Search found 4 matches

by Ark_Tolei
30 Mar 2023, 10:46
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Maestro's Augmentation mod for MM7 - continues! v0.2a is here
Replies: 103
Views: 53820

Re: Maestro's Augmentation mod for MM7 - begins!

Just tried out this mod for the first time today. I'm not terribly aesthetically oriented so I can't comment too strongly on the graphical changes. The spiders were pretty spooky. The snakefly's were a legitimately cool and interesting model, and I appreciate having more than two models for villager...
by Ark_Tolei
24 Aug 2022, 13:23
Topic: MM6 skill emphasis mod (#74)
Replies: 297
Views: 64941

Re: MM6 skill emphasis mod (#74)

I hope I didn't give the impression that the fundamental issues were from things in the mod itself. Uncapping recovery opens up a can of worms that were built into the original design of the game. There are 3 pillars of dps, damage, accuracy, and recovery. Having certain weapons scale all 3, while o...
by Ark_Tolei
23 Aug 2022, 09:35

Now for bugs/possible bugs I noticed. Most of these apply specifically to version 65, some of the inventory stuff was tested with both 65 and 76 1: Conan doesn't have its stats adjusted like other 2h axes do, check that the artifacts are modified to your liking. 2: Of darkness effects are using the ...
by Ark_Tolei
23 Aug 2022, 09:18

Lovely, my entire message was deleted when I tried to preview it due to autologout. Just finished this mod on version 65, updated to version 76 when I finished to do some math. The mod successfully does what it suggests on the tin. Knights/paladins are much better at melee relative to spellcasters i...

Go to advanced search