Search found 11 matches

by adamnavel
15 Jun 2022, 06:41
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: MOD: HoMM III.5 "The Days Of Silence" - Questions, Features, Announcements
Replies: 15
Views: 9601

Re: MOD: HoMM III.5 "The Days Of Silence" - Questions, Features, Announcements

Hello everyone, due to the war, I had to postpone all my business for a long time. But a few weeks ago, I returned home and decided to continue working on the mod as much as possible. There are 2 new videos. With a map consisting of neutral factions as the main storyline for 6 players (Necromancers,...
by adamnavel
26 Dec 2021, 16:19
Topic: MOD: HoMM III.5 "The Days Of Silence" - Questions, Features, Announcements

A small update on the schedule before the new year, as well as a video from the map editor in the link below: Archi-Lich (grade 3) Cost: Basic 550 600 1100 The photo below shows the redesigned unit model, updated death graphics, armor colors, staff design, skull, animation / lens flare colors. https...
by adamnavel
26 Dec 2021, 16:18

Not much fans, so don't know if someone will do this :D but hope yes, at least I'm not doing videos every week, so do not waste a time on all this endless uploads, just a few times per season, to let people know that work goes on.
by adamnavel
30 Aug 2021, 10:15

Check the huge video update in the title UPDATE 29.08.2021
by adamnavel
26 Jul 2021, 07:10

I will post beta versions and invite beta testers for ballence for sure. It was in my plans, I know that ballence is very important and solo I can't count all the nuances and cituations in gameplay. But any of this, will be done, only after I do most part of mechanics fully ported from files to game...
by adamnavel
23 Jul 2021, 07:19

I just watched the video. In general, I liked it and feel very positive about "The Days of Silence". The music was nice too. I don't know what to think about including all the WOG inspired stuff, since not really sure how it impacts balance. I'm a bit worried that you have too much to do....
by adamnavel
17 Jul 2021, 14:15

NEW SOUNDS AND GRAPHIC IS HERE: VIDEO It's time for another big update. I already noticed about some changes on youtube in the last two videos I posted there. So I decided to do a lot of rework with a LVL8 WOG creatures concepts that almost old as a time itself haha. Yeah I seen a lot of variations,...
by adamnavel
13 May 2020, 10:48

Pol wrote:Fingers crossed for all that hard work, it looks superb ;)
I pray to gods of Enroth to finish all this haha :D
by adamnavel
11 May 2020, 20:26
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: All my mods for Heroes III (43 MODS)
Replies: 7
Views: 82150

Re: All my mods for Heroes III (43 MODS)

you did a super great job man
by adamnavel
27 Aug 2019, 16:39

MOD: HoMM III.5 "The Days Of Silence" - Questions, Features, Announcements

ATTENTION: WE NEED A PROGRAMMER IN THIS TEAM IF YOU KNOW HOW TO WORK WITH GAME CODE AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN TEAM LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS BELOW OR PM ME. UPDATE 29.08.2021 A large amount of work is done, 309 Monsters and their icons complete! In general, this video will be split into two informative p...

Go to advanced search