Search found 50 matches

by Milos Gajic
28 Apr 2020, 16:38
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Story of fate, Solmyr
Replies: 1
Views: 1951

Re: Story of fate, Solmyr

Oh shit, I just found it! It wasn't at the beginning or the end of the file as I first thought. For anyone interested here it is. - The Dream I had a dream last night for the first time in over eight hundred years, and I am afraid my dream might be true… In a dark tower, floating in the nothingness ...
by Milos Gajic
28 Apr 2020, 16:28
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Story of fate, Solmyr
Views: 1951

Story of fate, Solmyr

Long ago when Heroes IV expansions came out I found somewhere in the files that came with the game a short story that went something like this (in crude broad strokes) - Fate is threading the loom and picking balls of yarn to use, she picks all the colors that are available to players in game and fi...
by Milos Gajic
31 Aug 2019, 09:52
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Maps discussion
Views: 3037

Maps discussion

Hi mapmakers and heroes lovers, is there a list of best maps for H3, H4, H5, etc games, both multiplayer (allied and vs) and singleplayer (scripted and not scripted)? And where can one find such lists? If not, can someone suggest to me the best H5 (tribes) map to play with an ally on hot seat? Also,...
by Milos Gajic
10 Sep 2018, 10:24
Topic: H5TOE - How do you add one ore more PWL pictures into your map?
Replies: 2
Views: 3777

Re: H5TOE - How do you add one ore more PWL pictures into your map?

Thank you Pitsu, I did not see this anywhere. I will try it.
by Milos Gajic
09 Sep 2018, 11:37
Topic: H5TOE - How do you add one ore more PWL pictures into your map?
Replies: 2
Views: 3777

H5TOE - How do you add one ore more PWL pictures into your map?

I know the forum is a bit dead but if someone sees this and knows the required steps please let me know.
by Milos Gajic
29 Oct 2016, 09:06
Topic: H5 map: pre-alpha version upload
Replies: 13
Views: 10158

Re: H5 map: pre-alpha version upload

Just finished your map. Overall it's very good. Nothing to say other than suggesting disabling AI turn when heroes is not on player's island for faster plays. I would also remove your walkthrough. Did the game King Bounty came with a walkthrough :D. More discovery because of this. Again, your mapma...
by Milos Gajic
28 Oct 2016, 07:53

Map update sent:
-added some new quests
-fixed minor bugs
-walkthrough added
-fixed some script errors
by Milos Gajic
24 Oct 2016, 08:48

Hello Milos, Just started to play the map and it looks promising. I noticed there are 7 CPUs players. Have you ever considered to disable the AI for several weeks for faster turns ? Oh, I forgot to mention one thing - be sure to complete the peasant quest at the peasant island (good quest) and not ...
by Milos Gajic
23 Oct 2016, 20:43

Hello Milos, Just started to play the map and it looks promising. I noticed there are 7 CPUs players. Have you ever considered to disable the AI for several weeks for faster turns ? Well that would require that there are no heroes active from the beginning (they have to be reserve heroes) iirc and ...
by Milos Gajic
23 Oct 2016, 11:29

I suggest you either contact maps@celestialheavens.com or ask Kalah if the map testing service is currently unavailable. I still think the map/campaign download section is under reconstruction, but not sure about the map testing service. They are both. Kindly send a map to that e-mail, we will uplo...
by Milos Gajic
23 Oct 2016, 08:44

You could also specify if it is playable with the Heroes 5.5 Quantomas AI mod. That would certainly be an incentive for me to test it. :tongue: What the hell is 5.5 Quantomas AI mod? I've never heard of that!!! Anyway, no mods in my map, only mod that could be useful is the one that enlarges the Me...
by Milos Gajic
22 Oct 2016, 20:00

H5 map: pre-alpha version upload

Hello to you all, I am making a map currently named Revolution, it is an RPG styled map (something like a cross between King's Bounty and Fable and whatnot else), I was wondering if I could upload a pre-alpha version of the map to this site in order to get some opinions from other map makers. This b...
by Milos Gajic
22 Oct 2016, 19:30
Topic: [H5] Custom objects tutorial
Views: 14076

Re: [H5] Custom objects tutorial

Changing maps from "unsafe" to "safe" is in my opinion way too much work. The safest thing you can do when adding a new map into the map folder is: -remove all other maps (delete or copy to another folder outside of the Maps folder) -copy the new map inside -remove it after playi...
by Milos Gajic
18 Jan 2016, 18:47
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Game start up taking too long... why?
Replies: 4
Views: 4149

Re: Game start up taking too long... why?

I definitely overreacted, it does lag but not 20minutes, it more like 5 or maybe I had something running in background so it lagged more, IDK. On the hot sit issue - I've found it, they should have put it in multiplayer not in single - it's confusing. On the game in general, I don't really like it a...
by Milos Gajic
18 Jan 2016, 16:31

Re: Game start up taking too long... why?

:( I don't know, maybe it's not 20mins but it damn sure felt like that. Can that be fixed by a patch, I hope they fix it in the future. Also, I only started it up twice to see if it was working and haven't played, other times I didn't have patience to wait the start up time but I am sure I haven't s...
by Milos Gajic
18 Jan 2016, 13:02

Game start up taking too long... why?

Recently I upgraded my computer and now I have what it takes to play Heroes VII, but every time I start the game or the editor it takes up to 20 minutes or more to start it up, also, when changing screens (from the first to the multiplayer/singleplayer/etc it takes too much time, like 10 seconds or ...
by Milos Gajic
22 Dec 2015, 11:04
Topic: H7: Map File Size
Views: 4115

Re: H7: Map File Size

Well if it doesn't go out of control and it doesn't become a pirate site it's ok, I guess :)
by Milos Gajic
01 Nov 2015, 16:57
Topic: MAPDBL - H5 map: Battle for Crimea
Views: 4325

Re: H5 map: Battle for Crimea

The map is now updated, few things have been fixed, if you tried it and liked it comment and rate at maps4heroes.com: http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/maps ... ze=&sort=2
by Milos Gajic
29 Sep 2015, 07:44
Topic: MAPDBL - H5 map: Battle for Crimea
Views: 4325

MAPDBL - H5 map: Battle for Crimea

I've finished another map, can be played multiplayer or against ai, it is still a beta version but is as good as finished. You can find it here
http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/maps ... ze=&sort=2

Any comments and sugestions are welcome
by Milos Gajic
18 Sep 2015, 22:12
Topic: H5 Naming Random Towns
Replies: 8
Views: 5960

Re: H5 Naming Random Towns

Finally I've tried to script the names of the random towns but it didn't work, so it's answered (I guess), you can not change random town's name and/or description.

Go to advanced search