Search found 5 matches

by ChaoticCoyote
23 Sep 2005, 01:14
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dungeon Creatures
Replies: 45
Views: 17767

And looking slutty is a problem?

Bring on the scantily-clad naughty elf babes!
by ChaoticCoyote
14 Sep 2005, 05:20
Forum: News
Topic: HOMMV Stolen Alpha!
Replies: 27
Views: 9410

I found a copy of this via a BitTorrent (so it didn't cost anything.) The game is vastly incomplete, having only one side, a lot of missing or temporary graphics, and an obviously suboptimal engine. Still, I goofed with it for a couple of hours, and it improved my opinion of Heroes V immensely. I wo...
by ChaoticCoyote
24 Aug 2005, 15:42
Topic: Dark Mesiah Gameplay Videos
Replies: 6
Views: 3711

It feels a lot to me like Blade of Darkness, and excellent action RPG from a couple of years ago. Blade i still a favorite around here.
by ChaoticCoyote
06 Aug 2005, 14:55
Topic: Dark Messiah Announced
Replies: 22
Views: 12152

Ethric: I guess I'm just very flexible in my enjoyment of games, so I don;t make a lot of assumptions based on a single paragraph description of DMoM&M. I remember people complaining that the Heroes games couldn't be "real" M&M games because they were strategy titles, not RPGs. DMo...
by ChaoticCoyote
05 Aug 2005, 16:00
Topic: Dark Messiah Announced
Replies: 22
Views: 12152

It never ceases to amaze me how judgmental people can be about something they know nothing about. We don't know enough about DMoM&M to know what it will be like. Arx Fatalis was a good RPG, and I don't see any evidence that DMoM&M is going to be like Crusader. I'll wait and see what Ubi come...

Go to advanced search