Search found 3 matches

by S-Phi
18 Feb 2018, 00:58
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Stuck on Heroes VI's 3rd Haven campaign mission "Tempt Not a Desperate Man".
Replies: 4
Views: 4840

Re: Stuck on Heroes VI's 3rd Haven campaign mission "Tempt Not a Desperate Man".

I evaded them for a while (like if you would play blind man's buf), having a speed advantage. Then there was one battle in a pass, which I won. Kinda, for me, that was quite a few years ago. Also, game may be changed a little with patches. All these walkthroughs were written before the game was ful...
by S-Phi
17 Feb 2018, 21:18
Topic: Stuck on Heroes VI's 3rd Haven campaign mission "Tempt Not a Desperate Man".

Re: Stuck on Heroes VI's 3rd Haven campaign mission "Tempt Not a Desperate Man".

This may work for you. I remember starting it several times, until I was able to secure the "starting" area. The rest took a long time but it was easy. Yeah, I've read that guide, along with CelestialHeavens', but I can't seem to get past the first waves. They either definitively weaken m...
by S-Phi
17 Feb 2018, 20:06

Stuck on Heroes VI's 3rd Haven campaign mission "Tempt Not a Desperate Man".

Hi all, I'm having a blast playing Heroes VI again, and I've come to notice the AI is much more balanced than before. However, I'm having some trouble with Haven's 3rd mission, where you must fight the Tide Legions (Sanctuary) in order to defend imperial territory. The game starts fairly simple: you...

Go to advanced search