Search found 5 matches

by yotamolenik
Jun 17 2019, 23:27
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes V is almost impossible on hard difficulty
Replies: 2
Views: 6202

Re: Heroes V is almost impossible on hard difficulty

I mean heroes 5 with hammers of fate and tribes of the east, but no heroes 5.5 or any other additions
by yotamolenik
Apr 5 2019, 10:18
Forum: News
Topic: HotA 1.5.4 - Bug fix release
Views: 1370

Re: HotA 1.5.4 - Bug fix release

not a bug, but a question: i started playing an hour or two ago and so far the campaign and the new town are really cool! is there a way to play the game full screen?(right now its most of the screen with gray background)
by yotamolenik
Mar 29 2019, 22:29
Topic: HOMM 5.5
Replies: 3
Views: 15254

Re: HOMM 5.5

im having problems with the hard difficulty of tribes of the east - i think the computer is just too strong
does HOMM 5.5 fix this?
by yotamolenik
Mar 29 2019, 22:15
Topic: Heroes V is almost impossible on hard difficulty
Views: 6202

Heroes V is almost impossible on hard difficulty

I hope someone here can dissagree with me and explain why and how im wrong, but i have been playing heroes since 2003(mostly heroes 3) and on heroes 3 i won on every possible map on the hardest difficulty. i just dont understand the developers here, the AI is cheating too hard
by yotamolenik
Mar 29 2019, 13:29
Topic: Balanced Difficulty level for H5 TotE
Replies: 22
Views: 10870

Re: Balanced Difficulty level for H5 TotE

i just found out about this forim, and it looks amazing! and i will definitely check out your mod edit: the link is broken. any chance to get another link? i think the problem with heroes 5 is the time it takes to attack the enemy - which makes the hard mod cheats really hard to beat. ive played her...

Go to advanced search