Search found 65 matches

by Aemaeth
20 Oct 2015, 14:25
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.2
Replies: 28
Views: 19046

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.2

I waited the patch in order to conclude Haven campaign, but i can't... Which bug: The game doesn't respond when I load a save Details IG: Campain Haven - Map 4 - at the end - I need to kill one more Heroes to finish it. Effect: The game load and load and load non stop. I have the music, the mouse i...
by Aemaeth
20 Oct 2015, 14:24
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 7: Patch 1.2 is now available
Replies: 5
Views: 4279

Re: Heroes 7: Patch 1.2 is now available

a tiny update 1.2.1 is available today.

I test it and it improve performances.
by Aemaeth
15 Oct 2015, 20:13
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.2
Views: 19046

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.2

I waited the patch in order to conclude Haven campaign, but i can't... Which bug: The game doesn't respond when I load a save Details IG: Campain Haven - Map 4 - at the end - I need to kill one more Heroes to finish it. Effect: The game load and load and load non stop. I have the music, the mouse ic...
by Aemaeth
08 Oct 2015, 19:48
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 43
Views: 20913

Re: Bug reports

Hello all, I'm not sur it's a bug but i'm quite intrigued by something... Heroes version: FR Campaign: Haven Map: All Skill: Heal Bug: Heroes' heal can fullfil life bar of units, i am agree. But th little windows says that some units (1) will raise when I put heal on a pack... So maybe the window gi...
by Aemaeth
30 Sep 2015, 16:52
Topic: Download vs. DVD
Replies: 8
Views: 6424

Re: Download vs. DVD

Got The CE today... I just have to dl the entire patch... -_-'' I will play in few days.... OMFG can't wait :)
by Aemaeth
29 Sep 2015, 19:28
Topic: Heroes VII Released
Views: 14905

Re: Heroes VII Released

At least, you have the game, and you have a wonderful Internet bandwidth kalah ;)... Some players had preorder physical's version of the collector and don't have the game in the box... I hope it's a tiny issue and don't concern others...
by Aemaeth
29 Sep 2015, 14:38
Topic: Download vs. DVD
Replies: 8
Views: 6424

Re: Download vs. DVD

Hi all,

I'm a bit diseappointed because I'll be delivered tomorrow afternoon. And I will download the patch with 300Kb/s (5h to get it) from my house in a far away countryside of France :)

I was hoping to be delivered today... gonna watch movies until UPS come home :)
by Aemaeth
09 Jul 2015, 14:28
Topic: H7: Sylvan Might & Magic Heroes
Replies: 10
Views: 6631

So you consider nothing is good in this game and they are oly making mistakes ?
I'm not trolling, i read a lot of things concerning your opinion in past few topics, i just want to know yout thought about it.
by Aemaeth
09 Jul 2015, 09:26

I couldn't say directly in the news, but I am more and more depressed because of players whom always criticize a bit of design, a bit of skills, a bit of lore... I really appreciate thiose Heroes, it change from past opus, and it's good !! Like i said in a comment on the dev blog, who really cares a...
by Aemaeth
08 Jul 2015, 19:40

H7: Sylvan Might & Magic Heroes

Dear Councillors, After giving us Sylvan's line up some days ago, Dev Blog finally reveal Might & Magic's Heroes for Sylvan. Might Heroes are Avenger, ranger or Warden, suit with light armor and a bow. Magic Heroes are Thornsower, Mystic and Starsinger, designed with cape and a spear. Numerous p...
by Aemaeth
02 Jul 2015, 16:31
Topic: H7: Figures and Beta test vote
Replies: 0
Views: 2153

H7: Figures and Beta test vote

Dear Councillors, Dev team reveals some figures about the first closed beta test last June, and we give you a tiny abstract: - Favourite Faction: Haven was more played than Academy. - Top 3 skills: Exploration, Light Magic and Righteousness. - Top 3 abilities: United we stand, Sisters of Mercy and S...
by Aemaeth
24 Jun 2015, 19:52
Topic: H7: Armies of the Silva Part 1 & 2
Replies: 24
Views: 11372

H7: Armies of the Silva Part 1 & 2

Dear Heroes, Finally, The Dev team has revealed the line up for Sylvan's faction, with all basic and elite units. For those whom haven't seen the news, Sylvan faction is composed of: - Hunter & Master Hunter - Dryad & Oak Dryad - Pixie & Sprite - Druid & Druid Elder - Moon Doe & ...
by Aemaeth
08 Jun 2015, 20:16
Topic: H7: New tales incoming
Replies: 51
Views: 18681

H7: New tales incoming

Dear Heroes, After weeks of advises, Dev Team give some news about next Tales for Heroes VII. It seems players want more information about Naga and the Lotus Empire, The Griffin family, and Sandro, the famous Necromancer. We now have to wait more income from the Spy Master :) See more on <a href=&qu...
by Aemaeth
05 Jun 2015, 23:04
Topic: The Beta: Impressions
Replies: 106
Views: 69478

Hello Prichindel,

I have maid some test, but there are no specific "middle" settings for graphics (always High or Low settings)

FPS average: (LOWEST settings 1080p)

On the Map: 42fps
Townscreen: 60fps
In Battle: 45fps
by Aemaeth
05 Jun 2015, 12:18
Topic: The Beta: Impressions
Replies: 106
Views: 69478

Hello all, I give you my first impression after 1h of gameplay. I need more time to make a real review of the beta, maybe for the weekend. Pros: Menus are complete, with lots of thing to setup. Environment are quite impresive, immersion is real (on the map or in battle). Townscreen are nice. It chan...
by Aemaeth
23 Apr 2015, 20:36
Topic: H7 Collectors Ed. Available in US
Replies: 31
Views: 15094

I'm just à bit surprised about the Beta test... Ubi didn't gave all information about factions and already prepare the beta test... I have expected it for maybe for the end of June, or begining of July. May 25th, few days after The Witcher III, I'm sur I will find moments to test the game and report...
by Aemaeth
23 Apr 2015, 19:40
Topic: H7 Collectors Ed. Available in US
Replies: 31
Views: 15094

I'm quite glad to see some dates for Beta test and release.

Day One for me, I really appreciate the work done for this opus.
by Aemaeth
30 Mar 2015, 21:23
Topic: H7: Discover Stronghold
Replies: 6
Views: 4699

H7: Discover Stronghold

Dear Heroes, Stronghold faction is finally revealed on the official website. Players can discover new units, upgraded units, lore and animation. To your mind, do you consider that Devs Team give a nice representation of stronghold for this opus? <i>Tribes of nomadic barbarians, Orcs are the scattere...
by Aemaeth
19 Mar 2015, 22:46
Topic: H7: Tales of the Ten Years War - Part 9
Replies: 1
Views: 2299

H7: Tales of the Ten Years War - Part 9

Dear Heroes, A new struggle appears in Ashan, in Seamus' Empire. The Duke Ivan wants to show the people Seamus' atrocity in different nations and frontiers. A War is about to begin, and all characters have to pledge loyalty to the Emperor, or join the “traitorous” Duke of Griffin. <i>Using Talonguar...
by Aemaeth
11 Mar 2015, 16:34
Topic: H7: New of the game - March Part 1
Replies: 6
Views: 4362

H7: New of the game - March Part 1

I base my assumptions on many comments I read some days ago on the official page: https://mmh7.ubi.com/fr/blog/post/view/necropolis-s-might-heroes & https://mmh7.ubi.com/fr/blog/post/view/necropolis-update-important-information Players who complain about the art direction, are unhappy about the ...

Go to advanced search