Search found 4 matches

by Rage168
28 Nov 2022, 18:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Fundraiser for Might and Magic music archival project
Replies: 2
Views: 1318

Re: Fundraiser for Might and Magic music archival project

Here's the YouTube link to a preview of the previosly unknown and newly released MM3 SFC soundtrack mentioned in the e-mail:
by Rage168
28 Nov 2022, 10:43

Re: Fundraiser for Might and Magic music archival project

Dear M&M fans, I'm forwarding an update to you from today's e-mail I received as a patron for the Xeen Music project. FUNDRAISER UPDATES Thank you to everyone who has already contributed to the Might and Magic V Sci-Fi Themes (Starfire) and King’s Bounty soundtrack fundraiser: https://drive.goog...
by Rage168
30 Oct 2022, 11:16

Fundraiser for Might and Magic music archival project

Dear Might and Magic community, I'm here to spread the word about a fundraiser from Andrew Harrington, owner of Xeen Music, an archival project for computer game music. Initially the scope of the project was to create and release original machine recordings of the Might and Magic 1 - 5 game music fo...
by Rage168
23 Aug 2019, 05:56
Topic: Classic Might and Magic soundtracks on youtube
Views: 3005

Classic Might and Magic soundtracks on youtube

Hello Might and Magic Fans, from time to time I look around the internet in the hopes of find anything new and interesting related to the RPG branch of the Might and Magic universe (I haven't given hope that anyone might finally do a cool remake of one of the games ;-) ). A few weeks ago I stumbled ...

Go to advanced search