Search found 9 matches

by bitmaid
09 Oct 2016, 13:57
Forum: News
Topic: Where to Next for the M&M Franchise?
Replies: 64
Views: 34449

Re: Where to Next for the M&M Franchise?

If I see Heroes on Kickstarter, I'm going to kill myself. In all honesty I don't think they will stoop so low. The future is uncertain, and I fear that even if they make a new Heroes game, it'll be even more dumbed down, or worse, another MMO. The way things are, no news is good news.
by bitmaid
09 Oct 2016, 13:13
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: H7 vs taking things into our own hands
Replies: 113
Views: 95150

Re: H7 vs taking things into our own hands

Looks like you've got it all figured out. Keep us posted & good luck :)
by bitmaid
30 May 2016, 04:23

Some exciting news Quantomas!! What a surprise. I'm so glad that you decided to incorporate and thought beyond. This is the right way, others will definitely benefit from even looking at the library of some proper code. Yes save other games from having shitty AI as well! I'm a bit curious how you we...
by bitmaid
27 May 2016, 11:58

I was right, they delayed the freaking patch. Now the game will have shitty AI almost one year since release! I agree Ubisoft should totally pay him.
by bitmaid
18 May 2016, 15:33

It looks like there is a month or so before they release the expansion along with the big patch including alleged improvement on AI. Currently it's broken for everyone I believe, every creature uses wait and initiative doesn't mean shit, enemy heroes don't skill properly and don't use magic effectiv...
by bitmaid
29 Jan 2016, 18:39
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Will Vivendi acquire Ubisoft and Gameloft?
Replies: 45
Views: 25619

Re: Will Vivendi acquire Ubisoft and Gameloft?

A critic should be short, objective and to the point. Good rule. Here's a list of Vivendi games: http://www.ign.com/companies/vivendi-games Not much there rings any bells, but I did like Mace Griffin. Though considering the way Ubisoft has handled the series, I would like it to be relinquished to a...
by bitmaid
29 Jan 2016, 17:58

I'm all for it. There is so little strategy left in the game that it felt like an RPG to me. Anything to drastically improve the AI, seriously. Good work with H5 Quantomas btw!
by bitmaid
29 Jan 2016, 17:46
Topic: Heroes 7 music full soundtrack (link) and commentary
Replies: 22
Views: 13412

Re: Heroes 7 music full soundtrack (link) and commentary

I'm critical when it comes to music but I'm happy with the H7 soundtracks. They are beautiful and all the faction themes fit the factions pretty well in my opinion, even The Journeyman's Encounter. It's awesome. You have to play the campaign to appreciate it though. It sounds like "the rise of ...
by bitmaid
11 Jul 2015, 00:16
Topic: The Damage is Already Done
Replies: 258
Views: 378166

OP you are lucky to be surrounded by a CROWD of people IRL who are interested in this. Kind of surprised that they would walk away from the franchise so readily tho, I thought older people are more nostalgic. I got the bundle after all the fixes last time, but it's been too long, I think I'm going t...

Go to advanced search