Search found 5 matches

by Peacemaker
21 Sep 2005, 17:49
Forum: News
Topic: New Factions in a Russian Magazine
Replies: 8
Views: 4033

Aspiriins: I'm sure Sikon will translate the magazine without any problems (which means I won't have to spend my money on it ;) ).
by Peacemaker
21 Sep 2005, 17:16
Topic: Dungeon Info Revealed
Replies: 70
Views: 23447

LaBoule is a moderator/webmaster at HC and he said (quoting): "As a secret I can tell you that our people will be making the maps for HoMM V". This means that guys from HC (mods and probably highest profile members) will be responsible for at least a part of HoMM's maps. Well, at least we'...
by Peacemaker
10 Sep 2005, 19:36
Topic: HOMMV Stolen Alpha!
Replies: 27
Views: 9404

Sorry, Sikon, I indeed exaggarated. My fault was that I haven't been in Russia for quite a while - and thought the situation hasn't changed in last few years. But still: with the new games priced at nearly 50 $ (+ shipment fees) and average salary at about 200-300 $ (different sources show different...
by Peacemaker
09 Sep 2005, 16:23

By the way, did you offer to sell or just plain give your copy of this article(fully translated) to the very popular and still quite often misunderstood Russian/English web- site of HeroesPortal.net? Sorry, I don't get what you're saying here. After noticing this news item on CH, I translated the a...
by Peacemaker
09 Sep 2005, 14:41

Seeing that Russian is my second mother tongue (and I'd like to think that my English isn't much worse... naive me ;) ), I've translated the press release as close to the original as possible. "Nival Interactive" warns of illegal selling of an old version of Heroes of Might and Magic V Cur...

Go to advanced search