Search found 19 matches

by Ermelloth
12 Feb 2015, 16:08
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Changing hero names and biographies permanently
Replies: 5
Views: 8202

Well, ty mate, at least you solved the Era part:) I will ask Savvig if that's possible in HotA as well.
by Ermelloth
12 Feb 2015, 12:57

It's for WoG I see. Good, but I think it's still an option for every single map (to insert the script into it). What I meant is changing the names permanently for the whole game (so if I run Editor, for instance, and want to make a new map, or I play a campaign, I see new names as default without ha...
by Ermelloth
12 Feb 2015, 10:28
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 162506

Good afternoon, fellow CH denizens:) Once upon a time I had a profile on Celestial Havens, but I forgot the password and the e-mail I was registered with, so here I am with the new one. My real name is Dmitry Alexander Logan, but I'm mostly known both in EU WoW community and Russian-speaking Heroes'...
by Ermelloth
12 Feb 2015, 10:20
Forum: News
Topic: H4 Theme on Guitar
Replies: 8
Views: 5977

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga60iA2oHkY

Here's my own try (not perfect ofc). Sorry for bad synthesizer (18 years old).
by Ermelloth
12 Feb 2015, 10:02
Topic: Heroes VII: February Screenshots
Replies: 26
Views: 12390

While it looks nice, it hardly feels... "heroic". While town screen does yet remind some of the previous games, the battle screens feel so alien for 18-year-Heroes player which I am. I think homm would look awesome in hand drawn 2D environments. I absolutely agree with you! Not everything ...
by Ermelloth
12 Feb 2015, 09:59
Topic: Giant Maps for Wog
Replies: 6
Views: 14761

There is definitely so-cold XXL patch working for Era. I tried this - it works well.
by Ermelloth
12 Feb 2015, 09:50

Changing hero names and biographies permanently

A question for modders and WoG / HotA professionals. I have 2 full custom sets of hero portraits which I use both for single and hot seat playing. However, in order to match new identities, I have (atm) to change hero names in editor manually for each map. Is there an option (perhaps with some LoD e...
by Ermelloth
11 Feb 2015, 00:48
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 421
Views: 632914

That doesn't make me happy and I was forced to remove your link. Well, at least you warned. Thanks. However, why HotA links aren't allowed but WoG ones (which is also a fan-made addon / mod) are fine? I even remember that at some point WoG could be downloaded right from Celestial Heavens' satellite...
by Ermelloth
11 Feb 2015, 00:48

Good luck, Panda Tar :)
by Ermelloth
09 Feb 2015, 15:44
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Ubisoft = King Midas??
Replies: 24
Views: 13229

Back to the topic: with uninstalling H3HD and re-installing it to another directory the boat crush disappeared, but I get crushes on ambush events / some guardian mobs while playing original campaigns instead. Tried to cope with it by avoiding mobs / places which caused these crushes until in 1st ma...
by Ermelloth
09 Feb 2015, 15:39

With the new complete downloadable Russian / English HotA mirrors, you don't even need Complete / SoD. It has all the game files within! Link to unlicensed content removed. See below. ~Pol This is a fulll 1.3.5 version of HotA, which includes everything else and supports all classic, AB and SoD maps...
by Ermelloth
01 Feb 2015, 00:46

It's about how you act to others. Ubisoft =/= "others". I wasn't rude to anyone on these forums or any particular people before Tuk's outrage. However, I have all the rights to be angry on the company who had a such a disaster with Heroes 6. How many bugs were in the game when 6 was relea...
by Ermelloth
31 Jan 2015, 19:58

RMG is not a problem for me, I own Heroes3 Complete and also have WoG 3.58f and HotA installed. So I just made a random RoE map with my H3Complete Map Editor and copied it into HD folder. Voila, problem solved. The boat thing is, however, pretty game over for me. At least until it gets fixed for Win...
by Ermelloth
31 Jan 2015, 19:28

2Bandobras: My friend who also bought a Steam copy is having same boat crush. I don't know what could be wrong "at my end", cause Steam game versions, I believe, are identical. If there is an issue with Win7... well, Win 7 IS the most used operation system at the moment (worldwide). So, su...
by Ermelloth
31 Jan 2015, 13:10

Absolutely great addon, the best so far. Super stable (no single crush happened to me while playing on latest 1.3.5 version), enjoyable, with a lot of new features and old errors corrected.

Feels like real 3rd expansion to the original game.

Great job guys.
by Ermelloth
31 Jan 2015, 12:55
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Random Map Generator
Replies: 16
Views: 10610

I will simply not buy any Ubisoft Heroes' game w/o RMG.

The editors like in Heroes6 are probably intended for programmers. For someone who is not a programmer this kind of editor is a huge pain in the... .
by Ermelloth
31 Jan 2015, 12:52
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: The Damage is Already Done
Replies: 258
Views: 350920

Voted 2nd from the end: could try it if someone gives it to me as a gift. To buy a Ubisoft game again - no way. Heroes 6 was terrible. The only time when I didn't buy any expansions. Ashan as a game world / universe sucks big time too. The best Heroes' product today and the most fun to play is Heroe...
by Ermelloth
31 Jan 2015, 12:45
Topic: H3 HD Launched
Replies: 42
Views: 18822

There is a lot of bugs and crushes in the game. Ubisoft did it again.

Try to put any hero of yours on a boat: the next turn if you select that hero again, game freezes.
by Ermelloth
31 Jan 2015, 12:43

Ubisoft = King Midas??

Remember the ancient Greek legend about the king Midas? He was known for his avarice; one day he asked the Gods that everything he touches would become golden. Eventually this nearly killed him, as any food or drink he tried to consume became golden too. Ubisoft seems to me akin of Midas, just with ...

Go to advanced search