Search found 12 matches

by ArchCerberos
Jun 16 2019, 23:25
Forum: Articles
Topic: Unholy Alliance → Union
Replies: 2
Views: 1715

Re: Unholy Alliance → Union

Here I had: Yog: lvl 33, Expert Pathfinding,Logistics,Ballistics,Tactics,Offense,Archery,Earth and Artillery (the only hero of the four that couldn't get Wisdom -.- for the town portal). Attack/Defense/Power/Knoledge (37/26/18/18) Crag Hack: lvl 34, Expert Offense,Earth,Logistics,First Aid,Ballistic...
by ArchCerberos
Jun 15 2019, 13:57
Topic: Unholy Alliance → Invasion
Replies: 3
Views: 1615

Re: Unholy Alliance → Invasion

I think you might get 'either' Town Portal or Dimension Door on previous scenario. So Air+Earth Magic are mandatory to get from Wrath of Sandro scenario (allong with at least Wisdom). Logistics, Archery and Intelligence are good ones too. I chose to use the instance I had gotten Air+Earth Magic, Bal...
by ArchCerberos
Jun 14 2019, 19:10
Topic: Unholy Alliance → Wrath of Sandro
Replies: 4
Views: 957

Re: Unholy Alliance → Wrath of Sandro

It seems the scenario, at least for me, 'decided to give me' Dimension door instead of the Town Portal, but I decided to play with the set I got with Air, Earth, Diplomacy, Ballistics, Logistics and the rest, as it cut the time down by a lot. I can alwasy get TP in the next Scenario, I hope? Haha
by ArchCerberos
Jun 14 2019, 16:18

Dunno if I was lucky or what. Got Logistics, Air and Earth Magics, Wisdom, Ballistics and the very rare Diplomacy on the other skill slots right on the first instance. Saved it to try to get archery (better Lich damage) or Intelligence in exchange for the ballistics to no avail. Was tempted to stic...
by ArchCerberos
Jun 14 2019, 16:02

Dunno if I was lucky or what. Got Logistics, Air and Earth Magics, Wisdom, Ballistics and the very rare Diplomacy on the other skill slots right on the first instance. Saved it to try to get archery (better Lich damage) or Intelligence in exchange for the ballistics to no avail. Was tempted to stick...
by ArchCerberos
Jun 14 2019, 2:56
Topic: Unholy Alliance → Agents of Vengeance
Replies: 3
Views: 1677

Re: Unholy Alliance → Agents of Vengeance

Haha, I got Gelu with lvl 27, and Gem on 26. Clearly these 'good' heroes have a harder time leveling up, as they can't sacrifice creatures at altars. But I think these two are stronger than Yog and Crag Hack just because their spells deal more damage, and Gelu can use even only Sharpshooters on his ...
by ArchCerberos
Jun 9 2019, 22:34
Topic: Birth of a Barbarian → Returning to Bracada
Views: 3136

Re: Birth of a Barbarian → Returning to Bracada

Something must have changed in this game, because all these main heroes are getting carried over to the Unholy Alliance campaign, so I expect you to update these guides, at least by removing this lines: "I have verified for myself that Yog won't transfer over to the next campaign even though yo...
by ArchCerberos
Jun 6 2019, 6:08
Topic: Unholy Alliance → Harvest
Replies: 7
Views: 2430

Re: Unholy Alliance → Harvest

Something must have changed because I got Yog's same stats I ended his first campaign on SoD expansion, Expert Ballistics, Pathfinding, Logistics, Tactics, Offense, Archery and Artillery. So the 'do not develop the character because it won't be available like that on his next campaign' doesn't matc...
by ArchCerberos
Jun 6 2019, 6:06
Topic: Unholy Alliance → Harvest
Replies: 7
Views: 2430

Re: Unholy Alliance → Harvest

Something must have changed because I got Yog's same stats I ended his first campaign on SoD expansion, Expert Ballistics, Pathfinding, Logistics, Tactics, Offense, Archery and Artillery. So the 'do not develop the character because it won't be available like that on his next campaign' doesn't match...
by ArchCerberos
Jun 4 2019, 23:57
Topic: Rise of the Necromancer → Master
Replies: 5
Views: 2029

Re: Rise of the Necromancer → Master

Dunno why but I've got 'moved' some artifacts I got on previous scenario, 'copies' that make part of the 2 combination Sandro is using: Skull Helmet, Rib Cage, Shield of Yawning Dead and Vampire's Cowl. Apart from the 2 combination artifacts Sandro moves along scenarios, I had found those above too ...
by ArchCerberos
Jun 4 2019, 23:52
Topic: Rise of the Necromancer → Master
Replies: 5
Views: 2029

Re: Rise of the Necromancer → Master

Ansive wrote:Fun fact... Vidomina starts with 0-0-1-0 stats.

On my game she had 0-0-1-1 instead.
by ArchCerberos
May 31 2019, 17:54
Topic: Birth of a Barbarian → The Meeting
Replies: 2
Views: 664

Re: Birth of a Barbarian → The Meeting

I don't know why, most maps on these guides won't open at all. I get an "Error: 404 Ccategory not found" error on the tab title.

Go to advanced search