Search found 6 matches

by ct605
18 Jun 2009, 22:23
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 138393

My Thoughts on Heroes VI What I want (in order of importance): 1. A complete game that works out of the box – no dreadfully slow AI turns, no major memory leaks, rare (if any) crashes; no unfinished portions (e.g. multi-player functionality or map editors). It is absolutely ridiculous that this need...
by ct605
19 Feb 2007, 15:21
Forum: News
Topic: FedEx and the Dark Messiah Computer
Replies: 22
Views: 9685

FedEx and the DM Computer

Reminds me of a similar experience I had over 20 years ago. I had purchaced a new 8086 computer and printer to prepare my dissertation. I lovingly hauled it in my car 800 miles to my school, only to discover the port for the printer was not being recognized. My father agreed to return it to the shop...
by ct605
12 Dec 2006, 17:58
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: combat scripts
Replies: 0
Views: 1530

combat scripts

Can anyone tell me how to attach a combat script to a hero? I place a hero on the map, right click the hero's name in the object list, and click properties to bring up the object properties tree. In this tree is a category for combat script. I click on the value and click new to set a path for a com...
by ct605
12 Dec 2006, 17:47
Topic: [H5 EDITOR] Troubleshooting topic
Replies: 579
Views: 224778

Has anyone succeeded in attaching a script to an object through the object script box and not the game script file (e.g. place a monster, hit the space bar while the monster is highlighted and go to the script tab)? I have been experimenting to see when this script activates, but I have yet to get a...
by ct605
27 Nov 2006, 15:45

Najibarr, Thanks for a thorough answer to my earlier query. Regarding finding parameters, I thought I had tried everything conceivable -- I overlooked right clicking, and that answers a number of questions, both present and future! As for my second question, I have a map in which i know exactly whic...
by ct605
26 Nov 2006, 02:09

I am hoping someone can help me with some basics to get map scripting started. The message box discussion back on page 4 or so was very helpful, but I still have two questions. 1. When I try to set map objectives (or quest hut completion) to a value like accumulate creatures that requires parameters...

Go to advanced search