Search found 160 matches

by Erwinner
13 Jun 2019, 21:02
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Build the Grail - HoMM IV victory condition?
Replies: 10
Views: 6747

Re: Build the Grail - HoMM IV victory condition?

bear in mind this build the Grail is the main condition of Tawni's Chaos campaign map 3 The Strait of the Lost by the NWC, I have uploaded that map for you so you may see how it was done (basically exactly how iLiVeInAbOx05 suggested) lol check the town Rumport (middle town) and under Entered check ...
by Erwinner
09 Jan 2019, 12:19
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification
Replies: 44
Views: 28077

Re: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification

Good luck there with your gorgeous mod, I've been following it for a while and can't wait to see how it shapes up!
can you tell us any premise for your plot etc? And what concept are you going for with the Vori Elves?
by Erwinner
03 Jul 2017, 11:45
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Send in your questions!
Replies: 19
Views: 13260

Re: Send in your questions!

well for sure he will be asked until he does it, for a fan who will be desperate for more non-Erwin Heroes games (aka canon Heroes games not fake zombie ones) it will not make sense to not keep asking that, why not even Peter Venkman the Great Ghostbuster (played by Bill Murray) will stop us from ha...
by Erwinner
26 May 2017, 13:03
Forum: Articles
Topic: Jennifer Bullard - Lost manuscript files
Replies: 13
Views: 22314

Re: Jennifer Bullard - Lost manuscript files

alright mates, just a quick word to say bear in mind a lot of those texts are old or early versions and unpolished drafts going back to early 2000, therefore do not overthink it with the small details, for sure not everything lines up with the final game (obviously the General Kendal's Diary is very...
by Erwinner
26 Apr 2017, 19:34
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes Returns to China
Replies: 15
Views: 10836

Re: Heroes Returns to China

for my share that does not look anything like Antagarich to me lol, but fair enough a fake news attempt of Antagarich is still more authentic than an Ashan of Erwin any day of the week lol btw EvilP mate I believe you are Chinese, may I ask do you happen to know anything about these Chinese games, a...
by Erwinner
25 Apr 2017, 08:23
Topic: Heroes Returns to China
Views: 10836

Re: Heroes Returns to China

for sure the Erwin merely confirm twice as hard that they do not understand the Heroes property and are shameless to rape it for cash lol
by Erwinner
13 Mar 2017, 15:22
Forum: Campfire
Topic: I want to contact Jon Van Caneghem.
Replies: 34
Views: 25378

Re: I want to contact Jon Van Caneghem.

er but he already did that mate, it is in fact your current POTD right now lol

JVC was quite hands off for most of the Enroth games and apparently does not remember obscure lore details to correct them but other past NWC guys do, talk to them IMHO lol
by Erwinner
10 Mar 2017, 09:59
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Map of World of Enroth (or C.O.L.O.N.Y.)
Replies: 218
Views: 140570

Re: Map of World of Enroth (or C.O.L.O.N.Y.)

hey nice one mate that looks awesome, I am curious where you got the Jadame and the islands and all that lol
by Erwinner
10 Mar 2017, 09:54
Forum: Campfire
Topic: I want to contact Jon Van Caneghem.
Replies: 34
Views: 25378

Re: I want to contact Jon Van Caneghem.

worth to consider what you really want to contact him for anyway, I can't figure what any of us have to say for him that is original or significant importance, if it is just to say hi and cheers for the games mate, I bet he heard that plenty before lol if it is a design, lore or philosophy question,...
by Erwinner
20 Jan 2017, 00:23
Topic: Formally Biweekly News - 4 Dec 16'
Views: 10401

Re: Formerly Biweekly News - 4 Dec 16'

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/might-and-magic-showdown-a-whole-round-of-pvp-game/2300-6436594/ Well seems like someone will have to review his informants and check the actual "facts" :p (or should I say "lol"?) alas one cannot account for Yves and Erwin's nasty spider manipulat...
by Erwinner
07 Dec 2016, 22:14

It is just you insisting so hard on this "fact" without mentioning any source (most of the time not event mentioning you have some inside information somehow) that makes it look completely made up. But well, I guess that's your style (that and the lols). About me I don't know the source, ...
by Erwinner
07 Dec 2016, 10:41

Mentioning multiple times without any source doesn't make it any more true though. no-one is attempting to "make it any more true" (whatever that means) because it is a fact, I will even not be surprised if you know the source yourself lol you will have it mentioned on a rumour basis by m...
by Erwinner
06 Dec 2016, 10:46

@Demilich That's because Ubisoft didn't released any information about it. The only two things which were hinted are that Might&Magic: Showdown will be and the year 2019 , so not soon. That give us at lest 2-3 yrs for speculations, what will be the outcome, if.. Furthermore is not clean, if yea...
by Erwinner
02 Dec 2016, 22:33
Topic: Marzhin Moving On
Replies: 45
Views: 25930

Re: Marzhin Moving On

Do you see anyone do that in the movie industry? What about bands that break up? Or writers of science-fiction series? Do they hold a big "That's all folks!" sign to ensure fans might not spend their free time dreaming about that new movie/record/book? that may be a bit of a trick questio...
by Erwinner
02 Dec 2016, 18:18

I don't comment on that because I'm not a far-seer or a diviner, and I don't know what the bosses plan to do, so I don't really see the point in discussing guesses or assumptions. I consider my opinion on these matters wholly irrelevant. If I was the one taking these decisions Might & Magic XI ...
by Erwinner
01 Dec 2016, 19:43

I don't know what your "source" believe they know. What I do know with 100% certainty is that whatever this "Showdown" thing is, it has nothing to do with the cancelled game I was working on last year. wouldn't know what you were working on to be able to guess whether it does or...
by Erwinner
01 Dec 2016, 15:37

That's quite an assumption you're making here. Just saying. don't just say by all means mate, feel free to correct my source's claim if you dispute them lol my source hasn't been wrong yet though, they don't like that kind of teasing BS lol I rather you respond to my other more germane post though ...
by Erwinner
30 Nov 2016, 21:17

Well, he does. And you could post a a link here ‪too‬. I could but I did not because I could not be bothered to do so lol Anyway Might&Magic Showdown in Watchdogs 2 trailer is likely for fun. Only. Often these videos are prepped in advance, so it could be created like six months ago. Or more. n...
by Erwinner
30 Nov 2016, 17:02

Panda Tar wrote:We'll just have to wait to learn what this Might and Magic Showdown will really be, but it did transpired something off the usual games.
have you referred to that canceled game of the Watchdogs I posted down HC here mate lol
by Erwinner
30 Nov 2016, 00:40

I agree -- I don't think Vivendi is interested in anything that doesn't sell several millions copies. But while Bolloré is banging aggressively at the door, he's not in the house. Yet. Time will tell how it all turns out. If there was an opportunity to do a new Might & Magic RPG with a reasonab...

Go to advanced search