by Sleeping_Sun
20 Mar 2015, 09:33
Forum: Tabletop Forum
Topic: The World
Replies: 30
Views: 29824

Thanks for the replies.
OP usually stands for Over Powered.
Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry, for the confusion.
by Sleeping_Sun
20 Mar 2015, 09:31
Topic: Faction Lore
Replies: 17
Views: 12294

Ok. Can I propose a creation of official and canonical lore thread, where only the canon things would be placed so that any lore thing can stem from that? Both Sandro and I need to now what is official and what is not, so that we know from what to start.
by Sleeping_Sun
16 Mar 2015, 23:12
Topic: Creatures and Units: Artworks
Replies: 16
Views: 8181

Panda, are you in need of some sketch or artwork for some unit? If you are, tell me so that I can work on that during my breaks from studying. :)
by Sleeping_Sun
16 Mar 2015, 23:04
Topic: Faction Lore
Replies: 17
Views: 12294

I don't want to be mean but...
In the beginning, the Sun’s brightness filled the world.
The universe is a single gigantic organism. There are no planets, stars, galaxies, etc floating through space
by Sleeping_Sun
16 Mar 2015, 22:56
Topic: The World
Replies: 30
Views: 29824

Questions: The universe is a single gigantic organism. There are no planets, stars, galaxies, etc floating through space. It is a single continuous substance of varying composition, density, curvature, and level of differentiation from its environment If the universe is one giant thing how can we ha...
by Sleeping_Sun
13 Mar 2015, 20:59
Topic: Team
Replies: 39
Views: 44478

Hello. :) Because of my university studies, I'll be able to hop in and help from time to time. But, I'm eager to contribute to the project. :) The best contribution that I can give is in this domain: 8. Write the lore. However, I am also interested in helping in these areas as well: 1. Design the ga...

Go to advanced search