Search found 15 matches

by AlnOl
27 Feb 2006, 17:00
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: An old Heros is back...
Replies: 98
Views: 38942

New world, new heroes. Let's leave the past in the past, and revive your hold favorite by playing older version of HOMM.

Isabel should look a bit like a spoiled little girl - her bio says that she was with maids and servants.
by AlnOl
16 Feb 2006, 18:28
Forum: Articles
Topic: Four Sylvan Heroes
Replies: 42
Views: 14903

Sylvan Heroes

I like them - elves are at the base wood people. Nobility is in their attitude, not look. Elves are taller, slender but well muscled - good job to the artist!
by AlnOl
01 Feb 2006, 17:53
Topic: Inferno Creature Statistics
Replies: 77
Views: 28199

Inferno Creature Statistics

To match the trends, cerberi should have some kind of fire... either from the mouth or something...
by AlnOl
01 Feb 2006, 17:28
Topic: Destructive Magic
Replies: 33
Views: 10409

Destructive Magic

Funny that a level 2 spells cost more than a level 3 (ice bolts-7 mana vs fireball - 6 mana). I guess it depends on the damage caused by each....
by AlnOl
25 Jan 2006, 18:51
Forum: News
Topic: Please Save Heroes V
Replies: 90
Views: 40671

Please Save Heroes V

I prefer to wait and have a good game - I do not feel strongly about games who publishes patches because of lack of design... or worst, that the AI and stories are not challenging enough.

For Ubi, it is a make or break deal - the fans have high expectations, not on date but in content.
by AlnOl
05 Jan 2006, 17:17
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Artifacts
Replies: 52
Views: 23119

Artefacts

Less artifacts but more powerfull than just a "simple" upgrade. It is ok for the academy to have "small" artifacts to improve stats. Maybe the same could be done for other towns, but instead of calling them arties the term "improvements" could be used (e.g. dragonscales...
by AlnOl
05 Jan 2006, 17:06
Forum: Campfire
Topic: It's here! Rage of the Carrots revived!!
Replies: 1490
Views: 375464

designing
by AlnOl
22 Dec 2005, 15:37
Topic: New Facts from Heroic Corner
Replies: 17
Views: 7472

I hope they (Nival) divert from H3, as you do not want to have the same game revamp - that is what is fun about a series. No orcs is a bummer, but I think the magik efficiency is good. Having a paladin expert in necromancy was a bit out-of-character! Also it might help in the balancing of the game. ...
by AlnOl
02 Dec 2005, 18:08
Topic: Creature Abilities
Replies: 48
Views: 17358

If the mage magik attack is "normal", then will it be the same for retaliation? I can see the enemy attacking the mage so that it is aligned with most of my units, therefore making more damage to my troops then to the enemy!
by AlnOl
01 Dec 2005, 17:06
Topic: Creature Abilities
Replies: 48
Views: 17358

Nice description - it will be nice to see the whole variety and how it will play in the game, like the archer upgraded to marksman.
by AlnOl
30 Nov 2005, 17:12
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Dude, Where's my Ballista?
Replies: 8
Views: 6243

Are you sure he's an angel and not an inquisitor? The inquisitor has an halo too...

Anyway, why not? when there is no war, there is no constraint with fraternising!!! brings a new twist, isn't it?
by AlnOl
08 Nov 2005, 17:30
Topic: Black Dragons vs. Titans
Replies: 10
Views: 5642

I did not see the benefit in the calculations. Statistically, it is a way to see it, but a slight variation from one or the other will tip the balance. It shows that 3DO did a good job of balancing on this one - and depending on your type of play (might vs magic or a mix), your selection will be dif...
by AlnOl
04 Nov 2005, 17:06
Topic: Stronghold
Replies: 6
Views: 5256

Thunderbird is a Level 4 flyer
by AlnOl
20 Oct 2005, 16:55
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Old Information
Replies: 20
Views: 9916

To be picky, it looks a bit humanesque - the legs - tortio ratio, the wings. However, I am not good at picture and it is easier to criticise. Overall, great drawings! (I too like the lightning runing along!)
by AlnOl
28 Sep 2005, 16:14
Topic: Beta Test Delayed Again
Replies: 11
Views: 4865

One of the fear most of us had when 3DO was bought is not knowing if the new company (Ubi) would continue the saga, and if yes in the same quality. Ubi just shown us that they have taking the relay and continue with the same determination. Now I'm sure I will buy the game!

Go to advanced search