Search found 11 matches

by lodinsetki
24 Dec 2015, 17:25
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: error when saving or loading MM8
Replies: 23
Views: 10019

Re: error when saving or loading MM8

i put gray's bink, mss32, smackw32 into the MM8 folder, data into the data. but it still crashes... same error message about the font. but it doesn't just crash after giving me the message still crashes but about 10 sec later than it did before. i havn't manipulated things. but i still don't have ot...
by lodinsetki
23 Dec 2015, 15:58

idk how to check the version. rus, eng, ect
and where can i get the mmarchive or mm8 leveleditor???

also if it's a dll problem where is the best place to get those.
and where would i put the file??
as for the grayface i belive it's the eng ver. i belive.
by lodinsetki
19 Dec 2015, 03:18

deleted ddraw, dinput. the others where not there. triyed just the ddraw first. still get the first error. then did the input one and think it took out the copyright part on the title screen but other than that not much change. instead of it just crashing and minimizing and when i re open it tells m...
by lodinsetki
16 Dec 2015, 17:02

the direct x 9 install helpped. but nly so that it'd go back to the tittle screen. and it brings up the first code error again.. i've got the security thingsset to off when i try it. so i can't thin of what cause installing doesn't work and that should. i had a simalr issue with 7 when i was younger...
by lodinsetki
09 Dec 2015, 03:28

just tried reinstalling in the document folder and still the new DDERRR message shows. and it's dirext x ten i belive. that i am using.
by lodinsetki
08 Dec 2015, 15:02

... i tried the unintall before.. but just did a uninstall and reinstall. (left save files) and installed directly to C: and i got a new message now saying this below. and also the escape button doesn't skip the 3do intro and when the 3do is normally gonna change is when it crashs now. desn't go no ...
by lodinsetki
08 Dec 2015, 03:31

ok. the UAC didn't ork tried that before hand but just not good with abbrivations. but that all makes sense. and if your willing to explain how i could install linux that'd be amazing. you seem really good on explaining these things for others to understand emerald. and the putting into the files in...
by lodinsetki
07 Dec 2015, 14:41

[quote=(Alternatively, just install Linux and run it on Wine! :D )[/quote] i would love to install linux. but idk how to make multi partitions for that nor process. and where and what is UAC? and that would make sense about it but i take it even tho this isn't vista it's 7 pro it still has the secur...
by lodinsetki
07 Dec 2015, 03:40

at first my epsxe program faluted after i uninstalled and idk how to fully check if it's uninstalled. in control panel it says so. unless there are other ways to make sure. but i installed the newer versoin of epsxe and that worked again. so can't say to much on that. but also haven't got to check a...
by lodinsetki
30 Nov 2015, 15:39

windows 7 professional. and it did play fine for a few days. even when going to the setting to change the windows compatibility it stilll has the issues even all the way back to the 95. idk where to look to try solving this. i thought it was cause i installed the new avg. cause that was really the o...
by lodinsetki
29 Nov 2015, 04:31

error when saving or loading MM8

first off ill say hello, and its nice to meet those here, learning that some are trying to remake 6-8 makes me smile cause i feared something like that wouldnt happen. hope it blossoms and gets made and hope to help. but right now i'm in some need of that help. i'd love to learn coding and have want...

Go to advanced search