZJ7nr.jpg Conquests of Might & Magic 3 - Civilization 3 Mod http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=237036&d=1260627063 Woah!!! I'm a huge Civ and HoMM series fan so how the hell did I not know about this lol!!! I couldn't find any threads about this her...
by Blake
Feb 24 2019, 7:58
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4 Renaissance: Greatest Mod V18 released [DOWNLOAD]
Views: 1706

Re: H4 Renaissance: Greatest Mod V18 released [DOWNLOAD]

this is amazing!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work mate!
by Blake
Feb 24 2019, 7:39
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 286
Views: 160379

Re: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients

Oh my god!!! I have sadly looked longingly at the old LotA website for years foolishly wish that suddenly book 3 would magically appear and the project would be alive again. I've visited it so many times wishing for this moment!!! This doesn't even seem real haha.. think I need to pinch myself to wa...
by Blake
Oct 14 2018, 13:44
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 144
Views: 44847

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

Yup last one looks good mate.
by Blake
Oct 14 2018, 13:42
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes IV Greatest Mod 016 Full Released!
Replies: 21
Views: 20304

Re: Heroes IV Greatest Mod 016 Full Released!

Private messages at HC didn't appear. Let's see here... Anyways, a new version is going to be released (without such fixes), as it is already done. But perhaps future ones will have them. Look forward to see the new version. This is a very cool project. FYI your image links in all your posts here A...
by Blake
Sep 28 2018, 9:36
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Starflight 3
Replies: 6
Views: 762

Re: Starflight 3

3149 backers, over half of requested sum already promised. This looks like a lot but won't be enough. I never played StarFlight but it's a pitty. They may however succeed at later point, now when they are a bit more known. Media attention needed, for sure! Yeah there's still hope despite failing as...
by Blake
Sep 26 2018, 15:49

Well it looks like it was all for nothing sadly. Just over a day to go and the Starflight 3 crowdfund is barely over halfway. 30 years waiting for a sequel and its fails due to not enough media attention. So many thousands of SF fans out there (SF1 was apparently the first ever game to go platinum w...
by Blake
Sep 21 2018, 14:46

Oooh I like the last one showing more background elements. Sort of fits with modern Heroes games castle UI.

I really hope this project gets released one day. Amazing stuff!
by Blake
Sep 16 2018, 11:06

There was an earlier attempt at Starflight 3 several years ago that ended up making little progress; hopefully this one will fare better. Starflight 1 was the first RPG like game I played on an old Heathkit computer with its 8088 cpu and two 5 1/4 floppy disk drives. Getting old Hey Jeff! Yeah that...
by Blake
Sep 15 2018, 15:26

Starflight 3

You guys seen the new official Starflight 3 game in the making? Cool to see this 30yr old dead franchise coming back to life! Not sure if it'll get funded though as so many years have passed! Plus a lot of people have never heard of Fig. https://www.fig.co/campaigns/starflight-3 Announcement Trailer...
by Blake
May 12 2017, 15:09
Topic: Palm Kingdoms & Royal Bounty Review (HoMM like games)
Replies: 0
Views: 1178

Palm Kingdoms & Royal Bounty Review (HoMM like games)

Has anyone here played the Palm Kingdoms or Royal Bounty games before? I tried them all a few weeks back and have been completely addicted since lol! Had so much fun I made the videos below to show off the games as I'm guessing most HoMM fans have no idea these games even exist. Some of you may have...
by Blake
May 6 2017, 15:52
Topic: Heroes Returns to China
Replies: 15
Views: 3750

Re: Heroes Returns to China

*barf*
by Blake
Mar 27 2017, 15:57

oh man! How did I not know about this.. awesome! Keep up the great work guys :)
by Blake
Jan 2 2017, 6:33

Happy new year guys! :) It's been a while but I've been working on my site and have made the following additions to the HoMM related games list. New HoMM related projects added: Last Days of Old Earth –  New game similar to HoMM & MoM Dominions Series –  Great retro looking series similar to HoM...
by Blake
Oct 14 2016, 6:35
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic fan game
Replies: 2
Views: 2349

Re: Might and Magic fan game

2 years go by and I decided to contact the maker of this project to see how it was going and boy has he been busy.. He sent me these videos and and they look freaky!! He still has no website though lol! Dungeon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzuTIA5IxXw Island Town https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q...
by Blake
Aug 13 2015, 7:51

Thanks guys, I'll look into those games! :) I've updated my list (in the first post) and website with more similar games. I've also added some of the great HoMM total conversion/sequel fan projects out there (alive or dead) to make sure that they are never forgotten and can inspire other talented fa...
by Blake
Nov 15 2014, 23:54
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic fan game
Replies: 2
Views: 2349

Might and Magic fan game

Hi guys, Thought you might find this interesting. While chatting on the adventure game studio forums with someone who's made some cool Quest for Glory style demos in the past to get some info for my Website he told me about his latest project. A game called Quest for Magic that's a Might & Magic...
by Blake
Sep 8 2014, 6:08
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: H7 Enchanted Oasis
Replies: 7
Views: 2046

H7 Enchanted Oasis

Almost seems like a tip of the hat to the wizards in H2. Redish desert rock and yes there was water too.

Go to advanced search