Search found 52 matches

by neutonm
19 Jun 2023, 14:27
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: [New Mod] Custom Dungeon Mod for MM7 is out!
Replies: 74
Views: 68030

Re: [New Mod] Custom Dungeon Mod for MM7 is out!

I've just released a new dev stream video. I got carried away, so it's quite lengthy - a first of its kind. Feel free to only watch the sections that particularly interest you. Now, let's dive into the features of this video: The process of slicing or dividing levels into smaller rooms Collision che...
by neutonm
26 May 2023, 20:45
Topic: Multiplayer for MMMerge [beta 14.01.2024/4]
Replies: 258
Views: 93781

Re: Multiplayer for MMMerge [alpha 24.05.2023]

Fucking amazing! Thank you for doing this1 Couple of minor bugs: I played with a friend and I threw my weapons for him to cast fire aura. Once it was out, he couldn't re-cast it. It says 'Spell failed' and nothing happens. No buffs were present at that time. I had vampiric weapon scroll spell and I ...
by neutonm
10 May 2023, 19:49
Topic: MM7 new modding
Replies: 64
Views: 20554

Re: MM7 new modding

Looks neat!

Looking forward to your mod. I'd be glad to help, if you need it. Especially with sharing the experience as the modding has a LOT of nuances that can be difficult to deal with.
by neutonm
11 Apr 2023, 21:01

Hey all,

there's been plenty of updates, so if anyone wonder about the new stuff, make sure to check our discord server:
https://discord.gg/4VWU4ad9Qh
by neutonm
09 Nov 2022, 21:48

CATMAN wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 13:15 ...this mod can be used together with "merge"? :embarrased: Maybe I missed something...
Not yet, although i don't know for sure. Shouldn't be a problem to port into merge. But that will happen after the official release.
by neutonm
07 Nov 2022, 09:32

Blake wrote: 07 Nov 2022, 08:23 Saw you posting on one of the discords, visited your site, watched some vids, saw the link to this thread and figured I'd say great job here too! :)
Thanks man! Appreciated :)
by neutonm
06 Nov 2022, 17:43

New development clip - Swamp Island. If you haven't watched streams, this will demonstrate the whole island that has been in making for last month.

by neutonm
06 Nov 2022, 11:34

Absolutely beautiful work, congratulations! Every detail is spot on, I don't think they could have done it so well in the original game! In my opinion it is an etalon for all modders. For me too. May I ask when it will be playable? Thanks Kaltenberg :) I really want to and will try to deliver aroun...
by neutonm
31 Oct 2022, 09:15

Here it is, brand new stream! In order to avoid limitation I had to switch to Windows. The old hotkeys made a slightly slow start with Blender, but eventually the job got done. The video would be longer if I'd have included previous attempts to record a stream, but since the stream shows whole map I...
by neutonm
08 Oct 2022, 09:46

No stream this time, but lots of work has been done: north-east part of the swamp island has been completed. It's a forest on a mountain. It has bridge that connects with another small island with a lighthouse. I've also put "Stonehenge" altar in the forest area - one of imported assets fr...
by neutonm
06 Oct 2022, 13:37

I have been watching your videos and may I say that the building look very nice. :) You might want to replace the trees, Flowers, rocks etc. with HD images. If you like, you can have the images from MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Patch Two. It has the best HD images. You do not have to worry about palettes be...
by neutonm
05 Oct 2022, 18:22

@Echo Love these games for same reasons, but also share the love for mm7 for its graphics, locations, story and especially homm3 assets. It really makes me happy to see that this old game is still getting some love :D It's been more than 2 decades and the community is still at works. I'm seriously c...
by neutonm
01 Oct 2022, 18:40

Hey all! Another stream came out: Archmage's Residence! This stream is dedicated to modelling of archmage's dungeon house which players will have opportunity to visit as a part of main quest line. It usually takes more time to model - lot's of undo's, remaking from scratch for 24th time, 15 minute s...
by neutonm
25 Sep 2022, 17:30

Here it is - brand new dev stream 04. This one got little bit shorter and includes a fuckup moment, a fine privilege offered by unedited streams.

by neutonm
16 Sep 2022, 22:18

Yep, i do that ocasinally (i think the stream video has the moment). It's just sometimes it's faster to do it via in-game editor, especially when you don't have exact end-result image in your head ; )

Thanks though, 3d tips are most certainly welcome!
by neutonm
13 Sep 2022, 16:15

Ok, here it is: Dev Stream 3 - Ruined Tower: Warning: given the nature of object's shape that is demonstrated in the video, the process might make some watchers dizzy as there are a lot of rotation going on. Video for true astronauts 🙂 Screens: https://mightandmagicmod.com/forum/mm7-wip-29.jpg https...
by neutonm
11 Sep 2022, 08:33

Swamp is finished as well as Knight Camp.
And... of course, here's a new dev stream video:

by neutonm
07 Sep 2022, 20:16

Thanks DariusArgent and uknownone :) --------- Alright... Working on Swamp area. This one will contain 4 places of interest: Knight Camp, Witch's House, Shrine and Archmage's Tower. The last one is dungeon: since the archmage migrated to the Castle, his old residence remained "free" to vis...
by neutonm
25 Aug 2022, 21:12

It's been long since the last video, but here it is... finally!

by neutonm
21 Aug 2022, 20:43

Alrighty then... texturing phase is finished. Next stop - work-on-details phase. It shouldn't take long, so expect walkthorugh video soon.

Go to advanced search