Search found 21 matches

by Erisian
May 2 2019, 11:09
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4
Replies: 43
Views: 9291

Re: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4

2) I will upload my last exe file. This time it has some minor changes, but includes day/night cycle that I tried to do slow like in the real MM6. Try to wait 5 minutes or a bit longer, and it will be night.. then sunrise.. etc. This time I am uploading exe on my personal google drive, so even if I...
by Erisian
Apr 3 2019, 12:04
Topic: MMche editors on Win8 64bit (SOLVED)
Replies: 3
Views: 481

Re: MMche editors on Win8 64bit (SOLVED)

Discovered that MM6che works as normal, it's just 7 and 8 that you need to work around.
by Erisian
Apr 3 2019, 12:02
Topic: Has anyone really solved the Temple of Baa puzzle in MM6?
Replies: 11
Views: 3211

Re: Has anyone really solved the Temple of Baa puzzle in MM6?

Maybe we are reading too much into this. The clue was probably just to say that you have to click on the doors in the right order before they will open and the rest is left to trial and error. I think it would have been better if the clue was more precise but I can't fathom anything without stretchi...
by Erisian
Apr 3 2019, 11:57
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.3.1 [June 10, 2019]
Replies: 471
Views: 188902

Re: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.2 [March 17, 2019]

Anubis wrote:@Erisian -- I just realized something. You might have to delete 00 patch.games.lod and 00 patch.icons.lod (found in your Data folder) before re-installing GrayFace's patch...not sure. GrayFace will have to confirm, lol.

OK thanks.
by Erisian
Apr 3 2019, 11:55
Topic: The feeling when you...
Replies: 1
Views: 252

Re: The feeling when you...

My only experience of anything like this was when I foolishly left a beacon in the middle of where the drakes are swarming in the snowy part of Kriegspire. The next day I teleported back there, right into the middle of a respawn and had to run very fast! Needless to say I missed the loot.
by Erisian
Mar 28 2019, 11:50

As far as I know, you would need to install the mod files and then re-install GrayFace's patch aftewards (and leave the box unchecked). This is why I usually keep a backup of the mods/patches/vanilla MM6 files so I can alternate between playing the original game w/ GrayFace's patch and mods w/ Gray...
by Erisian
Mar 27 2019, 12:24

When you install the patch, there is a box for map fixes that says "leave unchecked if installing over a large mod" I had to check this because I am playing Mandate and the door in Castle Kriegspire leading to where the egg is won't open without it. If I now want to install a large mod, is...
by Erisian
Mar 25 2019, 10:49
Topic: Does anybody use compass?
Replies: 12
Views: 893

Re: Does anybody use compass?

Neecko wrote:Lol I didn't remember there was a compass. Mostly use the map and mini map.

Same as that.
by Erisian
Mar 25 2019, 10:46
Topic: [TOOL] .hwl unpack utility
Replies: 10
Views: 948

Re: [TOOL] .hwl unpack utility

EDIT: I've updated it to support how you're trying to invoke it (e.g, you can use explorer's "Open With" and it'll work with some sane defaults) -- download link is the same Wow, thank you. I wasn't expecting you to change anything but I'm glad you did. I suppose I should stop being lazy ...
by Erisian
Mar 23 2019, 11:18

Emjayen wrote:They're located in your game installation's "DATA" directory, e.g: d3dsprite.hwl

When I try to run the software nothing happens. I also tried highlighting the .hwl file then choosing "open with hwl" but again nothing happens. What do I do with the exe to make it work?
by Erisian
Mar 22 2019, 10:00
Topic: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification
Replies: 21
Views: 2385

Re: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification

Been hoping for a MM8 mod for a long time. I hope it's not too difficult doing an english version. It looks totally awesome and I wish you good luck! If you want to play a very good MM8 mod project that is pretty much complete and only small bugs remain, so you can play and finish it, check the MMM...
by Erisian
Mar 22 2019, 9:56

How do you open a texture file using these tools?
by Erisian
Mar 21 2019, 9:43
Topic: Invisible Bridge before Castle Darkmoor
Replies: 5
Views: 359

Re: Invisible Bridge before Castle Darkmoor

Same here. I used to cast Fly before crossing it until I found out that to fly, you have to use the page up key. I suppose if somebody has an all might party they woulk have a problem if a fly spell was needed as Castle Darkmore is an essential quest.
by Erisian
Mar 21 2019, 9:35
Topic: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4
Replies: 43
Views: 9291

Re: New Sorpigal Unreal Engine 4

What a really really beautiful remake of NS. It's a shame I missed the exe download.
by Erisian
Mar 20 2019, 8:00
Topic: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification
Replies: 21
Views: 2385

Re: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification

Been hoping for a MM8 mod for a long time. I hope it's not too difficult doing an english version. It looks totally awesome and I wish you good luck!
by Erisian
Mar 20 2019, 7:53

Re: MMche editors on Win8 64bit (SOLVED)

In case anybody else has this problem, the editors are opening saves from program files but saving them in app data. You have to make app data visible first then copy the save file from C:\Users\<your_account>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\3DO\mm7\saves and paste into your 3DO saves folde...
by Erisian
Mar 18 2019, 7:52
Topic: Elmarion - a new game like Might and Magic
Replies: 6
Views: 716

Re: Elmarion - a new game like Might and Magic

This looks really cool. The graphics are excellent and you have come along way in such a short time. Will you be needing alpha testers when it is finished?
by Erisian
Mar 16 2019, 16:44

Re: MMche editors on Win8 64bit

I have it solved. The games are now saved in a hidden folder and changing the saves file in program files doesn't do anything. As the editor can't fnd the folder, I found it using a search, copied the save file and pasted it over the other one. I hope this makes sense. The hidden folder is "app...
by Erisian
Mar 15 2019, 9:34
Topic: Need pictures for sides of the screen
Replies: 8
Views: 631

Re: Need pictures for sides of the screen

I may have a go at this but don't hold your breath - I have to go easy with commitments. I have Daz studio, Bryce and Gimp so I may be able to come up with something.

Go to advanced search