Search found 4 matches

by incubi
19 Aug 2022, 13:12
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7 Day is fine but the night looks like the day with brightness turned down
Replies: 7
Views: 1826

Re: MM7 Day is fine but the night looks like the day with brightness turned down

update. I entered the Haunted Mansion and in the past, I used to have to cast a spell to even see what was in there. (Very fond memories of the first time I did that!) Now I can still see the monsters directly in front of me, but it is in fact pitch black behind them. Whatever I did, did fix it. Som...
by incubi
19 Aug 2022, 02:36
Topic: MM7 Day is fine but the night looks like the day with brightness turned down

Re: MM7 Day is fine but the night looks like the day with brightness turned down

I did mess with PaletteSMul and PaletteeVMul. I increased the saturation to .85 and brightness down to 1.00 I had to be careful with the brightness because the problem was more with the difference between the light and darks, the light was fine so lowering the brightness for the darks doesn't actual...
by incubi
18 Aug 2022, 09:01

Yeah, no matter what I do, it refuses to use the Nvidia card. I have the Nvidia control panel set to always use the high performance Nvidia card, and I have windows advanced video set to specifically use the Nvidia card with this game. But according to task manager it is still using the Intel graphi...
by incubi
18 Aug 2022, 03:40

MM7 Day is fine but the night looks like the day with brightness turned down

First I have to say that I am very happy to see CelestialHeavens still around and active! This is my new account because my old account as dark_pegasi is not worth the resurrection. Anyhoo I have searched the internet for a solution to a new problem with MM7 and am having absolutely no luck. The pro...

Go to advanced search