Search found 13 matches

by Slavax
08 Aug 2016, 14:56
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 164
Views: 138005

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

Like Karmakeld said there is an official map of Axeoth in HD: https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/150911_Lost_Tales/Iranese.jpg . In my opinion it will be a great replacement for the existing one in HD mod, bringing some fresh air to this not-so-young game. For the town and battle scre...
by Slavax
27 Jan 2016, 15:03
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Equilibris logo?
Replies: 8
Views: 10666

Re: Equilibris logo?

Hello again. Does somebody here have a transparent Equilibris logo (for example in .png format)? I need it to create a custom main menu. I will highly appreciate any help. :)
by Slavax
22 Jan 2016, 18:15
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4: Is this possible?
Replies: 46
Views: 54171

Re: H4: Is this possible?

Duzeom, thanks for your answer, but I have one more question: what programs did tou use to convert into .raw with the right palette? I am still stuck with black screen instead of my image and I don't know how to solve this problem.
by Slavax
09 Jan 2016, 22:02

So I made menu image in 3 sizes, they only lack EQ logo.

I still don't know how to put them into the game. :( Maybe if Duzeom came here (he succeded in it with MC) things would get simplier.
by Slavax
07 Jan 2016, 21:33
Topic: Making your own main menu from external image
Replies: 5
Views: 6793

Making your own main menu from external image

Hello again everyone. I know how to change main menu into one of the default ones (H4, TGS, WoW), but I still have no clue how to made one from an external image. I know that Duzeom did it for MC but which programs and formats he used? I am asking mainly because this new Axeoth map from Ubi looks fa...
by Slavax
24 Sep 2015, 22:08

Hello everybody and sorry for necro-posting. I just tried to convert that new H4 map from Ubi into a new menu, but i have a problem. After making a .h4r file and putting it into Data folder, Main Menu becomes black. I am using Equilibris 3.51 and here are the menu graphics: http://www7.zippyshare.co...
by Slavax
23 Sep 2015, 08:08
Topic: Equilibris logo?
Replies: 8
Views: 10666

Equilibris logo?

Question to the developers: what type of font was used when making Equilibris logo? I became bored with the normal menu and now I want to make some modifications. Cheers.
by Slavax
08 Sep 2015, 22:30
Topic: Equilibris Map Editor is not working
Replies: 2
Views: 5609

Equilibris Map Editor is not working

Hello. I recently installed Heroes IV Gold PL from my disc on my new laptop (Windows 8.1). Then I installed Equilibris in that order: 1. I put heroes4.exe and campaign_editor.exe (overwrited) to the game catalog and equi.aop to the Data folder. 2. I installed Equilibris 3.51 with the Typical setting...
by Slavax
14 May 2015, 22:53
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 99
Views: 139513

Yes, I am talking about Equilibris. Those new mana values are irritating me, because in vanilla game this problem was nonexistent. Also suggestions for class bonuses (again, it's based on Equilibris game): * Why Guildmaster (Nobility + Scouting) is ignoring magic resistance? This makes no sense in m...
by Slavax
14 May 2015, 17:53
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 99
Views: 139513

I have found propably a bug: Banish is not listed as damaging spell in spellbook (the same for Hand of Death). Question: it is possible to give Sparks a multi-target mode? I know that it can hurt enemies nearby, but additional red circles will be a nice and useful addition. There are also things whi...
by Slavax
08 May 2015, 13:33
Topic: HoMM 4 file needed
Views: 3354

Thank you. B-) Works fine.
by Slavax
07 May 2015, 10:01
Topic: HoMM 4 file needed
Views: 3354

HoMM 4 file needed

Hello. I my version of the game (Heroes 4 Gold Edition PL) Bohb, Kozuss and Alita does not have their unique models in game. I found that the problem lies in table.heroes.txt. I will be very grateful if someone extracted this file from his or her English copy of the game using mh4 and put it on an e...
by Slavax
02 May 2015, 20:31
Topic: project status
Replies: 76
Views: 77891

I am very interested when next version will be availible. Mostly I am looking for extended editor options. So, how much time should I wait for it?

Go to advanced search