Search found 5 matches

by prokurors
08 May 2016, 11:09
Forum: News
Topic: H7 Expansion, Fortress Announced
Replies: 20
Views: 12571

Re: H7 Expansion, Fortress Announced

Hmmm, I just wander if they could make AI at least reasonably able.... or most likely it's not necessary, because "everybody" plays multiplayer nowadays.
by prokurors
25 Jun 2015, 06:24
Topic: H7: Armies of the Silva Part 1 & 2
Replies: 24
Views: 11289

H7: Armies of the Silva Part 1 & 2

hmmm... I kinda don't like sprite, deer and druid, but like blade dancers, dryads and hunters :) And I think it's a good idea to have race based lineups (it feels more natural for them to live and fight together, than just a bunch of unrelated creatures), just needs more developer creativity to make...
by prokurors
17 Jun 2015, 11:13
Topic: H7: New tales incoming
Replies: 51
Views: 18589

H7: New tales incoming

Well I disagree with Salamandre - Heroes IV was very interesting and fun game, and it was true HOMM to me. It was inovative, that's not necessary a bad thing - on the contrary - in this case it added a ton of new, interesting stuff. P.S. And I am a fan of HOMM3 as well, and don't see a contradiction...
by prokurors
11 Jun 2015, 05:37
Forum: Articles
Topic: CH Previews Heroes VII
Replies: 21
Views: 25247

Heroes VII Preview

"you do have an area of control given by towns and forts; mines in those areas can be plundered but will soon fall back into the control of the nearby town."

actually it sounds quite interesting and more appropriate than having a mine for weeks in enemy teritory
by prokurors
09 Jun 2015, 12:12
Forum: Articles
Topic: CH Previews Heroes VII
Replies: 21
Views: 25247

Heroes VII Preview

Thanks Kalah for the review! Do you have any comments about AI? It must be at least mediocre in order for the game to be (re)playable...

Go to advanced search