Search found 11 matches

by Kaxeon
17 Mar 2011, 21:52
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Your favourite faction?
Replies: 45
Views: 24440

Thats pretty weird :P This game is not all about gameplay. I agree to the point that I am interested in the campaign editor standpoint, but if it isn't about gameplay for the gamer, then that is weird. :jester: Of course it's about gameplay, but it's not the ONLY thing that matters. It's also about...
by Kaxeon
13 Mar 2011, 16:22

The answer to that's the same, however. I don't know which faction I'd like the most until I actually play the game; nor do I know which faction I'm most looking forward to play with because right now to me they're just that: factions. I don't know their strengths and weaknesses, I don't know how p...
by Kaxeon
13 Mar 2011, 08:53

I think we need an option named "how would I know until I play the game?" ;) Why would you need such an option, when the question is which "which are you the most excited about?". It basically comes down to which of the five towns you think look most interesting. Of course, you ...
by Kaxeon
12 Mar 2011, 19:58

Voted Inferno.

Brilliant artwork and the Pit Lord is finally top tier.

However, Stronghold looks better than ever, and the new Sanctuary is quite interesting as well.
by Kaxeon
12 Mar 2011, 19:52
Replies: 28
Views: 14096

Voted Inferno. This is not based on strength or flexibility though. because inferno has neither? :p No, but if I should vote based on faction strength rather than "concept"/artwork, I wouldn't go with Inferno. Fortress or Haven would be prime candidates for "strongest" faction I...
by Kaxeon
12 Mar 2011, 16:15
Replies: 28
Views: 14096

Voted Inferno.

This is not based on strength or flexibility though.
by Kaxeon
24 Feb 2011, 20:20
Topic: Who else hates the Inferno?
Replies: 101
Views: 33630

They killed of the Dungeon of H3 (couldn't care less for the H5 dungeon) and apparently they took away my titans as well. Hopefully they'll add them in expansions... Agreed, and expect them to do so. I hope they bring dungeon back to it's former glory, with mighty minotaurs, I'd even accept them as...
by Kaxeon
22 Feb 2011, 21:33

All I know is that the H6 Inferno faction can burn in hell. 2nd worst faction so far. All I know is that H6 Inferno is by far the best faction in the game. They killed of the Dungeon of H3 (couldn't care less for the H5 dungeon) and apparently they took away my titans as well. I am looking forward ...
by Kaxeon
25 Dec 2010, 10:34

Inferno is the best town. Period.
by Kaxeon
02 Jun 2006, 16:14
Topic: What is the WEAKEST town in the game?
Replies: 107
Views: 26606

Wolfshanze wrote: Properly handled, a Necromancer is death incarnate on the battlefield... they're just trickier to wield then a run-of-the-mill Haven town.
IMHO, Necro is much easier to use than Haven.
by Kaxeon
27 May 2006, 15:01
Topic: Strongest Faction?
Replies: 22
Views: 8334

Strongest Faction?

So, what is in your opinion the STRONGEST town. Not favorite as in "I always liked the nature theme", but strongest as in "I always win when playing with this town". I think Sylvan is a very, very good town. You get a good start with the first 4 creatures, allowing you to grap mi...

Go to advanced search