Search found 20 matches

by KayBur
26 Jul 2021, 11:13
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic 3 Civilization 3 Mod!
Replies: 10
Views: 12096

Re: Heroes of Might & Magic 3 Civilization 3 Mod!

I wanted to clarify. Is this game just for PC or is there also a mobile version? Interested in Android, I would play with a tablet.
by KayBur
15 Jul 2021, 13:20
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: New Might and Magic Like Game Free on Android
Replies: 11
Views: 12612

Re: New Might and Magic Like Game Free on Android

Sounds good, but I don't like copies of famous games. I don't like it when someone tries to make money on someone else's product. There would be some unique plot and gameplay here - it would be more interesting and not look like plagiarism. I agree that unauthorized copies that make money aren't co...
by KayBur
06 Jul 2021, 11:25
Topic: New Might and Magic Like Game Free on Android
Views: 12612

Re: New Might and Magic Like Game Free on Android

Sounds good, but I don't like copies of famous games. I don't like it when someone tries to make money on someone else's product. There would be some unique plot and gameplay here - it would be more interesting and not look like plagiarism.
by KayBur
24 Jun 2021, 09:09
Topic: Anyone has views about me posting my serials here?
Replies: 8
Views: 4188

Re: Anyone has views about me posting my serials here?

Is this book in electronic form? I have nowhere to put my usual paper editions. To read something new in comfort, I bought an Amazon Fire 7 tablet , just an inexpensive device for reading. Reading is quite convenient, you can do it anywhere. True, charging is enough for 6-7 hours of the always-on sc...
by KayBur
14 Jun 2021, 09:29
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 444
Views: 365607

Re: Best Deals!

https://www.celestialheavens.com/potd-home/heroes-flashdeals-over-gog-com Flash Deals for Heroes of Might and Magic! Feel absolutely heroic at GoG.com. And play with many mods, beyond wallet experience. :P --Brought to you by invisible Dragon wallet spectacle. Excellent! I even managed to forget ab...
by KayBur
03 Jun 2021, 09:38
Topic: Torchlight III
Views: 6389

Re: Torchlight III

I'm not familiar with this series of games, but I don't see any negative in the thread. I think these games are worth watching and worth playing.
by KayBur
25 May 2021, 11:17
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1764
Views: 556205

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

@KayBur Lately I was looking to Huawei AD80, which is close to frameless lcd. What discouraged me is its backlight, many ppl noted that is not perfectly even. Gamut is very nice though. It’s unpleasant. LCD technology has existed for many years, but still there are still some shortcomings. Here, of...
by KayBur
14 May 2021, 11:06

Pol wrote:Which one? VA matrix is certainly a bit old but, yes it will stay with us as a cheap solution for some longer time.

Diagonal 24 inches, CRG5, 144Hz fullHD. I understand that there are even cooler displays, but the parameters of this one are enough for me for the tasks that are performed on it.
by KayBur
27 Apr 2021, 15:21

I ordered a cool Samsung monitor. The graphics of the games look much cooooooooooler on it than on the old monitor. I am very pleased with this purchase, because for a reasonable price I received a high-quality modern monitor, which, I hope, will work for 7 years.
by KayBur
27 Apr 2021, 15:11
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 05.11.2023]
Replies: 8257
Views: 5890696

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 12.07.2020]

Another Horde member here. My experience with this series ended at MM6, so i might be working with bad info. I thought all the monsters re spawned on the over world maps every month or so. Did this change in MM7 and 8? Is there a way to force a respawn in the merge mod? MM6 and 7 also had auto resp...
by KayBur
27 Apr 2021, 15:06
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: How to change a hero's default skills?
Replies: 3
Views: 2098

Re: How to change a hero's default skills?

I also downloaded additional mods for customizing heroes. True, it was 5-6 years ago and now they are not there, but now I cannot find them. Thanks for the editing recommendations.
by KayBur
22 Apr 2021, 13:38
Topic: [MM6] Chaos Mod - Random events during gameplay
Replies: 2
Views: 2770

Re: [MM6] Chaos Mod - Random events during gameplay

Very interesting. What about random castle attacks? The random generation of creeps and resources on the map is also interesting.
by KayBur
22 Apr 2021, 13:35
Topic: [MM6] Toggle UI Script
Replies: 17
Views: 6010

Re: [MM6] Script to remove UI

Whatever it is, whether this review expands or not, it looks very cool and it is worth trying this script. Of course, someone will not like it, but there are no universal things that would be liked by everyone, without exception.
by KayBur
21 Apr 2021, 11:01
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Where to download HoMM IV Maps?
Replies: 6
Views: 22233

Re: Where to download HoMM IV Maps?

Yes, there was a library of maps, but I'm not sure if all of them were added to that library legally.
by KayBur
21 Apr 2021, 10:59

What if you decided to rob a museum and steal your childhood dream? :D :D :D
by KayBur
21 Apr 2021, 10:57
Topic: Pointless but Funny Links
Replies: 1350
Views: 380607

Re: Pointless but Funny Links

Pol wrote:And one more from PUBG and better choice of skins :D
https://youtu.be/lYv_yiOHVFI

I once played this game and now sometimes I feel nostalgic for those times. Only now, unfortunately, there is not enough time to play everything that I would like.
by KayBur
21 Apr 2021, 10:54
Topic: Tech Corner
Replies: 823
Views: 409685

Re: Tech Corner

It sounds like the GeForce RTX 3080 is the best video card to get for value these days. And sold out most places. Well, when something cool and expected comes out, it is not surprising that the whole batch is bought up very quickly. Perhaps NVIDIA will release another batch of such chips for video ...
by KayBur
20 Apr 2021, 10:17
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Where to download HoMM IV Maps?
Replies: 6
Views: 22233

Re: Where to download HoMM IV Maps?

I found maps on pirate torrents. I'm not proud of it, but I haven't found such a variety anywhere else.
by KayBur
20 Apr 2021, 10:15

https://youtu.be/HiHyeOw5kjk An ancient advert on Jawa Motocycles. As a kid I wanted one, never got it though. The price for base model was 1000Kč (In 1987), which could be converted in today prices to 40$ Nowaday they are being assembled in India and the price for similar type start at 100 000Kč (...
by KayBur
20 Apr 2021, 10:10
Topic: Gaming Hardware
Replies: 16
Views: 10577

Re: Gaming Hardware

As for me, if you are already faced with a lack of resources on your computer, then you should save up some money and buy a new computer that will have enough power for several years in advance. It is simply unreasonable to buy a computer with parameters that are enough today.

Go to advanced search