Search found 50 matches

by Ketzal
18 Sep 2006, 19:19
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Vampire Lord...Had enough!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 6730

yeah, i agree you should stop at 1.2 until after you finish the single player campaign. the maps weren't designed for the massive resource changes introduced in 1.3. I don't know, I'm in the middle of the last campaign, and I think that I benefitted tremendously from the reduced gold cost of the Cl...
by Ketzal
15 Sep 2006, 16:18
Topic: Seriousllly need help from a tech wiz.
Replies: 28
Views: 9465

I've seen posts about making sure you have the latest video card drivers installed. Have you checked to see if there are newer drivers for your card?
by Ketzal
15 Sep 2006, 15:51

-BiS wrote:
Ketzal wrote:I would try uninstalling everything then re-installing just the 1.0 version (the game without patches). If that works, then apply the patches one at a time testing the game after each patch.
I already tried doing exactly what you just said, no success.
Did the 1.0 work?
by Ketzal
15 Sep 2006, 15:46
Topic: Cheat code question
Replies: 4
Views: 1961

I don't think there is. What you can do, however, is use the cheats to boost your resources and/or armies to compensate.

You can also try playing at lower difficulty levels to see if that helps.
by Ketzal
15 Sep 2006, 15:45

It's not the CPU, I have a brand new dual core Pentium and the game runs flawlessly.

I would try uninstalling everything then re-installing just the 1.0 version (the game without patches). If that works, then apply the patches one at a time testing the game after each patch.
by Ketzal
15 Sep 2006, 15:07
Topic: Love / Hate (Light Hearted)
Replies: 10
Views: 3553

I love it when...
I get empowered expert destructive magic
I hate it when...
Zounds of Imps or Familiars take all my mana away
by Ketzal
14 Sep 2006, 17:17
Topic: Questions from a HOMMV beginner...
Replies: 32
Views: 8255

okrane wrote:[maybe stupid]Question: Is there anything I can do with the hoard of useless artifacts that I gather and they just stay in my main hero's backpack because I already have better ones?
Can I sell them, sacrifice them or something?
The only thing you can do is share them with your secondary heros.
by Ketzal
13 Sep 2006, 19:41
Topic: Patch 1.3 changelog, patch due September 13th.
Replies: 50
Views: 14418

does anyone else think there seems to be a huge lack of bug fixes? They maybe fixed 10-15 things that weren't of high importants. Sure they got a few that were important, but we have about 10 pages of bugs we've found and none of them are being looked at. They may have fixed more than they listed. ...
by Ketzal
13 Sep 2006, 13:29
Topic: 1.2 cheats: newest command
Replies: 46
Views: 21592

Snook the Mighty wrote:Man that sucks, that means I can never get the oltimate skill now
I think you will be able to do it with the 1.3 patch. The old cheat codes, which are being reenabled in the patch, allowed you to add any skill at any time IIRC.
by Ketzal
13 Sep 2006, 02:13

Snook the Mighty wrote:Yeah but archery is a secondary of attack, or does it not matter as far as the program is concerned
It doesn't matter. Once all of the primary skill slots are allocated, no more skills (primary or otherwise) can be added.
by Ketzal
12 Sep 2006, 02:51

Snook the Mighty wrote:Enlightment, Summoning Magic, Sorcery, Attack, Luck
That's the problem. Once all of your primary skill slots are occupied, you can no longer add any new skills.
by Ketzal
11 Sep 2006, 15:00

Snook the Mighty wrote:I gave him expert attack and all 3 of his secondarys in that skill are free, but he just won't learn attack, when he levels it gives me the choice of frenzy and tactics. What I need is archery but I can't seem to get the cheat code to work for it.
What primary skills do you have?
by Ketzal
08 Sep 2006, 19:28
Topic: map editor has 8 town limit - nival has to change this
Replies: 109
Views: 21973

Jolly Joker wrote:they would hard-code a 8-town automatic victory condition into the public editor.
Public editor? Does that mean that they might release different versions?
by Ketzal
08 Sep 2006, 18:29
Topic: Necro Campaign - anyone completed it on Heroic?
Replies: 17
Views: 4802

What skills do you have?
by Ketzal
08 Sep 2006, 18:02
Topic: Necro Campaign - anyone completed it on Heroic?
Replies: 17
Views: 4802

Did you try the walkthrough? It has a lot of good pointers for this map.
by Ketzal
08 Sep 2006, 13:28

joerginger wrote:It's possible to add abilities although their requirements aren't met.
Secondary requirements do not need to be present, but the primary skill must. In other words, you can add tripple balista without baslista as long as you have at least one level in war machines.
by Ketzal
05 Sep 2006, 20:24
Topic: Renegade units in Addon
Replies: 153
Views: 61494

Can one of the mods please move this topic to a more appropriate forum?
by Ketzal
05 Sep 2006, 16:08
Topic: 256 Ram + homm5
Replies: 10
Views: 5509

Well then, the best I can recommend in the mean time is to set all the settings to the lowest and make sure you are at least on 1.1. I believe 1.0 also had some issues working with anything but the best graphics cards.
by Ketzal
05 Sep 2006, 15:10
Topic: Question for people who own the Special Edition...
Replies: 18
Views: 4999

When I first heard that they were releasing the extra maps to the public, I was a bit miffed. Then I remembered that a similar happened with another game I had. They had a deal if you preordered you would get soemthing special ingame (I forget if it was a map or something). In the end, they released...
by Ketzal
01 Sep 2006, 17:39
Topic: Question about the time limit.
Replies: 15
Views: 4429

Re: Question about the time limit.

Braxen wrote:His last round (which was on day 5 I might add) took almost 18 minutes. And no, he didn´t want to use ghost mode.
Plenty of time to find a new friend.

Go to advanced search