Search found 8 matches

by Prayer-Loynis
30 Jul 2006, 07:50
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Stability Problems
Replies: 11
Views: 4569

Its me again ;-) After checking the links provided (thanks) and updating my GPU drivers to the latest (nice idea? I doubt it...) I have at least - lets call it "a progress". The game does now freeze the PC in its entity when rotating the map. Very interestring "feature". I have t...
by Prayer-Loynis
28 Jul 2006, 07:49

O.K. it seems at least "one" other has those problems to deal with - thanks <boogert>. Thanks <Caradoc> for the advice. I will start with giving my specs: OS: WinXP Pro SP2, w/ "most" security fixes CPU: Athlon 64 "3200+" GPU: Gigabyte board w/ NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT, p...
by Prayer-Loynis
25 Jul 2006, 00:06

Stability Problems

Hi there, am I the only one out there to suffer from stability issues? I have the "normal" game edition and did apply patch 1.2 but still the game crashes. I cannot reproduce a crash or determine a pattern when it happens. I just crashes from time to time (i.e. after 5 minutes oder after h...
by Prayer-Loynis
31 Jan 2006, 15:28
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dungeon Creatures Statistics
Replies: 76
Views: 31783

Dungeon Creatures Statistics

I agree with the other posters:

Reminds me on Disciples-Rise of the Elves!
by Prayer-Loynis
30 Jan 2006, 20:15
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes V Has Been Saved
Replies: 59
Views: 15210

Heroes V Has Been Saved

Sry.

I feel like I am into some sort of big marketing gag!

It´s ridiculous!

Cheers.
by Prayer-Loynis
27 Jan 2006, 14:14
Topic: What do we want? Heroes V. When do we want it? Later!
Replies: 49
Views: 12115

What do we want? Heroes V. When do we want it? Later!

Many people (including myself) will have to PLAY the beta first before signing the petition! Please bear in mind that open beta is "really" open from now on since fileplanet offers it now to ALL (i.e. not only to subscribers). Play - see for yourself - and afterwards make your own decision...
by Prayer-Loynis
05 Jan 2006, 15:46
Topic: When will the game go gold?
Replies: 31
Views: 19699

Although I do not hope so - I do agree with "Gaidal Cain" - so if it won´t be March it _could_ also be a lot l8er... But consider this: Better a delay due to severe bugs in the beta than having an unfinished game like H4. I am still angry about spending 45 Euro on that! Lets hope Nival doe...
by Prayer-Loynis
17 Sep 2005, 21:32
Topic: Beta Contest Registration Details
Replies: 24
Views: 9402

I wonder about the on which criteria Ubisoft makes the choice to take one into the beta test. Maybe someone could ask "Pikatchu" :-)

Go to advanced search