Search found 6 matches

by MAIK
28 Dec 2021, 11:57
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Might & Magic: Myth
Replies: 9
Views: 6566

Re: Might & Magic: Myth

Might & Magic: Myth has been official released! First message from this topic edited. Now You can download full version of the project!
by MAIK
03 Aug 2021, 12:03

It is very difficult to plan something now. I have been creating this little demo for 10 months. Rest assured that you will be able to play as the Nigon, Erathian and Bracada. By the end of the year, I will create 3 more maps with a duration of about 25-30 minutes of play. Can't promise if I can cr...
by MAIK
02 Aug 2021, 11:07

Great job! That looks so awesome, seriously. I used to be huge into the RTS genre, so seeing HoMM / MM units, with the HoMM music sent shivers down my spine. Are you planning to make any campaigns from the HoMM universe or other? It is very difficult to plan something now. I have been creating this...
by MAIK
01 Aug 2021, 20:43

https://i.postimg.cc/kGSJvjZh/Poster-Teaser-Level.jpg The teaser-demo has finally seen the light of day. (*breath*) This project has been going on for 10 months. I had to face many problems. Many thanks to everyone who helped me with the development and is helping. Hope you guys enjoy the work done...
by MAIK
27 Jul 2021, 17:36

Is this bloodiness all really necessary? You aim to reach more mature an audience, yes, but additional realism is a major step back from the fantasy setting we're more or less accustomed to. I am not saying I disagree with your goals or the set of ideas introduced here, but still... that's just me....
by MAIK
01 Jun 2021, 19:57

Might & Magic: Myth

https://i.postimg.cc/pTvfX76V/Might-and-Magic-Myth-front-cover.jpg Project Name: Might & Magic: Myth Game: Myth II: Soulblighter (v 1.8.4) Release date: 12/28/2021 Might & Magic: Myth - this is a modification based on the Might & Magic universe, developed on the game engine of the game ...

Go to advanced search