Search found 7 matches

by Mad Dog McKill
12 Feb 2007, 14:57
Forum: News
Topic: Move is Under Way
Replies: 24
Views: 9020

Great news regarding the move...

now.. do I see someone who is a fan of Knight Rider? B-)
by Mad Dog McKill
14 Aug 2006, 10:22
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic III Revisited
Replies: 16
Views: 4284

Heroes III Revisited

"I can't remember exactly what kind of content was on Celestial Heavens Unleashed back then, but I don't think there was a complete creature section, an omission that persisted until today" This, I believe, is the earliest piece of work that is left today... and it sure is hot :) http://w...
by Mad Dog McKill
22 Mar 2006, 14:48
Topic: More Sylvan bios
Replies: 35
Views: 8666

More Sylvan bios

Anyone noticed the irony of a creature-loving elf having a dead white tiger's skin (in addition to that, these tigers were a part of the elven force in H4.. although that may be disregarded as H5 is set in a totally new world) around his neck? Someone mixed the elfs up with goblins... Edited on Wed,...
by Mad Dog McKill
14 Oct 2005, 03:22
Topic: The Conquest of Origin
Replies: 10
Views: 4640

And nobody mentioned a cool game like Crusader? Come on.. who can forget that armored soldier and those cutscenes.. thats something which is missing in the recent games.. real actors..
by Mad Dog McKill
09 Oct 2005, 13:40
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Vampire Lord
Replies: 30
Views: 15267

okay.. maybe not the teeth.. it does seem a bit weird (if he sucks blood out of a skeleton that is) However, giving a vampire a sword is like giving a Titan a bow.. certainly doesn't fit in with the unit.. "And why not a samurai? Better a samurai than a big-tooth freak in rags, which is not wha...
by Mad Dog McKill
07 Oct 2005, 06:59
Topic: Vampire Lord
Replies: 30
Views: 15267

Once again Nival's artists show their anime influence and very small amount of common sense.. Hello! This is HOMM.. not Final Fantasy.. How in the world did vampires acquire swords.. Aren't the teeth of the vampire, their real weapon?? Cmon.. And the hairstyle.. I feel it is exactly what someone els...
by Mad Dog McKill
03 Oct 2005, 12:32
Topic: Enjoying the Landscape
Replies: 23
Views: 11843

@Orfinn "BTW: H5 dont look like freaking anime,i havent seen any wide-eyed,big headed weirdos or other anime like creatures,objects etc." ermm.. the angel.. don't tell me that the sword (or whatever it is that the creature is holding) is not out of an anime.. So far the sylvan town's elf a...

Go to advanced search