Search found 12 matches

by arkantos
19 Jun 2007, 17:06
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes Chronicles Overview
Replies: 13
Views: 3563

Heroes Chronicles Overview

I also have all chronicles, and yes they are all playable on XP :)

the final chapters is the best though.
by arkantos
12 Jun 2007, 13:31
Topic: It´s a Bastion!
Replies: 21
Views: 5277

It´s a Bastion!

Does anyone have any news on the WOG version of Bastion? It was the egyption style city. It looked very nice and with complete town and units all rendered. As Vhilhu mentioned, the link no longer seems to be active.
by arkantos
26 Apr 2007, 18:08
Topic: King´s Bounty Trailer and Shots
Replies: 58
Views: 12219

King´s Bounty Trailer and Shots

I saw them as well, perhaps it is to indicate their morale?!
Edited on Thu, Apr 26 2007, 12:53 by arkantos
by arkantos
26 Apr 2007, 17:55
Topic: King´s Bounty Trailer and Shots
Replies: 58
Views: 12219

King´s Bounty Trailer and Shots

Well there appears to be very different opinions on how appealing the graphics are. Are they nice, unmistakably yes! Are they cartoonish, perhaps, at least some are. But that shouldn't matter, if it's nice, it's nice. I personally feel the adventure screen is quite similar to H5, but the combat scre...
by arkantos
19 Jan 2007, 21:35
Topic: Quicksilver for WoG in Beta
Replies: 20
Views: 12312

Quicksilver for WoG in Beta

I actually like the changes that QS has made. It will make the current factions interesting. If you don't like the changes, then don't install this mod. It's that simple. I am looking forward to giving these little twists a try! When did HOMMIII come out anyways? 6-7 years ago...and I'm still loving...
by arkantos
30 Nov 2006, 19:40
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Runtime Error wogifying original campaign
Replies: 7
Views: 8788

I have received this error a lot of times and it always seems to be something your hero or one of the others are carrying. If you look at the scenario information, most maps will only let you carry over the main hero, so just before you kill your last enemy, or complete the map objective to win, sim...
by arkantos
08 May 2006, 16:09
Forum: Articles
Topic: Spin the Skill Wheel
Replies: 363
Views: 120484

Skill Wheel

This is wonderful work...Ubisoft should be paying this person!!
by arkantos
02 Feb 2006, 17:42
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Beta battle
Replies: 21
Views: 10816

Beta battle

The battlefield is rediculously too small...there is no where to move! look at it..you attack one creature and everyone else is beside you! They better make the battle field sizes an option...althouh that would interfer with trying to balance the game. I thought I saw one where the field was much bi...
by arkantos
30 Nov 2005, 13:33
Topic: Ubisoft Is Not for Sale
Replies: 18
Views: 5867

Personally I don't care who makes the game. I just want a new series and I'm glad they are putting back many Heroes III traits. I know a some people liked HIV, but I didn't like the changes they made. If EA bought out the HOMM franchise, I wouldn't care! Just look at the battle for middle earth - th...
by arkantos
18 Nov 2005, 13:39
Topic: Nival Artwork Contest Submissions
Replies: 13
Views: 4712

My favs are the one that everyone else likes (dead angel) and the one with the champion rearing up with the angel behind him and a dragon facing them. All of the art work is amazing, but I would like to see those two in a splash screen on heroes V.
by arkantos
20 Oct 2005, 15:52
Topic: Old Information
Views: 9903

perhaps the artist can reveal it's true nature?
Edited on Thu, Oct 20 2005, 09:53 by arkantos
by arkantos
20 Oct 2005, 15:51
Topic: Old Information
Views: 9903

yah, the energy field kind of suggests that. Anyways, it's a very nice piece of art. I also agree that it is Nivalesk!

Go to advanced search