Search found 48 matches

by equs
Jul 24 2018, 8:50
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Call of Liriel (MM678-like game) live on Indiegogo
Replies: 20
Views: 3424

Re: The Call of Liriel (MM678-like game) live on Indiegogo

jeff wrote:The project did not make its funding goal, and has since been scaled back.

oh no.... thats sad to hear.... So is this project discontinnued now? I ask because also the youtube videos are gone.... :(
by equs
Jul 16 2018, 10:56
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine.
Replies: 760
Views: 69856

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine.

Sytakan wrote:...You mention "until now." Has this just been implemented or something?...

Yes there will be a new custom button to open up a popup menu where all your followers will appear, as long, as you have some.
by equs
Jul 12 2018, 7:24

acromage quest in mm7: for completion you can get the eclipse-shield from mm8 as a price i guess that shouldnt be that way, since it is to be taken the "right" way in mm8 - shouldnt it? Maybe this is because of the fact, that the reward for the quest contains artifacts for special races (...
by equs
Jul 12 2018, 7:21

So I can't get any hirelings in MM6. I haven't tested it in the others, but there's no option to ask anyone to join when I talk to them. In fact, for a few minutes, I even had a button I could click to check my hirelings (or quest NPCs) but it went away pretty quick. A special button will appear wh...
by equs
Jul 12 2018, 7:18

Not hirelings, followers. I understand hirelings are the party members you can recruit. Are followers from 6 and 7 not available? What if I get a quest follower for a promotion quest or something? What happens then? A special button will appear, when you get a follower, triggered by a quest. Follow...
by equs
Jun 29 2018, 11:32

I've removed possibility to travel by ships, because it does not fit time-travel storyline. Only dimension doors left. really....? I loved the possibility to travel between continents by ship..... I was thinking that it would maybe be nice to implement after all the storylines are beaten, but yeah ...
by equs
Jun 27 2018, 12:05

Rodril wrote:I've removed possibility to travel by ships, because it does not fit time-travel storyline. Only dimension doors left.

really....? I loved the possibility to travel between continents by ship.....
by equs
Feb 10 2018, 8:44

EDIT: Just tried one of the non-inn hirelings with a full party on Dagger Wound Island, rather then turn up at the inn she disappeared. Think the same thing happened with the troll as well. Yes, I had problems with new hirelings too! If I try to join someone when my squad is full , they doesn't app...
by equs
Jan 31 2018, 12:43

... At last I tryed to travel to Alvar magic guild. It works normal and the books refreshing after save\load as usual but! I reloaded so many times and the fly spell is still not appears! Looks like the game doesn't see it at all or maybe I was completely unlucky( I have edited Character portraits....
by equs
Jan 23 2018, 14:22

I have found the dwarf king skull in the tunnels to nighon, placed it in a chest in castle harmondale. This was before the bug was_
solved. Now the skull is gone, the judge don't give it back to me as lost item and I can't pick up it again (after regeneration of the tunnels)....
by equs
Jan 21 2018, 11:12

Is there a possibility to add mm7 or mm6 artifacts to the inventory of a character using the console? And is there any information about the added artifacts from mm7 and mm6, I mean what artifacts are already inside and which are missing except the armors which don't fit to the mm8 paper dolls?
by equs
Jan 20 2018, 23:04

1) When resting (with sleep) in castle Harmondale you can be suddenly attacked by someone, even if the castle is upgraded completely. 2) Even after the last update new characters that joined my party don't appear in tavern. 3) The first Obelisk in MM8 (in Garotte Gore) isn't clickable and isn't noti...
by equs
Jan 18 2018, 17:35

albahr wrote:I've decided to go ahead and did dis. Tell me what you think guys:

What exactely you mean? the MM7 character? Nice.
by equs
Jan 18 2018, 13:14

Hello, sorry for the delay, some things takeing longer than i expected, i have not drop anything. Some fixes in today's patch (Alvarian guild and Castle Harmondale won't remove your items anymore, fixes in MM6: Eric's animation and Warlock with Ankh crash). First character's unlimited delay won't h...
by equs
Jan 17 2018, 20:11

OK.... I have a big problem since today. My first character doesn't recover anymore after some time.... I mean the character isn't available anymore. No bad condition or other effect, but I can't select her or attack with her. I can get back to normal behaviour after sleeping, but then some hits and...
by equs
Jan 16 2018, 21:05

albahr wrote:... Is the mod dead?

I can't believe it, but Master Rodril doesn't come online anymore.... This is the most awesome retro gaming project and seems to be dead..... :disagree:
by equs
Jan 12 2018, 10:00
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 292
Views: 165802

Re: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake

absolute amazing result! I love the new graphics.
Hope this project will be continued. Is there any information about what is already done, on what the devs working at the moment, what kind of help maybe needed.
And the idea of more draw distance sounds also great. If it is possible.
by equs
Jan 11 2018, 22:03

...I must admit that the entire game after getting lvl ~30 is more than easy. Even adoptive power of monsters doesn't help too much. ... I have almost finished MM7 and MM8 and started without any item (left everything in tavern hero inventories) in MM6. My level is about 80, and without my cleric a...
by equs
Jan 11 2018, 15:08
Topic: MM8 Help needed
Replies: 2
Views: 412

Re: MM8 Help needed

Yes a windowed 1440x1080 resolution would be great! My problem is that my touchscreen don't react with voodoo plugin in fullscreen mode. And I need the touchscreen more then the mouse. I am often on the move and really need the touchscreen input.... in winowed mode the touchscreen works again, but t...
by equs
Jan 11 2018, 12:36

About one inventory instead of five: it's really a problem since you need to carry all those potions for sustain and a HUGE Korbu's Coffin in addition. However, as you have only one character who can do almost every trick in this game and who needs only one set of armor and weapons, you save up so ...

Go to advanced search