by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
16 Aug 2009, 22:04
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Windows 7
Replies: 56
Views: 18963

Good news!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-95EPwjC8

This guy tested some compatibility on new and old games that work on Windows 7, and check the video on 3:03 ;)
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
10 Jan 2009, 12:30
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 421
Views: 638998

I've been tracking the progress of this mod and I must say it's gonna be fun playing it, almost like in old good times when Heroes 3 first came. Your team also got talented mapmaker(s), because all maps look very nice and detailed with clever and balanced usage of different terrain types. I hope the...
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
05 Apr 2007, 20:17
Forum: News
Topic: Tribes of the East Announced
Replies: 207
Views: 63979

Tribes of the East Announced

YES!!!! My wish that I was waiting since Heroes 3 (and hoping it would be in Heroes 4) has finally come true! Alternate upgrades! Probalby the best feature of the upcoming expansion.
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
28 Nov 2006, 18:11
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: about music.
Replies: 4
Views: 2884

Does anyone have a link or full version of Haven theme from Heroes IV that didn't appear in final version of the game? That one was non-opera theme and I liked it much more :)
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
24 Nov 2006, 12:43
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Snow
Replies: 103
Views: 48038

If they go with Nagas as a separate faction/town we might also see all kind of serpents in that town like: Giant Snakes, Lizards, Gorgons (though not serpent but Heroes 3 Fortress, anyone ;) ), Basiliks, Dragonflies, Wyverns...etc. Even some new creatures would go nicely with that faction like: Gian...
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
21 Nov 2006, 18:40
Topic: GRRR!!!! Need Help on Infero Campaign, Mission 3
Replies: 22
Views: 5751

DaemianLucifer wrote:Here are some tips:
Speed is of the essence here.Strike fast and strike hard.
A.k.a Expert Logistics is godlike like in previous mission on that campaign. Actually it is quite simple strategy in this mission: concentrate on capturing those 3 towns as fast as possible = stick to the the road ;)
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
04 Sep 2006, 08:45
Topic: Renegade units in Addon
Replies: 153
Views: 62177

Well, I suggest to calm down and see what expansion actually brings. And concerning this "new" haven town I would give you one example: If you remembered, when expansion of warcraft 3 came, it offered a new playable race Naga but only as a campaign feature, so I believe that if Nival is aw...
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
16 Jul 2006, 18:38
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo
Replies: 122
Views: 38871

Ah lord or terror and its sequel :devil: What more could I tell, but only that Heroes 3 is the only game that stole more of my lifetime than D2 :D Played both parts on bnet. This ladder season I took a brake, but previous season I finished with my favourite Trapper Assassin on 144th place on Assa La...
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
14 Jul 2006, 13:46
Topic: British humor
Replies: 29
Views: 8835

I wish they stop showing all those boring US sitcoms and get some British ones on TV. Hehe, true! I can't remember any of US comedies that didn't have major actors sitting on couch, and talking "so called jokes" :rolleyes: And ze french and ze germans :devil: "Listen very carefully, ...
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
14 Jul 2006, 10:54
Topic: British humor
Replies: 29
Views: 8835

British humor is superb. Currently I'm watching two series on my national television: Only Fools and Horses, The Black Adder.
Original british humor at its best.

Hey, anyone remember 'Allo 'allo? For me it was probably best british series. Exellent parody of World War 2. :rofl:
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
12 Jul 2006, 12:48
Topic: The Food You Fear
Replies: 75
Views: 21084

Tomatoes :nervous: :vomit: I can't stand their taste. Every time I tried to eat them I almost threw up. :ill: So I could say, that I'm afraid of tomatoes. Something like tomatophobia ;) What is more interesting, especially during eating, when I tell people that I don't eat tomatoes they look at me a...
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
09 Jul 2006, 19:26
Topic: Your favorite Campaign Heroes (Nominations)
Replies: 32
Views: 12890

You know, it was quite a shame he wasn't more active in the Might campaign in H4. Unfortunately yes. But he really shines in Heroes Chronicles. No heroes campaign had such detailed character development as HC did. I remember when I was playing Chronicles, I couldn't wait to see if next day brings m...
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
09 Jul 2006, 17:02
Topic: Vampire Evolution
Replies: 70
Views: 39052

Vote for H2.

How can you vote for other vampires when you hear famous "Bla!" :)
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
09 Jul 2006, 16:58
Topic: Your favorite Campaign Heroes (Nominations)
Replies: 32
Views: 12890

1. Tarnum
2. Tarnum
3. Tarnum
:D

But if Heroes Chronicles are excluded then my list is:

1. Sandro
2. Crag Hack
3. Catherine
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
05 Jul 2006, 11:49
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: The Lost H3Trio Maps
Replies: 2
Views: 3244

Will there be maps from numerous H3trio tournaments, like the one where you had small map with 5 identical hero armies and each hero "represented" one difficulty (from easy to impossible) and your hero (who had equal army) had to beat all five enemy heroes in order to win the map? I rememb...
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
04 Jul 2006, 14:13
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Fallout
Replies: 277
Views: 74488

It is possible to beat the game without a single shot fired and in 15 minutes. There is a speed demo, try to find it ( i think the site is www.speeddemoachives.com but use google to find it). That's a nice site. I remember watching a movie of some guy beating Morrowind in about 7:30 minutes :what:
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
28 Jun 2006, 18:03
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 717262

DaemianLucifer wrote:Moderatori su se kao naljutili(citaj ljubomorni su),pa su odlucili da mi svakog dana u 8 ujutru brisu sve psotove.Ko da je bitno.Citaj potpis :devious:
Hahahaha, pa nisam znao da su toliko neozbiljni :D, hehe ko mala djeca :oex: :jester: :loll:
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
28 Jun 2006, 14:37
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 717262

Needles wrote:E ljudi al ja nemam pojma o čem vi pričate... :)) Pozz svim Balkancima...
Ali zato ja znam kaj ti pričaš :D
Odkud si iz Hr? Ja sam iz ZG.

P.S. Daemian Lucifer zašto su ti postovi izbrisani? Kolko znam imao si ih najviše od svih ;)
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
26 Jun 2006, 16:09
Topic: Anyone here read Forgotten Realms? I'm sure someone does...
Replies: 21
Views: 7076

Heh, how could I miss this post :D

Anyway, I found most of the R.A. Salvatore's books interesting with the Dark Elf Trilogy and Cleric Quintet on top.
The next series I'll give a try are:

Elaine Cunningham: Songs and Swords
Mel Odom: The Threat From The Sea
by Gljivko a.k.a Vortex
19 Jun 2006, 19:57
Forum: Articles
Topic: Manual
Replies: 81
Views: 35548

Manual

Exellent work! It seems that with each passing day Heroes 5 become more like Heroes 5: Fan Edition :)

Keep up the good work!

Go to advanced search