Search found 5 matches

by Gilnar
21 Apr 2018, 22:25
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 05.11.2023]
Replies: 8269
Views: 6264893

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine.

Gosh, I don't think it's coincidence that the original post was on my birthday! I wanted to go to bed already, but I don't know if I'll be able to fall asleep now.
You're awesome. I can't wait to try this.
by Gilnar
12 Mar 2016, 12:49
Topic: Your favourite non-original M&M music
Replies: 4
Views: 3256

Your favourite non-original M&M music

We all love the beautiful oroginal M&M soundtracks. Never the less, after hours and hours of playing, one can tire of them, especially in Heroes, where the music changes every few seconds with castles, terrain, etc. So, do you listen to any other music when playing? I really like the 80s Jethro ...
by Gilnar
07 Mar 2016, 22:11
Topic: Post your most interesting Might and Magic challenges!
Replies: 58
Views: 34291

Re: Post your most interesting Might and Magic challenges!

MM6: only dress your characters in stuff that won't make them look ridiculous. Same goes for weapons.
by Gilnar
06 Mar 2016, 14:15
Topic: What's the purpose of sabres?
Replies: 8
Views: 5203

What's the purpose of sabres?

I mean - they're weaker than longswords, yet you get a longsword if you start with a sword skill. So unless you get a higher level sabre early on, they are basicallly worthless.
by Gilnar
06 Mar 2016, 14:14
Topic: MM6 weak party bug
Replies: 1
Views: 1537

MM6 weak party bug

Has this ever happened to you? When you start a new game and quickly double-click on "Create Party," sometimes, SOMETIMES, it throws you right into the game with the basic pre-configured party but WITHOUT skills or stats points. So your wizard Zoltan only has dagger and fire magic and 14 i...

Go to advanced search