Search found 6 matches

by szamanek
25 Aug 2021, 15:11
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Change Respawn/rebirth time
Replies: 8
Views: 2961

Re: Change Respawn/rebirth time

Thanks for helping me with the rebirth. I really appreciate that:)

I have only one question ... is it possible to change the "Training Time" at the Training Grounds .. It lasts a week now? Can this be changed to ... To one day.
by szamanek
24 Aug 2021, 03:27

Re: Change Respawn/rebirth time

It is possible to change the respawn/rebirth time in locations? I love the concept in modern MMO games where the respawn of enemies is always when you leave and come back in desire location. Is it possible to do the same in MM6/7/8? Yes there is. Look at mapstats.txt. At the very top look at refil ...
by szamanek
23 Aug 2021, 22:14

Change Respawn/rebirth time

It is possible to change the respawn/rebirth time in locations? I love the concept in modern MMO games where the respawn of enemies is always when you leave and come back in desire location. Is it possible to do the same in MM6/7/8?
by szamanek
23 May 2021, 12:32
Topic: Might and Magic VII - change class skills
Replies: 9
Views: 4611

Re: Might and Magic VII - change class skills

Thank You Anubis for your help.. It has done the trick. I have manage to add new skills to diffrent classes. I dicided also to modefied enemies, to give them x2 health points... So i change the monsters.txt (via txtedit ) in files Events.lod and 00 patch.events . It seems to work but not for all mon...
by szamanek
19 May 2021, 19:12

Re: Might and Magic VII - change class skills

Thank You Anubis for the reply... Forgot to mention that i play on GreyFace patch, and still i don't have the "../Tables/.. folder in my data folder. This is how my MM7 "data" folder look like. https://ibb.co/NrfY2wG Edit: The "class skill".txt file there is from MM8. I thou...
by szamanek
16 May 2021, 18:59

Might and Magic VII - change class skills

Welcome and sorry if this kind of thread is somewhere here... did a little search a and didn't find anything with my problem. I like to change some class skills eq: Learn clerics to wield swords, paladins to learn GM light magic etc... I'm aware of some kind skill table here.. ( https://www.celestia...

Go to advanced search