Search found 8 matches

by Dems
25 Aug 2016, 21:18
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: MP Issues WoG/Era II
Replies: 6
Views: 7781

Re: MP Issues WoG/Era II

That's a lot of enabled scripts.. Does desync happen also when you disable them all? What type of router you and your friend have? Did you noticed anything strange when desync started to happen? (firewall update, nearby storm, network driver update, same key pressed, hour of playing passed .. whate...
by Dems
25 Aug 2016, 20:11

As for settings you can capture them, PrintScrn may still work in fullscreen. (Then mspaint, Ctrl+P and save the imgae.) In windowed mode you may use whatever utility you like - I like the most IrfanView and his "C" shortcut. However the windowed mode must be tweaked as is hinted on the p...
by Dems
25 Aug 2016, 19:17

Well, considering Bersy's answer, from other times and forum: Enhanced War Machines 2 is not for multiplayer. Luck (option 206, script48) is buggy. It's ok if you don't have crashes in battles. .. What scripts do you have enabled? Anyway, because it happens on two different games, scripts may not b...
by Dems
25 Aug 2016, 17:44

MP Issues WoG/Era II

This didn't actually post the first time I told it to, so hopefully two don't appear... Hi heroes players. I'm having some issues playing multiplayer with my friend that essentially ruin our games. There are occasional crashes which is fine, but we get synchronization errors during battles that seem...
by Dems
25 Aug 2016, 03:54
Topic: Looking for WoG Patch
Replies: 5
Views: 7032

Re: Looking for WoG Patch

Less or more it's successor, but actually it's a new branch. As development of WoG wasn't so fast in past. Although now continues under leadership of GrayFace, see his thread: "I want you for WoG 3.59 :) WoG goes open-source!" For ERA2 look here . Apropos I moved your question to WoG subf...
by Dems
19 Aug 2016, 19:22

Less or more it's successor, but actually it's a new branch. As development of WoG wasn't so fast in past. Although now continues under leadership of GrayFace, see his thread: "I want you for WoG 3.59 :) WoG goes open-source!" For ERA2 look here . Apropos I moved your question to WoG subf...
by Dems
19 Aug 2016, 13:33

You can list it here . [-] Home (7|1) [-] Моды (6|13) [-] In the Wake of Gods (0|6) ~ dpwsockx.zip Why not ERAII? Thanks! I'll try it out tonight. To be honest, I'm not sure what Era II is. There are so many different programs and addons, and I'm not much of a tech person. Is that the newest mod?
by Dems
18 Aug 2016, 23:55

Looking for WoG Patch

Hi all. My friend and I have been playing H3 Wake of Gods a lot recently, and have run into some frequent problems with multiplayer synchronization. It seems that we may not have a patch for 3.58f that came out two years after the original version... unfortunately all the links I have found to that ...

Go to advanced search