Search found 6 matches

by sigmundfreud
Jun 9 2019, 12:01
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Playing SoD on hardest difficulty
Replies: 11
Views: 787

Re: Playing SoD on hardest difficulty

This discussion has evoked nostalgia, so I even replayed it again. This time I got insanely lucky - one of two his strongest heroes, Sorsha, went to the island (where Marzeth is hiding) for a couple of weeks, so I 've captured all his castles and was prepared for a showdown. As you can see, the grif...
by sigmundfreud
Jun 7 2019, 1:16

Then maybe it would be better to restart the campaign completely? I don't care about high score (I still get it sometimes though), I always try to dominate the enemy even if it's not needed and visit every power-up/learn every spell. If that's not possible, you 've done something wrong while develop...
by sigmundfreud
Jun 6 2019, 10:37

In the second mission you could have captured all the castles and killed all the heroes except the death knight in the underworld. Then you would have unlimited time to learn every spell and visit every power-up. In the third mission you can't capture his last necropolis without cheating, but your w...
by sigmundfreud
Jun 5 2019, 21:23
Topic: H3: ban grail on random maps
Replies: 5
Views: 714

Re: H3: ban grail on random maps

I 've tried random map vs AI once. And you know what? Grail was not a problem at all. I was literally imprisoned in my own castle for a couple of weeks if not months, since the only road was guarded by 50 griffins. No sawmill, no ore pit, no rare resources, no gold mine - nothing, so the only way to...
by sigmundfreud
Jun 5 2019, 13:58

In 2nd mission everything depends on the enemy behavior. If you are lucky and his strongest hero is chilling near the second stronghold while you capture his castles - it's easy. But if his strongest hero comes to your first stronghold at the right moment - you are dead. Your tent is guarded by fair...
by sigmundfreud
Jun 1 2019, 17:39

Nothing carries over between campaigns, everything carries over between scenarios within a single campaign. In "Unholy Alliance" you 'll get a 25 level Yog with total 30 primary skills (starting 4/0/1/1 + random 24) and all 8 expert secondary skills (Pathfinding,Ballistics,Tactics,Offense ...

Go to advanced search